Need Advice To Bring Wife To Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by JaysonD, Sep 15, 2017.

1. JaysonD

JaysonD Members

My wife and I have been married for 18 years and are 40 years old. We have children and make life be 3-4 times a week. She is awesome at pleasing me, and I want to please her. Here's the thing, she never orgasms. Ever. Never has. Even before I met her. I have always tried reading everything I could, trying new things, asking her what feels good, fulfilling her fantasies, toys, lubes, and just asking her to touch herself and figure herself out. She doesn't like to or want to touch herself, she has tried toys and does not like them and won't use them unless I bring them out and still she won't use them I use it on her. She doesn't want oral even though I love giving oral, her clit is too sensitive even though I don't touch it I just go around it with my tongue. Penetration gives her some pleasure but not enough to orgam, and I am a normal sized guy so I know I'm not too small. When I enter her all the way the tip touches her cervix, just barely and I'm a normal girth, her outer lips hug me while I'm in and out, so my normal sized penis should be just fine for her normal sized vagina. Still no orgasms at all, and worst of all she will not try in her own. Luckily she lets me do anything sexually with her, so I need advice from you ladies, what I I do? What feels good? Maybe we haven't tried something that we should. Even if it doesn't send her over the top at least I could see her being pleasures by me. I just want to see her enjoy sex like I do for once, and not have it be like she is just performing as a duty.
    Like I said, I'm lucky, she will do it all and we have tried lots of things together. She just has never found what works for her. She will do anal and she likes it while we are doing it but she doesn't like to do it too often which is understandable since nice it leaves her sore.

2. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I'm wondering if she was brought up thinking that women shouldn't receive pleasure out of sex? It sounds like she doesn't have any issues having sex, but just gaining any pleasure from it, maybe she was taught that it's shameful to have an orgasm as a woman? Just from what you're sharing here, it doesn't sound like she's not attracted to you, so it's not a chemistry thing. So, that's why I'm thinking it might be deeper than that.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh gawd, you have been married 18 years, and you still think your wife doesnt orgasm??

Tags: