Should The First Time After A 4 Year Break Be In A Brothel?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by slickbbb, Sep 8, 2017.

1. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

My friend who used to be very sexually active has been on a break for around 4 years. He says his drive is as strong as ever and masterbates regularly. Several factors have put hlm off getting into a relationship. He always was popular with the ladies snd still is, at the minute there are several desirable women interested. I say to him to go out with them but he says the possable complications arent worth it.
    Anyway he told me even though he doesnt miss casual sex that much he still doesnt want to be totally out off the game when the time comes to enter a relationship so he's considering going to a low level brothel that he went to a couple of times years ago.
    Is this a good idea, your opinions please.

2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Tell "your friend" that no, it doesn't sound like a very good idea

1 person likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what are the "possable complications" of hooking up with one of his many admirers?

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

What, exactly, does this have to do with birth control?

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It doesn't sound legal for one thing. Where is this supposedly happening? :) If it's in Las Vegas, then I suppose it might not hurt anything. But if there are women beating down his door I have a different idea.

I saw this episode of Grey's Anatomy that hit home for me at least. In the show there's a character, Mark Sloan. He's sort of a player; at least he was in seasons 5 or 6. I don't know about now because I haven't watched that far yet. Anyway he had this philosophy: Go on a date. Ask the prospective woman what type of relationship she's interested in. If it's not the same as what you're interested in, then part ways.

I thought about this to some degree, and I don't think it's such a bad idea. It seems a little bit fast for a first date, because at that point you're just getting to know one another. But I think by the third date it's too late to make that sort of distinction. The second date, therefore, seems like a good time to ask.

Tell your friend to see if these women want a serious relationship. If not, then contemplate other options. :)

I don't think the brothel seems like a good plan, and it might be too pricey. $$$

6. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

^ this about sums it up.

7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Why would he want to go to a ''low level'' brothel instead of having sex with someone who is actually into him? Not every woman is looking for a relationship.

2 people like this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

C'mon, you know if you start a thread with these two words everyone is going to know you mean you

1 person likes this.
  9. gandalfthegrey

gandalfthegrey Members

Going to Brothels means that you are supporting human trafficking, coercion, drugs and other anti-social activities.

1 person likes this.
  10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Off of what game? If he was very sexually active before, what is it that he thinks he might have lost during his 4 year break? It's not like starting all over again. Once you learn to ride a bike, you got it. It's no different the next time, even if it has been 4 years. Going to a brothel only gets him a for sure lay. Those women will tell him anything that will rub his self esteem and anything he wants to hear. Tell him it's NOT a good idea to go to a brothel, and to just get back into the game.

11. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

the main one would be that what could be an amicable divorce would be turned into World War 3 . The woman he married hates him being with others even though they have been separated for years.

12. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

I
    ts cheap where he is equivelent to US$10 .
    and unofficialy legal.
    The woman want serious relationship .

13. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

10 U.S. MUTHA FUCKIN DOLLARS??? Where the hell IS HE!!?

14. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Tell your friend he can't go wrong with a Craigslist ho.

15. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Totally out of what game?
    The ejaculation game? You say that he already has that covered with do it yourself practice.

The skills that one needs "when the time comes to enter a relationship" aren't practiced in a brothel.
    Consideration for one's partner? Nope, they don't care beyond the cash. He will get only positive feedback, no matter how uncouthly he treats the staff.
    Sexual technique? Nope, their "orgasm" is based on his pleasure, not hers. He'll never hear "a little bit slower would be perfect".

Brothels are for the sexual gratification of the client. They are not sex training camps. Nor are they advertised as such. Don't mistake my negativity about his plan for dismissing brothels. They are what they are, but not any more.

An analogy might be that one doesn't practice being a guest in someone's home by going to a restaraunt. Going to a "low level" restaurant (e.g. McDonalds) is worse for "practicing" the skills of a guest. A restaurant is a fine place, the staff may be highly skilled, but even at a high end place, the social dynamic is not that of host/guest.

Similarly, the social dynamic in a brothel is not that of a relationship. A bridge club or a softball team would be a better place to keep one's relationship skills honed.

Now, one might keep one's physical sexual skills honed by being an employee at a brothel. But not by being a client.

(If he is just looking for justification to go to a brothel, I guess "keeping in the game for when relationship time comes" is as good as any. Just as long as he knows he's fooling himself, that his purpose in going to a brothel is to get his rocks off, not to keep "fit" for relationships.)

16. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I’ve asked about that before. I heard from one person it’s easy, but from a lot of other people it’s not worth the risks. And also, the hos are fat as fuck.