Barefoot Season Is Coming To A Close

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefootconservative, Sep 10, 2017.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

What I Did When I Started In 2006 Was To Take No Heed Of The Seasons......They Were Just

A Mark On The Calender......I Just Kept Barefooting Till I Thought It May Affect My Health And

Well Being......That Never Happened......Mother Nature Adapts To Changes And That's What

She Did With Me........11 Years Of Fulltime Barefooting And I'm Still Loving It...... May I Suggest

You Give It A Bit More Thought Before You Close The BF Season...... :)

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  2. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

I have given it some thought. It's just too cold. Not just for my feet, but the way I do things is I match the shoes to the outfit, and bare feet only go with shorts and a t shirt (for me personally),and when it gets too cold for shorts, it's therefore too cold for bare feet, because they don't work well with any other outfits I own. Partly due to my skin color, which is rather light, and it is hardly the skin tone that can pull off bare feet with, say, a suit.

3. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

yeah, the roads can get really hot in summer here in Texas, too hot for barefeet and our "cold" spells ie; temps below 50, are too cold. ;-)

the Texas Ren Fest season is starting in two weeks, great place to barefoot

4. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

I just looked at the forecast, and next week is supposed to be above 70ยบ For most of the week. Assuming that doesn't change, I have one more week of barefoot to look forward to.

5. Barefoooter

Barefoooter Avid barefooter, living barefoot all year round

My barefoot season doesn't come to an end. At university c. 25 years ago I gathered first experiences with being barefoot all year round. Then I restricted my barefoot life of the months from April to October. Four years ago in october I wondered why I should wear shoes for the next months, and I decided to continue living barefoot. My bare feet got along very well with the cold, and I am happy to live barefoot all year round again.

2 people like this.
Tags: