Ecosexual- The New Gender. College Prof Teaches How To Fuck The Earth To Save It

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Beach Ball Lady Balls, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

When he brought Richard Spencer into this.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh is this what we're outraged about this week?

3 people like this.
  3. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Alternative news, from Alternative Americans, for Alternative Americans, who consume Alternative facts. In the spring time I am going to go to Santa Cruz and walk into a Redwood Grove and kiss a tree...so the Republicans can whine about it in an Alternative way.

1 person likes this.
  4. stormountainman

Outraged in an Alternative way...mind you!

5. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Here I will give you left leaning news sources talking about ecosexuals saving the earth

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wdbgyq/ecosexuals-believe-having-sex-with-the-earth-could-save-it

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/03/ecosexuals-are-having-sex-with-the-earth-to-save-the-environment-6231751/

Now all of those in defence of Ecosexuality saving the planet can acknowledge it and jump on board to defend ecosexuals tpright to tax payers money to have sex on film and rape that poor tree, or lay back with their clit under the falls yo have an orgasm. the acidity of sperm will save a tree and provide it with lots of protein so it can live on and a part of you becomes a part of that tree!

I don't care what people do but I do object to wasted money such as this film that relied on tax payers money to pay for it. As long as all this kind of stuff is made an issue or prioritized, what truly makes a difference in this world is ignored. This film does nothing.

I don't care about ecosexual, heterosexual, trans, bi, lesbian, gay etc. It doesn't matter to me unless we fuck, then I can inquire as to where you want to stick something. Do I need to share it with the tree next door, nah, I am good thanks, but if I do I won't be telling you about it and making a movie about it with tax payers money.

Tax payers do have a right to voice their opinions on how their money is spent and when it is wasted. The government should be held accountable.

6. stormountainman

You spelled defense with a C not an S. That says you are a Brit. You are not from Santa Cruz. If you were from Santa Cruz, you would understand that it is a California thing. California has the magic, don't you know?

7. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Canada.

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yes they do. I personally can think of dozens of things I would like to see cut before we even begin address the appropriation of government grants. I'm just happy the government still provides government grants at all considering how many programs have been cut in order to beef up our already bloated military budget.

Also,I feel like I should point out you are not actually a US taxpayer

2 people like this.
  9. stormountainman

I must be getting a little old...gotta have some coffee...

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

are you surprised?
    did you think that beach balls has the actual balls to investigate any ideas that she/he/it doesn't already think are just spiffy....

beachballs is another one that you don't need to actually read the posts, we already know what she/he/it is going to say, and it's usually way over the top and wrong, so........

11. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Who's outraged?

Maybe these ecosexuals will catch an eco-STD from nature they arouse themselves with. Lots of toxic stuff out there.

1 person likes this.
  12. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Why?

Mother Earth isn't consenting to these freaks raping her in every orifice.

1 person likes this.
  13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I just don't get the sense this is meant to be taken all that seriously

I dont think they are literally sticking trees into their vaginas

It kinda sounds like they're just trying to bring more of an awareness of our relationship with the earth and doing it in a fun, erotic, and slightly tongue in cheek way.

I dunno I guess I would have to watch the video but thats what I'm getting from it

1 person likes this.
  14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. Beach Ball Lady Balls

The glory hole compost will save the world according to ecosexuals!

Drill a hole in your composter and have a good time!

16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

That's exactly what they're doing. It's as plain as day when you go to their websites and away from news sources using hyperbole like, "College Professor Wants YOU to Fuck the Earth."

17. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I don't understand the arousal of molesting rocks, caressing grass blades, licking tree bark, or rolling in mud. Different strokes...

1 person likes this.