Oj And Oz

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by egger, Sep 17, 2017.

1. egger

egger Member

The next True Crime Tuesday on the Dr. Oz show is about O.J. Simpson. Maybe crime could be combatted best by taking raspberry ketone supplements sold by Oz's guests or hiring transvestite pyschic faith healer chiropractor AIDS denialists specializing in UFOlogy.

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/true-crime-tuesday-what-oj-simpson-wants-say-dr-oz

True Crime Tuesday: What O.J. Simpson Wants to Say to Dr. Oz
    Airs 9/19/2017

In a daytime exclusive, O.J. Simpson gives a message to Dr. Oz from behind bars. The surprising truth about his final weeks in prison. Then, Fred Goldman speaks out about the release of the man he says murdered his son Ron Goldman.

Guests: Melissa Moore , Malcolm LaVergne , Fred Goldman , Jill Shivley

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/true-crime-tuesdays-oj-innocent

True Crime Tuesdays: Is O.J. Innocent?
    Originally aired on 1/17/2017

Former L.A.P.D. psychologist Kris Mohandie and police sergeant Derrick Levasseur discuss the evidence that has emerged from the O.J. Simpson trial in 1994, a case that captivated over 100 million viewers at the time.

Guests: Dr. Kris Mohandie , Derrick Levasseur , Dr. Sarah Lisanby , Dr. Kate Wolin , Dr. Mike Dow

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

OJ's 'tude, is a cultural guilt too widely shared.

never heard of this doctor oz thing.

when i see something called "oz",
    if it ain't by h. baum, i have to assume its refurring to oz-stralia.

so just as a wild guess, this must be some kind of austraillian dr phil sort of thing.
    totally wild guess, because otherwise i have totally no idea.

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Utterly fascinating

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I was fascinated with the original trial and followed the judicial proceedings as close as anyone could but now I’ve lost interest in the whole affair,

However after OJ is released on October 1st I’ll be curious to see if he falls back into his old pattern again or whether he truly learned his lesson
    and is finally ready to settle down and enjoy his retirement on his $25,000 a month NFL pension.

Hotwater