Livin The Chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by morrow, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

No, no, I don't know a little something to entertain folks perhaps, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

After reading rolling say put on your thinking hat for a new thread title the obvious popped in my head.

Put on your thinking chat.

1 person likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I know we did ''chat out of hell'' but it must have been a hard delete because I cant find it.....some threads got hard deleted for different reasons over the years...

its a cool day out there....nice and sunny but I have the heater going right beside me and now I dot want to move ;(

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

for the record I like this title for this time around in honor of morrows me-ma......

5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Hi Fuckers !
    http://youtu.be/nxpTx0VDBKw

3 people like this.
  6. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

And Noronlythat Last week I discovered Apple Pie Flavor Ice cream :gorgeous:

1 person likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that reminds me....I should go get some campfire ice cream before it closes for the season......campfire ice cream is roasted marshmallows mixed in to the ice cream...it is soooooo goooood

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Some of the results of the Saturday trials are interesting. Next week all the top seeds come in so we will no doubt get beaten around but it is good experience this is the fist time I've made through first round which feels really good so I'm very happy high right now.

1 person likes this.
  10. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I'm high from sniffing essential chamomile oil

2 people like this.
  11. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Chattus norvegicus.

I'm gearing up to have a boogie on the dance floor tonight.

https://youtu.be/Q35nE2BpC50

2 people like this.
  12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i forgot to go outside last night but im pretty sure it was cloudy anyway

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

And before nightfall a corpse was all that was left of Sam McGee.

1 person likes this.
  14. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  15. fundoo

fundoo Members

Hey all! Please help me tear away from Facebook for awhile!!

I know, I know. I'll do it. Just, apparently it has been noticed that I haven't been around as much and that's a major reason. :/ (fell into the Facebook trap)

Ummm... Oh! We bought a new couch, (er, well, our first couch actually) and a loveseat. So that was exciting. So now I'm attempting to be in "cleaning mode" slash catch up with all the things that my FB addiction had me neglecting. (Omg! Like for real! The "Facebook trap"! Thought I was stronger, but I went in caring about stuff too much. So, decluttering there and getting back to the idgaf attitude. Yay! Although always a little f is given. :p)

Was this an embarrassing enough post?! :D Take care , folks!

3 people like this.
  16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

if the snow birds fly over one my time I will lose it....the first few days was cool but now its just pissing me off....ever hear a jet fly over your house upside down?....its twice as loud as right side up

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

is it rude tell people you were having more fun on some other website and that why you are missing?

I think maybe possibly could be so

I hate facebook and mark suck a booger

18. morrow

morrow Visitor

Welcome back mallybopper, where's me rock?

19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Cool title, Morrow!

For a while a page was 20 or 30 posts! It took forever to get through reading just one page...now that its back to 10 posts its much better. I feel like I can read through 3 pages a lot quicker than I could that one 30 post page.

Now that I'm caught up...a have a "problem" with facebook too. smh Fundoo, I NEVER thought I would have the internet (specifically facebook) addiction. dang if I don't though
    Getting all that info in one place, seeing and talking with old wonderful friends on a regular basis on the West Coast, getting to exercise my prayer muscle as I read through (and share from) the local animal sites...

GOOD GRIEF I have that fast internet and I can't help it. :bigcry:

Cleaning around the messiest old woman in the entire world was always an uphill battle...so now I basically do NO CLEANING. Fixed that problem right up with an addiction to facebook.

Jesus wept.

3 people like this.
  20. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

:rofl:

You are a strong man, and from all indications seem to actually have a life. You've always had the fast speed internet so there is no way to describe the WORLD that opened up to me after going online for so long with dial-up.

I also do not lead a normal life, and I will quickly admit that...and I have no choice in the matter. So there's that.

Carry on.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.