London Tube Terrorist Attack

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Sep 15, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Part and parcel.

Thanks Mr. Khan

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wow, this guy is starting to sound like a right prick.

Taken in by a foster couple in Surrey.

And this is how he repays them and Britain for taking him in?

2 people like this.
  3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Its Because they are Brain washed Dickheads !
    coming to a Mosque near you Soon ;)

1 person likes this.
  4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Start arresting the goddamn imams that spread the jihadist shit and half the problem is solved.

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw

6. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

I've got a job in central London and have to get the tube at rush hour. I think I'm done with it. To be honest, it's a fucking nightmare anyway and I only have to get up half an hour earlier to get in another way. No more smelling other people's armpits. also, bombs, so fuck it.

7. WOLF ANGEL

When Commuting becomes as much of an issue as terror = Time to Stay/Work from Home

8. autophobe2e

930am on the Northern Line is enough to get me wishing death to the west.

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

^ummm you're the west

10. WOLF ANGEL

"The West is the Best" - Jim Morrison

11. autophobe2e

Mm... I may not have been being entirely serious there...

12. WOLF ANGEL

... words misunderstood can be

13. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Latest London Bombing!

For all you bleeding hearts out there, and those who advocate allowing so-called refugees into The UK, PLEASE read and understand what dangers you are exposing yourselves, your families, and everyone else in the country to.

One of the young men arrested in connection with the London tube bombing was a Syrian refugee, admitted to The UK 4 years ago. A very young man, and to all intents and purposes a ‘normal, decent human being’ in need of help and support whilst escaping the regime he fled in his own country.

How can we all just accept that there is just cause to help these people, when so many of them have turned directly against those who have helped them? I will admit that the vast majority will have genuine reasons to flee their own country, but is helping those people worth the lives and futures of our own existing populace? For those who die, the lives of their remaining families are ruined, shattered beyond belief. Or for those who are maimed and left potentially crippled for life, what justice for them, and who picks up the tab for their lifetime of care?

Please understand I am not being racist, nor am I saying we should bar anyone of any faith/religion, but it does beg the question of just how many ‘refugees’ are ‘refugees’!

THINK! Listen! Be aware of what is going on around you, and if you have any doubts about someone you see behaving in ‘odd’ ways, or associating with people you may have doubts about, inform the appropriate authorities… Better safe than sorry, and you may just save the lives of normal decent people. Terror attacks affect ALL races and religions, and the good people in ALL our multi-ethnic society!

Thank you for reading, and thank you even more if you understand what I have written here.

1 person likes this.
  14. morrow

morrow Visitor

Both the males arrested are from the same foster family, the other male is from Syria..21 and 18.. what do you do with them now?
    In their countries they are men, here in the UK they will be treated as children! And with kit gloves because of where they have come from. Rightly so. But more has to be done.

15. GayOldBoy

GayOldBoy Member

Indeed, more has to be done. These people are willing to fight against their rescuers, so why don't they stay at home and fight FOR their own homes and family in the place they can do it best? When someone says they must have been 'radicalised' here in The UK, it just shows how gullible they are, and that they are not the sort of people we need trying to bind communities together. They're certainly not likely to want to integrate with UK communities. If they're that easily brainwashed into radicalism, then they can be taught equally well what is needed to help them and their families make good citizens, and how to lead a good life and gain some kind of success instead of notoriety and hatred.

What IS a martyr? A mindless fool who thinks that he'll have 50 virgins to fuck when he gets to heaven, or someone who dies fighting selflessly against tyranny for the GOOD of his fellow man? I've never made any pretence toward believing in any Gods, and never will. However... I don't expect anyone else NOT to because of my own beliefs, so why should anyone have to die, or be injured/maimed for the erroneous belief in their Gods?

What's the use of 50 virgins anyway? Once fucked they're as much use as any other woman, and where do you go then? You can't come back and be martyred again for 50 more. Once dead, you're dead, and a virgin fucked is no longer a virgin. So where did martyrdom get the martyr? Fucked 50 times, and 'a seat beside their God'? He'd need a fuck of a lot of very close seats, and then who actually DOES sit at His right hand?

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

So are second and third generation immigrants from 'the east' ;)

Conveniently left out the next line, Wolf! The west is the best, come here and we'll do the rest

It appears Jimbo invited them in :eek:

Or was he merely talking about the westcoast of the US :p

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4194196/One-crash-day-involving-cyclists-pedestrians.html

You seemed to have had a 50% jump in pedestrian / cyclist accidents in London in recent years, 100 or so a year seriously injured

4000 or so pedestrian / other vehicle accidents a year just in london, somewhere between 100 to 150 deaths a year

The jump in cyclist accidents matching the same bullshit push for eco friendly pedal power transport as we have had in Sydney

These idiot cyclist dont seem to realise what happens if they do have an at fault accident, there is the criminal prosecution, but its the civil case afterwards that gets you, 50,000 pounds would be the minimum if you maimed someone

You are still way safer underground.

We have had the same push for bicycles in Sydney in recent years, I hate the cunts, slap a bitch down if he runs through a pedestrian crossing in front of me

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Is there anyone out there that actually believes everyone else isnt a bit racist in someway?

You cut immigration, or immigration from certain countries, and so what?, what happens really? a whole bunch of positives, no negatives, its not like Syria is going to start sanctions against the UK because the UK starts not taking in more refugees

Plenty of dirt poor countries on earth that havent been in a constant state of war for the last 2000 years, you really have to wonder why they keep fighting each other

You let in 100,000 filippinos a year instead of 100,000 Syrians, what will you get? cheap laundry and airtasker services, they wont be trying to blow people up on trains

No difference between people based on skin colour? no shit. Differences in people based on generations of ingrained cultural bullshit? Hell YES!

Europe can keep on with its Europkanistan project, the rest of the world will sit back, turn on the news, oh, another van or train attack in Spain/France/UK, oh what a friggin surprise

Whats really doing my head in at the moment is whats happening in Burma, rest of the world doesnt seem to give a shit, oh they are a poor country, so they dont have the money or resources to pretend to be some bullshit enlightened superior multi racial society, so they get a free pass to chase away an entire province of muslims

And what about immigrant vs immigrant?, back home India and Pakistan have a bunch of nukes pointed at each other

Also, The expectation that immigrants will integrate within a generation or two is racist in itself

19. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

What don't you like about the smell of bombs?

20. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I think cnn should stop covering trump, because it just emboldens him