Can A Man Manage To Never Let His Partner See Him Flacid?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by slickbbb, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

My wife sees me all of the time soft what is the big deal , it is small while it is soft but does get bigger when it is hard lol

2. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

Question ,,,, Why would you want to hide your junk if you are married and in love with her or him

3. Gene London

Gene London Members

LOL, My wife was pretty naive when we were first married. She thought that once it got hard the only way to get it soft again was for me to cum. It would have been a real challenge never letting her see it flaccid. :flushed:

4. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

My wife thinks when I am flaccid it looks beautiful hanging down between my legs.And when it's hard it looks like a beast looking for a predator

5. theamos

theamos Members

I had dated a few guys I never saw flaccid.
    I don’t think they were hiding just not ever seeing it not locked and loaded

Deejay88 likes this.
  6. Gene London

Gene London Members

Easier when dating, after marriage there is a lot of face time :)

theamos likes this.
  7. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Never bothered me, never really thought about it.
    Having said that, I can see if you are small, then of course it REALLY looks small when it is flaccid. Perhaps that is why some guys are self conscious about it.

8. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I’m a man and I never gave that any thought. Confident, I guess. No, I’m not well endowed.
    Nature has it way and flaccid is part of it.

9. CrazyGuy

CrazyGuy Members

I love being seen flacid.

I get flacid when i am in submissive mode, like when i am being penetrated. I love it, especially when a woman or guy (or TS) humiliates me by making fun of my tiny limp dick. I mean, it has gotten really tiny when was being used by two guys in the snow the other day, like almost just a smsll tip and a little ring of flesh, the way i was bent over. It was so small it barely flopped any when i was riding them.

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I find it quite odd for a guy to not allow a partner to see him flaccid. Every partner I've ever been with (male & female) has seen me flaccid as I sleep naked and occasionally do laundry and vacuum in the nude. I and they always enjoyed seeing it flopping and swinging between my legs.