Ecosexual- The New Gender. College Prof Teaches How To Fuck The Earth To Save It

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Beach Ball Lady Balls, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

So you say as you judge

Implying that a person who does spread sheets and statistics is insignificant, boring and sucks.

2. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

Implying that getting someone to appraise any sort of subjective material purely in terms of immediate efficiency and value for money isn't a good idea for culture as a whole. Not implying that there aren't other fields in which that approach is of immense value.

In science for example, people talk about the importance of budgeting for serendipity. People might say "why the hell are they seeing how many cream crackers it takes to make a hedgehog shit itself when they haven't cured cancer yet?" but science as a field recognizes that you need to create space for random experimentation because it has a small chance of happening upon incredibly useful discoveries (like penicillin). To a person who looks purely at spreadsheets which monitor the immediate return value of scientific investment, this may seem a colossal waste of money, but it's part of the engine that fuels innovation.

Culture works the exact same way. During the Cold War, the CIA part-funded the New York Art Scene, investing in Pollock, Warhol and the Factory in a bid to make American Culture compete with Soviet Modernism. Even though their work may be seen as countercultural (kinda, if you squint) the state recognised that you need to budget and allow for experimentation to fuel innovation in the creative field as well, even if a lot of people were saying "Why are you printing loads of pictures of cans of soup, they haven't cured communism yet."

A lot of the work that takes place in those spaces is pure and utter derivative, vacuous, pointless shit. In fact, most of it is. But you have to allow those spaces to exist or else things just stop being interesting.

Plus it gives dog-whistle far-right website hacks something to report poorly about. So it's a job creator :D

2 people like this.
  3. Beach Ball Lady Balls

But spending taxes to see people have sex with plants on their head or to fuck a tree has a value and will save the planet as a whole. Sorry it is wasted. That money could have fed starving families, That money could buy someone a house in some areas, but no, let's watch people cum on trees instead.

So where are the social justice tese film makers represent? The social justice is the wasted funds on this drivel.

They need to be renamed, social injustice warriors.

4. She absolutely right.

5. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

And your point is...?

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I still haven't seen anything that says our tax dollars are going to pay for people to fuck trees. I did see, on her personal site, they received a grant to make a movie about the dangers of strip-mining.

7. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

Much as you might think that this is utter wank (and much as I might happen to agree) the fact that some money is provisioned for it means that money is funding spaces in which the experimentation that fuels your countries culture takes place. And since culture is your biggest export, that's probably a good thing for you.

And what's the alternative? appoint someone to arbitrate and decide to deprive funds from projects that he/she sees as not artistically valid? Who would make that decision, and what would they base it on?

It ain't always pretty in the engine room. Sometimes there are people fucking trees there. But it keeps the ship moving forward.

8. Noserider

Sounds like some North Korea stuff right there.

9. stormountainman

I agree; and, I wish to add that there is artistic privilege when one creates a new idea, or a new trend. Maybe, just maybe the creative people in California have to get real simple so the people in Alabama could understand the theories behind all the symbolism?

10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

My point is that just because a republican voter molested a child does not mean that all do, I am sure there are democrats who molest little children. It is not reserved for a political party as you seem to think. I don't even know who this republican boy fucker in Florida is or if he is a republican. But I am sure that has nothing to do with molestation.

Now that animal rights activist I linked is pro beastiality and he started the whole animal rights activism movement back in the 60. Does this mean all animal rights activist fuck their dogs and cats? He seems to think so, or should try it out.

11. Noserider

And to further expound on what you and autophobe2e seem to be addressing, this is also a byproduct of freedom.

In a free society people are going to do some whacky shit. You don't have to like it, but you can't condemn it, because it's a condemnation of freedom. And that's problematic.

1 person likes this.
  12. stormountainman

This thread sounds a lot like Alt Right attempt to cut down lefty environment lovers. The main attitude reminds me that Richard Spencer likes to cut others down...sort of like Trump dishes out insults to Pocahontas.

1 person likes this.
  13. Beach Ball Lady Balls

yeah let's hope they keep fucking trees, they don't need to be spreading their gene pool any further.

1 person likes this.
  14. Noserider

Yeah, I became suspect the second a I read the article, and did a little additional digging...the true story is much different

1 person likes this.
  15. stormountainman

Exactly what I was thinking. In college they called it news twisting. First they reference an article, then miss interpret half or all what the original speaker said...all to discredit that person. Republican environment haters do just that...a lot.

1 person likes this.
  16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Are you saying that right people don't love the environment and all right wingers are racist?

17. Noserider

WHERE did he say that? He didn't even mention racism.

1 person likes this.
  18. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

But of course if one person with an antifa sign punches a Nazi, then all antifa people are fascist.

1 person likes this.
  19. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Fake news.

1 person likes this.
  20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Apparently E has been added to the LGBTQI whatever now, officially.