If You Noticed That Your Lady's Girlfriend Was Watching You Give Her A Nude Massage Would Stop And S

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Justforher2, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Justforher2

Justforher2 Members

One night last week my Gf and I went to visit her friend who needed help moving in another state she is only one of few friends my Gf has who is a very nice person. It was getting late and web to the spare room on a blow up mattress. We both got undressed I already said yes to giving her full body massage she was on her stomach I poured the oil on fee back and went to work. I give a long massage and gets her very horny. Well I was just at the part where I'm on her back work her add cheeks with my hands pulling them apart so I can see how wet her puss is. I looked up and notice only the screen door was shut and her friend was sitting in a chair watching and listening to us. I didn't let her know I saw her finished my job and got very turned on knowiknowing she is hearing and watching the pleasure my Gf was getting. And slowed down and after I got her off with tounge and fingers. GF start giving head and I came all over her tits. When I looked up she was still watching. I enjoyed it who else would?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^...You Are So Full Of "Bullshit" I'm Surprised You Can Still Walk......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I didnt know we could have thread titles that long

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

It Seems The Longer The Thread Title......The Smaller The Brain..... :D

Cheers Glen.

5. Justforher2

Justforher2 Members

First post

6. slickbbb