Atlantis?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Billyx1120, Sep 9, 2017.

1. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

http://ewao.com/2017/08/18/enormous-pyramid-just-discovered-in-antarctica-could-change-how-we-look-at-history-forever/

The Undiscovered Country?
    The concept of time tends; I feel, to be misunderstood in this present 24/7 world of which we are living.
    The fact that 'Civilisation' only came to the fore in the last millennium is a matter though easy to measure is no way factual
    - The Legend of Atlantis is well-known and there is always a degree of truth in myth (as some may state in that Bible book?)
    Whilst the climate changes that have historically known to have happened eons ago, are known to see a totally different ecological system, with that, those which resided there suffering likewise and who is to say what occurred (bar myth/legend) what occurred there/then
    - There is also a theory - with the vast resources that lies beneath - that tells me - there is more in what we don't know about we do know

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The fact is there is nothing new under the sun, and everything we see has been done before. There are ages lost in time and history, and I have no doubt there were advanced civilizations on this earth long before now. Knowledge of these civilization exists in the form of flood myths from all parts of the world, and the archeological record that presents megalithic structures that would have no way been able to be built by primitive peoples. I do believe concrete knowledge still exists from these past civilizations that has been kept from the public to keep us in the dark about who we are and where we came from.

You mean beneath the surface of the earth? Funny how we know more about the depths of space than we do the inner reaches of the earth.

1 person likes this.
  3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

People assume un-advanced civilizations are real , justly so , the Alien who communicates with humans is more advanced .

1 person likes this.
  4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Atlantis is one of the many things in ancient history that modern hubris labels "myth". Those times are full of things that just make no sense from the perspective of humanity being as advanced as it's ever been. We would struggle to build the pyramids now with our modern machines and engineering. The weight of the stones, the preciseness of their cut and we are to believe this was done by primitive hand tools and slaves. Same story with things like Stonehenge it's just not possible. Modern archeology ignores that most of these societies say the "gods" built these things and they say well god is a myth. So the only solution is that centuries of hard labor were undertaken and man did it himself.

So caveman who probably lived in small clans of a few hundred people max with very little in the way of "culture" had the time to stop chasing food and drag stones around? That is actuly the last theory I heard on Stonehenge. That each generation brought one stone and it took them years but that it was the goal of their entire life to do so.

Atlantis existed and they understood things we do not in my opinion.