Gay People To Blame For Hurricane Harvey, Say Evangelical Christian Leaders

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by neoprene_queen, Sep 6, 2017.

1. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

"I don't believe Hurricane Harvey is God's punishment for Houston electing a lesbian mayor. But that is more credible than 'climate change," - Ann Coulter - Right wing media pundit
    -
    "Darn it, I thought no one knew I had a super power over weather,"- Annise Parker - Former Mayor of Houston
    = What a FAB retort

2. buddhabelly420

buddhabelly420 Banned

the ignorance of people never seems to surprise me. maybe god is sick or crimes being commited in his or her or what he or she or it is?

3. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Well damn. Isn't that the way of finatics? Do this man deserve this attention as if everyone of that faith or background believes this?

Remember when Italy had their earthquake? Islamic leaders said it was allahs payback to non believers!

How about when the towers went down, it was deserved too. The work of Allah. God warriors who had their calling. Or the alt left blaming the right. Same thing. It is all bullshit and doesn't deserve people time or even entertaining this thought, even blaming the hurricane on climate change, again bullshit. People look for an understand of something, and someone to blame it on. Usually those they don't agree with are the target.

Done!

1 person likes this.
  4. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

In other words , pretentiously absurd yet flammable sexuality is responsible for climate change .

1 person likes this.
  5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Who is to blame for Irma though? Blacks? Immigrants? Muslims?

Who we hating this week?

6. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet Not even close.

It would be more believable to say the storms are punishment for tolerating hateful, ignorant fundamentalist activists.

7. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

I blame George Bush myself!

8. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

9. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

Irma also means sister in Portugese

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, that's probably what they were really getting at.

11. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

Well well well, I see the hypocritical fake "Christians" are at it again with their anti LGBT bullshit. Let's get this straight; Christians claim to follow Jesus Christ, right? Ok, so Jesus loved EVERYONE, and accepted people for who they were. He was not judgmental, racist, sexist, classist, ageist, or anti LGBT. Jesus Christ was not a hateful man; not at all! Now, how the heck can these hypocrites say that they love Jesus, and be so hateful & awful human beings?! They are full of sh*t and need to get real with themselves, and quit saying that they are "Christians!"

12. WOLF ANGEL

According to this post from the 'Daily Mash' = Not all that bad)?)
    [​IMG]
    THE Northern Lights are a sign that God approves of gay marriage, according to pro-European Christians.
    A Europhile Christian councillor from Oxfordshire has claimed that Britain is basking in God’s love and the aurora borealis is a ‘massive heavenly thumbs up’ to same sex unions.

Councillor Stephen Malley said: “I predicted this would happen if parliament passed the gay marriage bill and I am delighted to have been proved right.
    “God is love and every once in a while he hammers home the point by filling the sky with a multitude of beautiful colours”

13. morrow

morrow Visitor

Wonder what the dinosaur did wrong?

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Whats a pro-european christian?

Are there anti-european christians?

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

^American Christians , I would presume. They hate Europe almost as much as they hate California

16. WOLF ANGEL

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape