Berenstein Bears And The Mandela Effect

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by psymon*, Sep 3, 2017.

1. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Many of us alive today either read the Berenstein Bears to our children, or we were the children who had our parents and caretakers read the Berenstein Bears to us. When I was a child, everyone I knew called these books the Berenstein Bears. However, when I look at the titles of these books now, it is spelled Berenstain. That's not even remotely pronounced the same. And even the animated series says Berenstain. I could've sworn that when I was younger, the TV adverts pronounced it Berenstein.

So what the hell is this? One would say this is the Mandela Effect. You see, it seems to some people like me, that we may have shifted into a parallel universe where we now refer to the books as Berenstain Bears.

Some people I've talked to on and offline say that it's always been Berenstain Bears, but for me and many others, it is Berenstein.

Full article about the transfer of paralel universe and the Mandela Effect: http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/berenstein-bears-proof-reddit-prove-mandela-effect-vhs-photo-berenstain-evidence-pictures/

The Mandela Effect refers to a group of people who are absolutely positive that Nelson Mandela died in prison (which didn’t happen.) Their theory is that other people share this same false memory because there was an alternate history or parallel universe where that really happened, and our two universes somehow merged. Others have posited that perhaps someone traveled back in time and altered things slightly enough to change Mandela and Berenstain, causing a ripple effect that only a small percentage remember.

I believe I, and many others, have transferred between universes where Nelson Mandela died in prison, and grew up reading the Berenstein Bears. Into a universe where Nelson Mandela life a long and fulfilling life with the Berenstain Bears.

Pua Mana 'Ohana and RainyDayHype like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Or it could just be you, not anyone else, not the adverts, just you. Lol

Pua Mana 'Ohana likes this.
  3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Is it pronounced Bern-Steen? Feel the Bern! :)

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

It was most definitely Berenstein ..pretty sure I have old books in my mom's attic, I'll dig them out and if they say Berenstain then we're dealing with a deep conspiracy here, the likes of which the world has never seen

I do very vaguely remember everyone making a big deal when Mandela was released from prison though so thats legit

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The Mandela effect itself though....

I dont ever remember anyone ever saying they thought he died in prison

6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

It's fairly obvious that many here at Hip Forums live in a parallel universe.

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

So then why do you post here if only to ridicule?

I cannot say if the Mandela Effect is a real thing, but having some understanding of the quantum nature of reality and keeping an open mind, it certainly would not surprise me if this can and is being done.

Most people do not even understand the reality they're living in, and the physicality of this world around us, which we merely perceive by way of electro-chemical processes in our brains. That does not mean it is real just because we perceive it as so, because it is a fact that atoms which make up the world of matter cannot and do not have solidity. Solidity is merely a construct of human perception.

Truly the reality we perceive with our five senses does indeed make up a matrix of sorts. The science of quantum physics and quantum mechanics proves this. Our reality is indeed a simulated one, but by whom and for what reason?

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

DaFug's a Berenstein Bear?

9. Pressed_Rat

You must be too old. It was a book series for young children. It was popular among those of us who were born in the 70s and 80s.

[​IMG]

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I'm always too old....

11. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I remember Berenstein Bears too.

Another example of the Mandela Effect is Oscar Mayer weiners. I always remembered it as Oscar Meyer.

12. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Please excuse my weak attempt at humor.

Postulating parallel worlds, in my opinion, is an endless rabbit hole from which there is no escape.
    If we accept the premise, then no past can be relied on to be real in the present world which means the present has no meaning as it can't be reliably casually related to anything we did in the past and anything we do now can't be relied on to affect the future.

But that's just my opinion in this universe, I may make the opposite argument in another universe.

Pua Mana 'Ohana and Dejavu~ like this.
  13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

There was also the song, freeeee Nelson man-del-la

Why would people think he was dead if there was a song saying free him

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The mandela effect is just basically when you dont give enough of a shit about something to pay close enough attention

So theres only one f in double stuff oreos? If you payed close enough attention without someone pointing it out, you probably love cookies too much and have a weight problem

No quasi metaphysical bullshit to it

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's a bear that is one of god's chosen bears, usually a lawyer or media executive.

16. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Some are convinced that they heard a news report in the 1980s that he passed away in prison. I didn't know who Mandela even was at the time of his release. So I don't know anyone who was surprised by the news that he was still alive.

I wonder if it was just a rumor or a lie started by someone back in the day that he was dead. And enough people believed it without looking at a valid source of information. Could be how it all started.

17. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

So you must be from the Berenstain universe, eh?

18. Pressed_Rat

I accepted long ago that nothing is truly real in this world. Anything is possible given the circumstances. It's important to keep an open mind, but also use discernment as there is a lot which is deliberately put out there to muddy the waters and discredit and marginalize things that are real and proven. Most people cannot even accept the proven fact that all the major wars were orchestrated behind these scenes, and real, proven covert ops have taken place under names like Operation Gladio, which have carried out attacks against European nations and blamed on target groups. But I digress. All I will say is that you cannot wake people up to anything unless they want to be woken up. Most people would rather be blissfully ignorant and never question the system they were born into. Something like the Mandela Effect could be one of things that is deliberately put out there to lead people astray and distract them from real issues. I am not saying the Mandela Effect isn't real, because I don't know if it is or isn't. All I am saying is that its one of those things that two people with opposing opinions could argue back and forth all day about and get nowhere.

Born25YearsTooLate likes this.
  19. Always thought something strange about it. Not sure what was. May have changed it intentionally. What was it? You never know. ha ha

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Im from the beerstain universe. Seems like I'm the lucky one! :cheers2:

Isn't it more so they are unaware that those examples are proven facts according to others. If the knowledge about the proof/fact isn't there for most people its not that 'most people won't accept the proven fact(s)' as you like to put it. For most it is a theory at best. And not because they don't want to be woken up.

And then there are all the people who do want to be woken up but no matter how much they try to see the supposed proof and facts others tell them about... they just don't see it. It's not due to a lack of questioning in many instances.

I want to be woken up! But when i ask about the proven facts i always get disappointed... I must not be worthy or something... :p