What A Sensual Man Does When He Is Alone And Turned On

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by MrSlooooo, Sep 15, 2017.

1. MrSlooooo

MrSlooooo Members

Disclaimer: I am not an expert on sexuality or anatomy. I am just an average guy describing what I enjoy doing on occasion in the privacy of my own home. I just thought that readers may find some value in knowing what others do behind closed doors even if informational. A few things described herein may be viewed as controversial to some. Please don't consider this to be an instructional lesson of any sort or even good advice. If you do decide to experiment upon yourself by copying any of my activities, either seek out the advice of professionals before beginning or do so at your own risk. My recommendation is, don't try this at home...or anywhere else, for that matter. BTW, sorry if it is rather long, but I wanted to offer more detail than we usually see here.

It would seem that most men just want to "arrive" ASAP. I, on the other hand, don't want to cum. What I mean is, I embrace my sexual desire in a different way. I believe I am more in touch with my feminine or sensual side. I tend to dwell more on the slow and tender parts of sexual arousal rather than my animal instinct to rush through things. Perhaps my sensory feelings bring me more joy than most other men. I don't know. I consider the growing annoyance of sexual tension to be a good thing. I enjoy having butterflies in my stomach and tingling in my balls. But it wasn't always that way. It seems to have come with age.

For most of my adult life, I have had a fairly conventional sex life. Like most men, I'd gotten laid an average amount of times. Of course I masturbated during those times when I couldn't get laid, but it was usually unadventurous. Besides my trying a few sex toys, it had all been relatively conservative and routine. By the time I had reached my forties, I might have considered myself nearly an expert on how to have an "ordinary" orgasm. However, that routine was beginning to get a bit lackluster. Somewhere along the lines, I had started to realize that I wanted something different. I wanted to feel more excitement than just the familiar hand job when I was alone. I was beginning to fantasize about reaching higher levels of erotic pleasure.

Since I didn't have a girlfriend during some of those years, I was left to pleasure-seek on my own. I had begun to invent new ways to tease myself for foreplay. I knew from experience that masturbating had a more satisfying outcome on those days when I was at my horniest. So, I reasoned that in order to make my play time more fun and experience more sexual passion, I needed to find a way to make myself hornier.

To escalate my libido, I would occasionally go for a week or two without having any sex at all. I knew that that would absolutely intensify things. I also figured out that taking Vitamin B12 and B-Complex not only raised my energy level, but it also amplified my sexual desire. Then, once I had gotten myself good and ready for passion, I would entice myself into having long sessions of sensual teasing before allowing myself to cum. That really intensified things and got my motor running. For the most part, that's when I had started to discover that I really do enjoy erotic play and teasing. It didn't take long to verify that it indeed led to better and stronger orgasms. I had played every kind of arousal game that I could dream up. Each time I played around, I would try to break my own previous record on how long I could hold out before exploding all over the bed sheets.

In my quest for more erotic foreplay, I began experimenting with shower heads, self-bondage, hot and cold treatments, tickling with feathers, oil massages, encounters with certain foods, and dabbling in erotic apparel. On a beautiful day, I might have even gone for an occasional naked frolic in the forest. I've also been known to go to the grocery store just to flirt with a strange woman or two. Even though I didn't actually expect to pick any of them up, it still left me turned on by the fantasies it conjured.

Some of those things worked well and some didn't. Regardless, I was still on a mission to experience greater sexual highs. I almost became obsessed with trying anything that would lead to having longer and more exciting foreplay and masturbation sessions. I could probably write an entire book on the things that I've tried. But I am only writing to tell you about a few of them.

I think that for many middle-aged men, the steady rise of excitement that precedes an orgasm can become the part that they actually like best. Of course, the big happy-ending is grand, but it always seems to lead its victim immediately into a Refractory Period. (That's when the penis goes limp after an orgasm and no longer responds to stimulation.) Just before the Big-O actually happens, many of us men are secretly wishing that the heightened state of arousal could last much longer. I am talking about the fun part where all sorts of intense feelings are at their highest level. Even though we seem to race to the finish, we don't really want to cum. Because we know that if we do, the natural high will suddenly go away. Instead, we would much rather linger in and maintain that plateau phase that approaches the orgasm.

I am no different. It's that perfectly lovely stretch of time just before going over the dam that I enjoy the most. My own personal desire to prolong that part has driven me to try more unique experimentation. I really wanted to see if it were possible to stay in that passion zone indefinitely.

I've since learned that it is not only possible, but that it can and IS being done frequently nowadays. Many modern men are finding ways to bring themselves to, and stay in, that heavenly splendor for longer periods of time. They are discovering that avoiding, postponing, or controlling their orgasms during masturbation is the key to reaching new heights in arousal. It also allows for longer and far more satisfying sexual sessions. In fact, some men are finding ways to experience a partial or even a full orgasm without ejaculating, thus avoiding the refractory period. This makes it possible to continue stimulation and induce more sexual desire. If stimulation and arousal are prolonged or recurring, it can also build up to a more powerful and satisfying full orgasm when it finally does occur.

Again, because I am the type of man who really likes to experiment, I have managed to stumble upon a few things which ultimately led me down the right path. I have finally figured out how to have multiple orgasms without using any type of Kegel muscle control or exercises.

I currently have three different ways to control my sessions and extend my pleasure. I usually enjoy whichever one I wish when the mood strikes. In order to understand what I've learned, let's first take a closer look at the male orgasm. (But not too close or you'll get some in your eye. LOL)

When I masturbate, it is fairly simple for me to recognize the symptoms of an oncoming orgasm. I've been there many times and I know the drill. The part that is not so simple is controlling or preventing the inevitable once those final symptoms begin. Too many times, I've tried to stop it from happening so that I could make the session last longer. Sometimes I would stop stroking before the orgasm commenced, but that only brought on frustration which threatened to spoil the mood. Even if I quickly began again, it often only led to a reduced finish. Other times I would try to stop in the middle of an orgasm, but once I get beyond that point-of-no-return, it's already too late. My orgasm seems to become involuntary, spontaneous, and uncontrollable. Once my body begins its rituals into the climax dance, the whole process can sometimes become so pleasurable that I can't maintain control. I apparently enter into some sort of trance or frenzy during that time and don't want to stop. However, I had accidentally discovered one day that there is one certain point that works perfectly for me. It's not too early and it's not too late. Timing is critical. So, let's break down the process even further.

1. The repeatable wet orgasm.

My typical orgasm takes about 10 or 15 seconds to run its course. (Yes, I've timed it.) Once it begins, and without realizing it, I usually always continue stimulation for the entire 15 seconds until my orgasm subsides. Why? ...Because it feels so good. However, therein lies the problem. That continued stimulation is what takes the orgasm through to its completion and brings on the next stage which is refractory. I've figured out that if I keep stroking until the orgasm actually begins, but then stop during the first 1 or 2 seconds, I feel the best of both worlds. My brain believes the orgasm is happening, so it begins to release endorphins, thus I don't feel the frustration of stopping too soon. But because I suddenly cease all stimulation at the onset, the orgasm cannot complete its cycle. It needs that continued stimulation to carry through to the next stage. Without that, it's almost like pouring water onto a fire. It loses momentum and quickly fades. Even the endorphins in my brain are apparently discontinued in mid-stream.

Finding exactly the right moment was my key to success. I abruptly pull all hands and fingers away during the very short moment between the commencement of PC muscle spasms and the actual first squirting of semen. There is about a 2 or 3 second window between those two happenings. Even though some amount of semen does begin to squirt, my body's full physical responses are deprived of completing themselves entirely.

While this half-baked orgasm feels mildly satisfying, not quite enough endorphins have been released in my brain to produce that strong euphoric high that I would otherwise experience, (and fall asleep from). Again, without fully completing the orgasm sequence, my body never reaches the refractory period which would render my penis useless. Because of this, my brain and my still-erect penis are both left with the feeling of wanting more attention. What a fitting scenario because it's almost like I am now back at the beginning of the plateau phase.

It only takes a few minutes for the orgasmic pulses and spurts to subside and for my rapid breathing to diminish. With not much energy lost and no refractory period, I can begin again within minutes. Only, this time, I can enjoy a more relaxed, unhurried, and pleasurable rise to orgasm. That is, until it is time to halt it once again. The return on investment is that each rejuvenated sexual climb will generally intensify to a higher level of excitement. Thus I can finally enter into prolonged, (or at least repeatable,) pleasure just as I had always wished.

Any man experienced at this can enjoy the increasing desire that leads up to orgasms again and again for an indefinite period of time. He is only limited by his own willpower, energy, and rationality. Just as some women do, (with no refractory stage to stop the action,) the male can now enjoy multiple surges of sexual delight. The intensity of each continues to grow stronger. Each rise to climax takes persistently more time which allows him to linger in his natural high. However, one caveat is that it becomes increasingly more difficult to maintain control. He soon finds himself in an emotional tug-o-war between his desire to reach higher erotic pleasure and the temptation to dive into full relief. Discipline becomes more challenging, but anticipation becomes more pleasurable. He knows that a beautiful outpouring lies in wait. He has been building up to it. He can either continue to feed his sensual appetite for as long as he can endure the labor or he can give in to his body's demands for release. When he finally does allow himself to have a complete uninterrupted orgasm, the sensation can be so strong and overwhelming that it can bring on a feeling of blissful exhaustion. It all depends on his amount of time, level of energy and commitment.

2. The repeatable dry orgasm.

A dry orgasm generally circumvents penile stimulation and thus does not lead to a physical ejaculation. By stimulating certain erogenous zones, one can experience increasing pleasure in the same part of the brain as does stimulating the penis. If done successfully, it can provide nearly identical responsiveness in the brain's pleasure center and give the perception of having a complete physical climax. In many ways, it feels the same, (or better than,) a normal orgasm, but without the messy side effects.

Just a few years ago, when I had read about how so many people out there were enjoying the daring and adventurous use of electricity for sex, I was intrigued and really wanted to give it a try. I had read up on it briefly and then ordered a cheap little electrical muscle stimulating machine (E-stim) and some sticky-pad electrodes.

(In case you are not familiar with E-stim. It takes two separate wires with conductive pads on the ends to complete a circuit. Extremely low current flows from one pad to the other and provides a tickle or tingling sensation in whatever skin lies in between. Many perceive this as stimulating on the right body parts. You control the amount of tingling (stimulation) by how far you turn up the electric current. It can go anywhere from a barely noticeable feather-light tickle, to a rapid pulsation that feels something like a vibrator, or to a generous battering that resembles a thousand tiny needles. Most people find a setting somewhere in that range that feels quite enjoyable. Others prefer a variety of constantly changing settings. In general, even the maximum current isn't enough to cause skin burns or damage unless you find a way to really misuse it. The most important warning that comes with it would be to avoid direct contact with the heart or the brain.)

Anyway, I waited in anticipation. I kept trying to imagine what that E-stim thing would feel like on my penis. That in itself was a turn on. On the day that it finally arrived, I was nearly creaming my jeans as I ran to the bedroom to rip open the package. I placed the pads on my sex, cranked it up, and OUCH! It hurt like hell. Well, not really, but it startled me. My boner retreated faster than a frightened turtle's head. Of course, I hadn't realized then that I was doing it all wrong. I simply turned it up too high too fast. OK, lesson learned. Easy does it with E-stim. Slow and steady wins the race.

E-stim ultimately didn't go so well for me at first and I nearly gave up on it and threw the damn thing away. I recall not being able to orgasm with it the way that so many Internet posters had claimed they had. I guess I had expected some wonderful breakthrough moment filled with waves of overwhelming pleasure. But instead, all I really got was a sore and unsatisfied shaft that needed finishing off the old way. That is...until I found the right combination of control and electrode pad placement. It took several more attempts and a few additional accessories, but through experimentation, I finally did get it to feel good on my skin and save the day.

By putting pads at different points on my penis, I finally figured out how to have good wet orgasms with the thing, but I still hadn't had any dry ones. Well, unless you count all of those stupid little blips of pleasure in between that seemed so insignificant.

That's right. During the time leading up to each orgasm, I would occasionally notice short rushes or quivers in my groin and pubic area. They felt like butterflies and caused a pelvic thrust that was somewhat gratifying. They were always short and very weak, (and sometimes, barely noticeable,) but they were occurring. Yes, they felt pleasant, but they didn't seem anything like orgasms to me. They were only enjoyable little muscle shudders and moans that happened involuntarily from time to time. They seemed to depend on where I placed the pads or how much I turned up the current, sometimes more, sometimes less. After several months of playing around with E-stim, I became more aware of those tiny billows of pleasure. It wasn't until I changed my routine, that I figured out that they really were important after all. In fact, they were indeed the key to it all. Holy shit!

Up until now, I had always placed the E-stim pads somewhere on my penis. Since the prostate gland plays a major role in the orgasm and is considered to be some sort of male G-spot, it made sense to focus more on it instead of my penis. I had read that prostate stimulation can produce an exceptionally strong sexual response and intense orgasm in men. I reasoned that if I could find a way to make the E-stim current go through or near the prostate gland, it must provide some of that value-added pleasure. I put one pad on my butt, covering my a-hole, and the other on the front of my groin/bladder area. I purposely avoided stimulating the penis. The current going through my prostate was totally delightful and enough to make me forget about my penis, (which was hard as a rock, but I didn't feel the need to touch it). When you stimulate the prostate, it activates a similar part of the brain that stimulating the penis would do, but it's not as obvious because it is not really an ordinary orgasm. It is more like a gradual rise of pleasure without the explosion at the end. (It can be, but I'll get to that later.)

At first, it was more of an experience that is probably close to what many women might have. (I understand that sex for women is a bit more akin to a slow-motion roller coaster ride than it is a volcano.) My pleasure seemed to slowly increase until I had reached some point of "I think I could cum" where it then gently slipped away without completion. It felt amazingly similar to those little waves of pleasure in the groin that I described earlier, only bigger and better. I'll consider that to be a partial mini-orgasm. It did not cause me to ejaculate, but it did apparently release a few endorphins in my brain. That is, it left me with the feeling that I might want to turn the machine off for a moment, rest, and enjoy the loftiness that it brought. I felt pretty sure that something marginally significant had occurred but, just like with penis edging and multiple wet orgasms, I knew I wasn't done because I wanted more. After a few minutes of blissful rest, it was easy to turn the thing back on and slowly bring myself up to that point again.

Now here is where it starts to get more interesting.
    To my surprise, each mini orgasm-like pleasure wave got a bit stronger than the one before it. Each one made me breathe more deeply and tingle more inside. Some would cause me to squirm or thrash my legs about the bed as if I was ready to cum good, but then it would subside. I soon discovered that I could make some of them last longer by turning up the current at just the right times. In fact, I purposely cycled the current up and down to tease myself. (Remember, I like teasing.) This stirred even more excitement within me and made the little waves happen more reliably. Each passing orgasmic wave became more satisfying as well. I tried to experience as many as I could muster. With enough repetition and enough rest in between, I could easily have six, eight, or even ten of these prostate tremors over the course of an hour or two. Sometimes it was difficult to figure out when to stop. The more I poured on the juice, the better it felt.

Each one took me to a higher level of pleasure. As my technique improved, they continued to get bigger and better. Some of the pleasure waves passed quickly, while others would last for quite some time. After working my way up to a really strong one, I was able to make it peak continuously for several minutes by turning up the juice and leaving it there. That is where I saw stars and it made my ears ring, but in a good way. I was finally experiencing an ongoing orgasm for several minutes. It was such a wonderful feeling that it left me almost out of breath. I slowly lowered the current while my heart pounded away. I reveled in the feeling of paradise as my heart rate and breathing slowed. I felt satisfied as if I had had some super-strong wet orgasm, only without ejaculating and without falling asleep afterword.

I went away feeling completely relaxed and fulfilled. It had elevated my mood and created a profound sense of comfort. I felt sexually satisfied. It was obvious that it had released tension within me just like a real wet orgasm. In fact, I didn't feel the need to play anymore for a day or two until I became horny enough to try it again.

Nowadays, I do it as often as I can and I've gotten better at understanding it. I just had to give it a chance at first. I still include the penis in all of the fun on occasion. There are no rules. I also enjoy tasting my own precum. Because this type of play can go on for quite some time, it gives me plenty of opportunity to get a finger full as many times as I wish.

I still experiment with different pad placements and explore anything that feels good. I've tried dual-circuit machines, twin pads, and all different sizes, shapes, and materials. This has added a whole new dimension to my sexual playtime. But wait! There's more.

3. The Nipple Orgasm
    Fact: The nipples have a direct nerve connection to the "orgasm center" in the brain. When stimulated, they can offer an experience which can rival the intensity of penis or prostate excitement.

For most of my life, I'd always thought that I did not have very sensitive nipples. Nipple pinching and pain had never appealed to me much at all. I had tried it a few times, but it was always too much pain, too soon and it just turned me off. For the longest time, every time I had ever masturbated, I had always neglected my nipples for that reason. However, I have since discovered that with e-stim, I can not only feel sexual stimulation, but can indeed reach orgasm simply by stimulating the nipples alone in just the right ways.

Quite some time after I had discovered prostate orgasms with E-stim, I vaguely recalled reading something about nipple stimming. I must have been bored when I tried it for the first time. Woah! Was I ever surprised!

I placed the electrode pads on either side of one nipple and turned up the current very slowly. I didn't know whether it would hurt me or not and I was almost afraid of it. I was also a bit reluctant to get the pads too close to my heart. (I've later learned that the current flows along the surface of the skin and is too low to affect the heart muscles.) It didn't take me long to figure out that if I turned it up too far too soon, it made me want to rip them right off. However, if I turned it up just the right amount, it felt good. It felt VERY good.

Since my control box had two separate circuits, I quickly connected two more pads and placed them so they spanned my other nipple. Now I had independent control of each nipple. By tweaking some knobs, I alternated the current back and forth between left nipple and right nipple. Wow! That was an amazing feeling. It took my breath away, a bit like when you first jump into a swimming pool. Almost immediately, I had noticed butterflies in my belly. Within minutes, I was getting an erection without even touching myself anywhere. I turned up the heat a bit more and it brought on that familiar wave of pleasure similar to the prostate stimming. However, it was a bit more vivid and distinct. I laid back and enjoyed the ride as it built up to a small climax.

That first wave of orgasm was nothing more than a tiny reflex that caused my stomach to tighten and my pelvis to thrust forward. But it was definitely a noticeable response brought on by the stimulation. It also caused a slight moan and then it all evaporated quickly. I turned off the E-stim machine and rested for a moment, trying to decide if everything was alright with my body. I had not ejaculated, but as I lay there, I remember feeling that minor afterglow of satisfaction. I couldn't wait to turn it back on to see if the second wave of pleasure would be stronger than the first. Of course it was and I immediately began exploring with different settings on the E-stim machine and different pad locations.

Somewhere along the way I ended up with one pad directly over each nipple making one complete circuit between them. I set the other two pads aside not knowing if I would return to them. I made the E-stim current pulse on-and-off about once every second or two. That launched me into orbit. The waves of delight grew far stronger with each passing crest. The entire time, I never touched my body anywhere except for adjusting the pads over my nipples. My penis was throbbing and dripping with precum, but I left it alone. It spent the entire time pointing at the ceiling and screaming out for attention. This was all occurring from nipple stimulus alone. Since I love to tease my cock through neglect, this was a perfect situation for me.

I went on to enjoy more of those small body climax moments. Each one grew bigger and better than the one before. The amount of "rise time" between each climax was determined by my own whims for how much I wanted to tease and play. The more slowly I turned up the current, the more mischievous I felt. For some, I luxuriated in a slow sensual rise, and other times I couldn't wait to arrive at another lovely summit. I was even able to make each orgasm last way longer than normal by delicately increasing the current throughout. I caused some of them to last for more than a minute which sometimes left me breathless and needing to recover. But I always did pull through because I wanted to go again. After about an hour of on-again/off-again heaven, I finally experienced the biggest climax of all. Just like the prostate orgasms, I still was not ejaculating, but it was a very intense wave of pleasure that was nothing short of a huge body orgasm. I poured on the juice and made it last for as long as I could. It seemed to go on for several minutes, but I am not entirely sure. It made me feel as though I were floating in the clouds. Eventually, I slowly lowered the current and began drifting off into a spell of peaceful rest. Again, during that time, I never had a wet orgasm, but in my mind I totally felt as though I had.

Now that I've had more experience with it, I have developed a few other ways to E-stim my nips. Sometimes I'll split one lead with a "Y" cable and place pads on each nipple. The other lead goes to a pad placed on the glans or head of my penis. This all makes one complete circuit which drives me completely out of my mind. It provides a unique combination of nipple stim, penile stim, and prostate stim all at once. I can experience several dry orgasms this way and then finally crescendo into a tremendous wet orgasm. Indeed! I think I have died and gone to heaven.

Other times, depending on my mood, I don't even use E-stim at all. I still adore simple caressing and teasing with only finger tips. I enjoy touching and rubbing the nipples directly on their tips. Though, I may encircle both nipples and involve the entire breasts. I tickle lightly until I feel a response from down below. Then I progress to light flicking and occasional pinching and tugging. Sometimes I'll curl my fingers to make a loose fist. Then I brush the back side of all four fingers or knuckles back and forth across the nipples very rapidly. I eventually move to scratching using my finger nails in different ways. That really starts the heavier breathing and moaning. I may also scratch all four fingernails side to side across the nipples, (the way you might file all four nail tips simultaneously on an emery board).

I also have a pair of vibrating eggs that can drive the very tips of my nipples absolutely wild. This usually brings on the mini orgasms much more rapidly and gets better results than fingers alone. After enjoying a short partial dry orgasm, I move the eggs down to my balls. I hold them lightly against my ball sack with one touching each testicle. This always brings on a new kind of mini pleasure wave that also gives me a dry orgasm. Then back up to the nipples for another round. I enjoy going back and forth for quite some time until I climax and finish into a peaceful rest.

The beauty in nipple play is that I can do it almost anywhere and any time of day until I feel satisfied. Sometimes I do it while cruising alone in the car at night. If I am on a dark road and feel a bit frisky, I'll flick and pinch my nips until I feel the upsurge in my groin. Occasionally at work or perhaps at the right kind of public place, I'll go into the men's room, hide in a stall, and scratch and encircle them for a few minutes until I have a gratifying response. Even though it may be a small one, I can go back about my business feeling a bit content and relaxed, (...and smiling devilishly because no one else knows). If I am at home and feel like a quickie, I pop out the vibrating eggs and work them all around my nips until I feel the results deep down. Within minutes now, I can usually walk away feeling somewhat satisfied.

I'll occasionally experiment with clamps, hot sauce, or ice on my nipples for variety. This all can easily lead to two or three of those little dry-gasms. If I have more time and desire, I'll get out the E-stim toy and enjoy myself almost to no end.

The discovery of my nipples, E-stim, and the repeatable orgasm method all have opened up a whole new world of pleasure for me. Oh, I have a girlfriend now and we enjoy a very happy love life. This doesn't take anything away from our love making. But since we occasionally have a long distance relationship, this has been a wonderful addition to my masturbating arsenal when she is away. In fact, these have become my favorite new ways to play when I am alone. Sometimes I'll alternate or combine the above methods to provide more interesting excitement. I don't always use these methods. Sometimes I go in an entirely different direction. Occasionally, I'll make rules for myself to follow, such as, I can play with my nipples or other body parts all I want. Just don't touch the penis. I really like variety and I always allow my mood to guide the way.

Good luck on discovering your own personal ways to attain that blissful natural high. Whether you are male, female, old, young, single, or with partner, a happy and satisfying love life can lower stress levels and help improve general health. I hope this all gives insight as well as creative inspiration. But again, please use extreme caution and good common sense.

The following is what Dr. Jim Bowman says about the safe use of a TENS Unit on your breasts:
    "The amperage of the current is what is critical in triggering heart arrhythmias. TENS units have an extremely small micro amperage current and it would be very unlikely for one to trigger an arrhythmia. Some of them can run for a week on a watch battery. TENS units generate a high frequency alternating waveform. It tends to be very non-penetrating, running superficially in the skin and it disperses in the tissues rapidly. It is quite effective in triggering nerve endings. Depolarizing the heart would not be very likely with this high frequency. Defibrillators use either a direct current or a low frequency alternating sine wave current. They are of course, very effective at depolarizing the heart. If you have an implanted pacemaker or defibrillator, do not use a TENS unit in this fashion. Each channel of a TENS unit connects to two pads. The current travels between these pads. It would be best to use 2 pads (one channel) on each breast rather than having one pad on each breast with the current traveling through the chest between the breasts. Using two channels should be very safe."

2. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Wow, I've posted a couple of times about my TENS experiences, but nothing like this. I salute you, sir![​IMG]

StrongRightHand likes this.
  3. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Now that's what I call 'Pursuit of Pleasure'! You really are enjoying your sexuality to the full, even extreme. Good for you!

Something that I discover wuite by accident some years ago, and enjoy quite often: I, too, love the journey from 'first thought' to 'finish' very much (I say 'first thought' because the anticipation between the decision to masturbate myself and that electrifying 'first touch' can get to be almost unbearably pleasurable itself, depending upon how arousing are my thoughts and how long I can force myself to wait!).

Now, skip to the 'finis': I've enjoyed myself to the full for an hour or so, really (sometimes painfully!) hard, my entire lower body glowing with breath-taking anticipation -- it's time to CUM!

My fingers reverently, slowly, oh so very deliciously guide my warm, velvety uncut sheath up and down that hot, wuivering tempered steel rod-of-pleasure; I feel it rising up -- oh, how beautiful!; I feel myself approaching and -- omg! -- passing the 'point-of-no-return'! Now the timing is critical: when I know there's absolutely noything in heaven or on earth that can stop it now, but before that first hard, shattering contraction, I clamp down with all my manly strength on all the muscles down there that participate in ejaculation, clenching my teeth in a deliberate (but one I absolutely know to be futile!) attempt to stop it!

My breath catches in my throat as the affected muscles bear down to overcome this sudden, unexpected resistance; my heart beats, and beats again and I cry out, long and loud, as the force it takes my body to overcome my interference multiplies the intensity of the pleasure/pain many times over what it would be ordinarily. And then, suddenly, inexorably, that first contraction 'cums' like a sledge-hammer blow between my parted thighs, smashing my full, heavy testicles up hard against the base of my cock and lifting my hips and ass (with its 7" realistic dildo buried to its balls in it, adding immeasureably to the intensity of the pleasure in its own way!) completely off the bed! My cum, by now melted to a thin, clear, watery state for having been restrained inside me for so long, gushhes upward through my rigid, arching body like the sudden violent eruption of a long-smouldering volcano; my head is thrown back and my mouth is open wide in silent and eloquent tribute to what's happening to me! But the second contraction takes my breath completely away, and my body, tossed helplessly about by the violence of the storm, begins to thrash wildly about on the bed, and my desperate gasping & grunting & sobbing fill the room as that cum rains down again & again all over my chest & face & hair & the headboard of my loud, bouncing bed ...

It only takes a few seconds for my belly to overcome the un-natural intrusion of my will over it, but those are some of the most memorable moments of my life -- not only does doing that bring the pleasure/ pain of ejaculation to unspeakable heights, but it also signicantly prolongs the entire event; the inner spasms and tremors just go on and on, and my body continues to jerk and twitch indefinitely. A smile appears on my lips as the tears in the corners of my eyes begin to dry, and Ilie there in a daze as my body melts and flows back down to my bed, like lava after the explosion. It's almost a spiritual high, and I never fail to thank my Creator for endowing me with the propensity for this kind of sexual self-fulfillment. Sometimes I almost pass out in that last heart-beat just before eruption ...

And invariably, when the time is right, I will ever so gently lift of love and lovingly, worshipfully, begin to slowly, sensuously nurture that hunger, that incessant craving, that though it subsides momentarily at a time like this, never leaves my mind entirely, always aching for my well-practiced, adoring finger-tips ...

You should try it. If you do, and if it affords you a fraction of the heavenly bliss that it does me, PLEASE let me hear from you. You must know that the slightest personal, intimate acknowledgement from you will certainly inspire more soft, sexy gasping and grunting and the rustling of my bed behind my closed door, the jutting stiffness and painful hardness for which I live and breathe ...

Jozef likes this.
  4. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’m kinda interested in this but there’s no way I’m reading that whole thing

jmadre and ahsorandy like this.
  5. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I find a sex partner to be sensual with.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

This is actually interesting stuff, and especially the "repeatable wet orgasm" description made me think of some of the orgasms that I've been having myself during masturbation.

In my case, I haven't gone for quickies for many years since I've discovered the joy of edging. I was lucky enough to discover this fairly early on, though, it wasn't until later that I learned of the term "edging". Once masturbation became an old habit for me, say, in my late teens, I began to realize it feels good to "almost have" an orgasm(which is also a Seven Minutes In Heaven reference, I don't know how many people here have seen that coming-of-age film). However, during edging one might actually "tip over" just a little bit, even if one's intention is to avoid the very phenomenon. Has happened to me on many occasions. I suppose different people perceive this differently, and it may also seem different depending on how and when it occurs.

Typically, those who are inclined,for whatever reason, to regard this as a lacking experience will tend to refer to it as something along the line of "ruined orgasm", while a more sexually positive individuals such as the OP might refer to it as "repeatable wet orgasm". From what he has said in the original post, one can see that he would stop all stimulation once the very first sign of "being tipped over" kicks in. This would indicate that it is actually his intention to achieve that small orgasm while, in my own case, my focus is to keep myself from tipping over. Of course, as I said above that sometimes this still results in tipping over just slightly, because some element might have been too stimulating, be it pressure, friction, mental state, whatever it is. But the general aim is so that this phenomenon occurs not right after starting a masturbation session but rather after a reasonable duration of edging. The result, I think, is pretty much the same as the OP's version of "repeatable wet orgasm" where just a small amount of semen may dribble out without it becoming a full blown orgasm.

Typically a male may produce at least a little bit of precum during edging. The overall volume may vary, but after a man tips over ever so slightly, this will be replaced by semen, oftentimes not very thick but more of a runny variety, until the tube is clear of any leftover semen, if you will. Now, note that this runnier quality of the semen, in my own case but I'm sure it's what generally happens to us guys, is the result of a decent time duration spent on edging. Even if one were to forgo the whole "mini orgasm" thing, the full orgasm that follows such a session will accompany ejaculation of a rather impressive volume(of course, that's compared to one's past experience), if not as thick and gooey in texture. But after a while, what comes out of the penis returns to being predominantly precum. What I have found is that, at least in my case, after repeating this edging process after the initial mini orgasm, subsequent mini orgasms are much easier to achieve, though, for me the intensity of those mini orgasms remain fairly mild.

I usually know when to go ahead and have a full blown orgasm when it seems almost like semen is dribbling out without any orgasmic sensation accompanying it. In my head I would picture a bottle under a water faucet, and after a while the bottle fills up and water just overflows. It's not really overflowing in this case, but that's something I tend to think of by the time I reach this point. So, then I just deal with it and clean myself up afterward.

One thing I must stress here is that it is really not advisable for one to squeeze one's PC muscles tightly as the urge to orgasm occurs. Many years ago, I was trying to work on my stamina and this was what I was doing as part of my performance enhancement exercise routine. After a while, I kind of injured myself. No man wants to see specks of blood in his semen, trust me on that. Instead of squeezing one's PC muscles, what one might consider doing is simply to relax the said muscles and breathe deeply, try to get one's mind to imagine that the built-up sexual energy in one's genital area spreading outward all over one's body rather than staying in a single location waiting to explode. This is a much safer way of dodging an unwanted ejaculation, however, because you're relaxing the muscles, this is also why that "slight tipping over" might occur. But that's okay. It's only a "ruined orgasm" when you make it so. If you follow up with further edging, the resulting orgasm will be rather intense.

At least that's what I've noticed, lol.

Jozef, BoyToy69 and jmadre like this.
  7. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

Great read, thanks !
    You sound like a person who is in touch with themselves literally and figuratively.
    It's nice to read about an adventurous spirit embarking on a journey of discovery to places that all of us want to go to but few have the time to actually visit much less stay.

Jozef likes this.
  8. Cliff Unicorn

Cliff Unicorn Members

That is some very impressive "letter" there, need more info OP :astonished:

Jozef likes this.
  9. Goander

Goander Members

Very interesting read. Prostate oriented orgasms are mind blowing ! The most powerful orgasms I have ever experienced.

Jozef likes this.
  10. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Very good read. I have never tried using e stim. I do practice orgasm denial. I like the constant state of horniness, and making my sessions last,, and always trying out different things.

Jozef, James3413 and Oldman46 like this.
  11. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I like to try to prevent full orgasm just before I blow and prolong the pleasure as long as possible. Best technique I find is as it starts pulsing and about to blow, squeeze very hard at base. Resist it and ease slightly as pulses reduce to let out a big dribble. Then you feel like you've kind of cum but still hard and wanting to cum again. I find if you can let half the load out then after that I can go for ages and very high pleasure. Try it on your wife in the cinema. See if you can last full film.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    Jozef and BoyToy69 like this.
  12. Mahatmamanboy

Mahatmamanboy Members

excellent post. must revisit.

Jozef likes this.
  13. JS420

JS420 Members

I've never psychoanalyzed it that deeply, but I just like to cum. If I have lots of time on my hands my hands spend lots of time on my cock. There have been times that I have actually edged for 10 to 12 hours and then the orgasm was "cosmic nirvana" !!!

Jozef likes this.