Mentally Ill Murderer

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

So recently in a small town near Rochester, a woman was found shot to death in her vehicle at a park where she was taking her lunch break. There was no immediate motive, but a day or two later police were called to a restaurant where a female server had a gun pointed at her head by a woman in the parking lot as she was leaving work. The woman screamed and ran away uninjured. Police were called, and after several hours they apprehended and arrested the woman with the gun. She was found hiding in the hallway of a hotel near the restaurant.

At the time, she was not identified as the person who committed the murder. She would admit to it once at the police station, which she managed to escape from, before leading the police on another search for her which lasted several hours before she was again apprehended.

In the following days, details emerged about this woman, who had just come back to Rochester from Arizona after being away for two years. This woman did not know the woman she shot, who was apparently targeted at random.

[​IMG]

A number of strange videos featuring this woman were found online where she rants and stalks women who she thinks are copying her appearance to steal her identity.

This woman is clearly insane and delusional. No doubt a paranoid schizophrenic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhGT_7M9ZCQ

2. Slipikins

Slipikins Members

She's 100% schizo. Hopefully she'll get help.

Now anyone I see sitting in a parking lot talking to themselves, I'm gonna be wondering...

3. She's fine. Wonderful person. You all fucked. Think bullshit. What chumps. Pathetic.

4. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Only 4% of mentally ill people are ever violent (with 2% being the incidence among the general population). The number, though, is actually lower than the general population, reportedly, when you account for things like drug use.

So if this is one those threads decrying the alleged tendency of violence among the mentally ill, you need to get with the program too.

And, no, you should not call the police if you see someone talking to themselves, because what can they do? All the mental hospitals are closed, even the nice private ones. Stigmatizing this group more won't help. It probably will make things worse, because then who would want to get help? You'll just get labeled a murderer. And who on earth would want that? Think about it.

But don't just take my word for it. What do the rest of you have to say :) ?

1 person likes this.
  5. Pressed_Rat

I am not decrying anything. Yeah, what she did was terrible, but it's hard to really blame a person who is sick and delusional.

1 person likes this.
  6. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

There are plenty of murderers who are not mentally ill.

7. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Henry Lee Lucas fits that description. He'll scare the hell out of anyone. I studied his case and Ted Bundy's case in college.

8. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

How are mentally ill people obtaining guns? If we say illegally, then they must not be that delusional to make the choice to find a way to buy a gun illegally. If they're obtaining guns legally, who is selling guns to mentally ill people??

9. Pressed_Rat

No shit.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How do you know she's delusional?

You only assume that because it sounds strange to you

No matter how batshit crazy you think they are they are always aware enough not to stick their hand on a hotplate and other types of survival responses

She's probably been like this for 20 or more years, before she kills some one, so why assume its about any supposed long term illness?

Still aware of her actions, or wouldnt be hiding from the police

You sure she just hasnt learned over many years to milk peoples actions/reactions when she acts strange?

Sounds drug induced anyway, frying important parts of your brain isnt the same as early onset schizophrenia

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

random targeting is motivated by the politics of hate.

and by hate, i don't mean race, belief nor ideology.

hate doesn't have to be about any of these.

it doesn't even have to be about anything at all.

much that i find unpleasant in the extreme, in the context of cultural values, i do not find surprising at all.

12. lode

lode Banned

How many normal people just murder people?

Our current definition of mentally ill is sort of dependent upon our knowledge of neurology which is still pretty primitive. 70 years ago poverty was still recognized as a mental illness.

My suspicion is that in 100-200 years, the neurology which makes people more prone to violence will be much more understood, and it'll probably be a recognized and treatable mental illness.

Of course, one of the known factors which makes people more violent is testosterone. I'm not saying we should make most men eunuchs to solve war. But if we did I assume it would.

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think that a paranoid schizophrenic is likely to try and hide due to paranoia, delusions or not. :)

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[SIZE=13.5pt]Yeah that’s sick but how about a naked man covered in blood showing up at your front door telling you I just killed 4 people.[/SIZE]

Friday September 8, 2017 Groton, Mass.

[SIZE=13.5pt]Wagner Alcocer and his wife were scrolling through real estate listings when they heard a voice asking for help outside their home on Common Street.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]When Alcocer, 52, looked up, he saw a naked young man covered head to toe in mud standing inside their screened-in back porch. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=13.5pt]He had blood on his face. He was calm. He looked right at Alcocer.[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]“Help me please, help me please,” the young man said. “I murdered four people.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]A block away on this road lined with stately homes and rolling lawns, police later found the bodies of four people who had been bludgeoned to death. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Orion Krause, 22, is being charged with four counts of murder, Oberlin College identified Krause as a 2017 graduate of the liberal arts school famed for its music program.[/SIZE]

Hotwater

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

And how much of it is a act?

And if drug induced, how much of it is schizophrenia?

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It's possible that it's both an act, and drug induced, and that none of it is schizophrenia. I'm not going to try to deny that. I wonder if PR knows what became of her. :)

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

is there such a thing as a non mentally ill murderer?

18. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Most murderers are not mentally ill. The insanity defense is brought up in less than 1% of cases because most defendants are not mentally ill, and most mentally ill are not violent.

19. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Very sad indeed, for all concerned.

20. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

While I agree with your post, I think themnax's post is trying to point out that a murderer isn't actually "normal/sane/'mentally correct' " for lack of a better term.... It's not like a regular old Joe, walks up behind some random person and shoots them in the back of the head.

1 person likes this.