Creampie Cleanup Survey

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by good husband, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Ilovetolove

Ilovetolove Members

Q1: Are you female or male? Male

Q2: Are you married, single or divorced?
    In a relationship

Q3: If you are male, do you clean up (lick up) yourwife or girlfriend's creampie after sex?
    Yes, I love it.

Q5: If you are male, would you be willing to clean up another man's creampie in his wife or girlfriend?
    Absolutely

Q7: If you are female, have you ever secretly fed your boyfriend or husband another man's creampie?
    I know I am male but I do think I have been fed a creampie secretly. It was just never outright stated.
    Q8: If you are a married male, would you clean up your wife's cream pie after she has had sex with another man?
    This is my ultimate fantasy. I’d love to watch her be pleasured by another man. I would clean them both up after their orgasms. I’d be right down in the action licking and sucking.

TxHorndog likes this.
  2. mrmuffineater

mrmuffineater Members

Husbands should always clean up their wives after - it's a husband's duty, even when his wife has fucked another man.

Every woman I have cleaned up after fucking her has loved it.

3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

You are a Good Man!

mrmuffineater likes this.
  4. Northside

Northside Members

Q1 Male
    Q2 In a relationship
    Q3 Nearly always, we both love it
    Q5 No we are monogamous

5. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

Q1: Are you female or male?
    Male
    Divorced but married again

Q3: If you are male, do you clean up (lick up) your wife or girlfriend's creampie after sex?
    Yes
    Q4: If you are female, have you ever cleaned up another woman's creampie after she has had sex with a man?
    N/A
    Q5: If you are male, would you be willing to clean up another man's creampie in his wife or girlfriend?
    Yes and have done
    Q6: If you are female, does your husband or boyfriend clean up your creampie after sex?
    N/A
    Q7: If you are female, have you ever secretly fed your boyfriend or husband another man's creampie?
    N/A
    Q8: If you are a married male, would you clean up your wife's cream pie after she has had sex with another man?
    Yes and have done
    Q9: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up his own creampie inside you after sex?
    N/A
    Q10: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up another man's creampie inside you after sex?
    N/A

6. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

When my cock is hard I am totally down with cleaning up my wife after I come. HOWEVER, as soon as I cum, I am soft so that does not happen. Totally turned off it at that point. I once asked my wife to snowball me but couldn't do it. I know I could accept another man's cum while I am hard. From the source, my wife, wherever.

7. drock69

drock69 Members

N/A

8. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

male
    single
    Q3: If you are male, do you clean up (lick up) your wife or girlfriend's creampie after sex?
    i do if she cool with it, some chick are not
    Q4: If you are female, have you ever cleaned up another woman's creampie after she has had sex with a man?

I have
    Q6: If you are female, does your husband or boyfriend clean up your creampie after sex?

When I was married I did
    Q9: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up his own creampie inside you after sex?

Q10: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up another man's creampie inside you after sex?

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My wife and I have had threesomes many times mfm or fmf ......I do the clean up all the time after it's all over. I's the best part of the threesome for me. I just love it...........

Bocci likes this.
  10. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

Nonbinary

Married
    Rarely and in the past - I cum outside usually to avoid pregnancy. Would I more? Hell yes!

Q5: If you are male, would you be willing to clean up another man's creampie in his wife or girlfriend? Yes

Q7: If you are female, have you ever secretly fed your boyfriend or husband another man's creampie? Wow Secretly...wtf

Q8: If you are a married male, would you clean up your wife's cream pie after she has had sex with another man? Absolutely

Q10: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up another man's creampie inside you after sex?[/QUOTE]

11. JeffT

JeffT Members

I really enjoy doing cleanup for her. Sometimes she'll cum again too.

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That's because you've done a good job.....lol

JeffT likes this.
  13. mrmuffineater

mrmuffineater Members

I still want to do this, and I just don't care what other people think.

I want my wife to "make" (ha, ha) me lick her hot friends clean after their men have fucked their pussies and filled them with their hot come.

Maybe i'm fucked up, but I just don't care. I want a herd of pretty women to use my mouth to clean them after fucking.

Hugh_36 and regina73 like this.
  14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You and a lot of other guys like me..........I love doing the clean up....mmm

regina73 likes this.
  15. Bocci

Bocci Members

16. regina73

regina73 Members

m married yes q8 tesq5 yes

17. tinkerkell

tinkerkell Members

Q1: Are you female or male? Female

Q2: Are you married, single or divorced? Single

Q4: If you are female, have you ever cleaned up another woman's creampie after she has had sex with a man? Yes

Q6: If you are female, does your husband or boyfriend clean up your creampie after sex? Nope

Q7: If you are female, have you ever secretly fed your boyfriend or husband another man's creampie? No that'd be so rude

Q9: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up his own creampie inside you after sex? Not really

Q10: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up another man's creampie inside you after sex? No

18. regina73

regina73 Members

male married yes clean up nbo yes absolutly #6 yes #8 yes always wanted to#9 wife loved it

bry75 likes this.
  19. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Re Q10 my gf really gets off on this. Says it's a feeling of power and that she feels,super sexy. I mean if she can turn me on so much I'll do that......

That makes Q8 a yes, very exciting. Very intense. First time I was nervous but as soon as I saw and smelt his cum in and around her pussy I was hooked.

20. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

As a PS. I find Q7 very exciting and I know of at least two girls who have dome it. It at least ended up doing it after the guy insisted on going down on them. They were just going to let them fuck them.

In a similar vein a girl once told me how she'd kissed her husband only a short time after she'd sucked off her boyfriend, she was thinking "you might not be as keen to do that if you knew what had just been in there". Oddly still,happily married.

Bocci and regina73 like this.