Creampie Cleanup Survey

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by good husband, Sep 15, 2017.

1. good husband

good husband Visitor

Q1: Are you female or male?

Q2: Are you married, single or divorced?

Q3: If you are male, do you clean up (lick up) your wife or girlfriend's creampie after sex?

Q4: If you are female, have you ever cleaned up another woman's creampie after she has had sex with a man?

Q5: If you are male, would you be willing to clean up another man's creampie in his wife or girlfriend?

Q6: If you are female, does your husband or boyfriend clean up your creampie after sex?

Q7: If you are female, have you ever secretly fed your boyfriend or husband another man's creampie?

Q8: If you are a married male, would you clean up your wife's cream pie after she has had sex with another man?

Q9: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up his own creampie inside you after sex?

Q10: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up another man's creampie inside you after sex?

Poplo. and Alice in SC like this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Your answers first? Why do you need to know this crap? What does the out come mean?

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The outcome is he will deposit some sperm in the shower drain

4. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

lmao ^^^

1 person likes this.
  5. good husband

good husband Visitor

Okay, here you go:

Q1: Are you female or male? Male

Q2: Are you married, single or divorced? Married

Q3: If you are male, do you clean up (lick up) your wife or girlfriend's creampie after sex? Yes

Q4: If you are female, have you ever cleaned up another woman's creampie after she has had sex with a man?

Q5: If you are male, would you be willing to clean up another man's creampie in his wife or girlfriend? Yes

Q6: If you are female, does your husband or boyfriend clean up your creampie after sex?

Q7: If you are female, have you ever secretly fed your boyfriend or husband another man's creampie?

Q8: If you are a married male, would you clean up your wife's cream pie after she has had sex with another man? Yes

Q9: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up his own creampie inside you after sex?

Q10: If you are female, do you fantasize about having your husband or boyfriend lick up another man's creampie inside you after sex?

Why do you need to know this crap? Inquiring minds want to know :)

What does the out come mean? That's my question, too

6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I don't like the word ''creampie'' lol That's the prude side of me. :blush5:

1 person likes this.
  7. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

how bout "frosted taco"

1 person likes this.
  8. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

lol definitely nooo!

9. StellarCoon

bummer, i woulda sworn that one would have fallen through

10. StellarCoon

whipped beaver anyone?

ok, i'll stop.

11. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

LMAO! *lalalala* I can't hear youuu.

2 people like this.
  12. good husband

good husband Visitor

What terminology would you be more comfortable with?

13. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

''jizz'' or ''cum''

but, that's just me. lol

14. good husband

good husband Visitor

Okay then - from now on we will say "cumpie." :)

15. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Lol! I don't lthink I like "pie." Also don't like "glazed donut," etc.. I just cringe.

But to each their own! :D

1 person likes this.
  16. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Isn't "glazed donut" someone's face after a particularly effective round of cunilingus?

17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, and it applies to shooting a massive load on a woman's butt cheeks TOOOO!!!

18. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Yea, but it's just the phrase I don't like. I don't like food phrases I guess when it comes to describing sex lol :blush5:

19. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

So no "eating at the Y", no "lick-a-de-split". Or at least not verbally, only orally. :)

I'm just teasing a little. Use the euphemisms that you like.

(Oh, to answer the OP, I'm a male in a monogamous marriage, whose wife thinks that cunnilingus after intercourse is gross. My role in cleaning up is to fetch a warm damp cloth so she can clean herself to her own standards of stickyness.)

20. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

lol ^^ Yea, that would be a no. (describing it like that, I mean) :)

As for the questions, my husband has never offered to clean it up, I usually take a shower after. I never really thought about him cleaning it up, tbh. Hmm...