Blowing To Avoid Sex Or Stamina Test The Guy

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Fiveandthin, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Fiveandthin

Fiveandthin Members

I only ask this because 2 of my female friends have drunkenly admitted to doing this a few times, where for one reason or another they carry the BJ on until the man cums to avoid sex, one does it to guys under 5 inches sometimes all the time if he looks under 4.5, the other always does it for 5-10 mins to make sure he isn't premature.

Has anyone else here for one reason or another performed a BJ to avoid sex or to test the guys endurance out? Im wondering how normal this is to be honest, and no not a joke serious question, is this smart for the girls? or just ott fussy? haha

2. Kerri

Kerri Members

I blew a guy at a party that was all over me to avoid having sex with him but I've never done it as a performance or size test though. I don't see the real poin in that

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

In my experience doing it as an endurance test dosnt work.

4. Treesa

Treesa Members

It's the first I've heard of testing the guy with a blowjob. I normally blow a guy with I'm on my cycle or I'm feeling dirty from a long day

6Sailor9 likes this.
  5. Kerri

Kerri Members

Agreed. If I wanted for some reason to test a guys sexual endurance having sex with him would be a better test

Deejay88 likes this.
  6. Kerri

Kerri Members

Agreed. If I wanted for some reason to test a guys sexual endurance having sex with him would be a better test

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Avoid POV sex? Not really. Only on a quickie sense, and I joke that I'm a loan shark when it comes to a partner "owing" an orgasm. Owe is joking, but interest has been paid at nicely high rates.

I've never kneecapped anyone.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Isnt a blowjob more effort than lying on your back for 2 minutes?

9. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yes but i can keep all my clothes on with a blowjob

10. undefeated

undefeated Member

glad im not a chick. blow a guy just to avoid fucking the douche bag if your already sucking the loser why not bang him . women are weird like that

11. Kerri

Kerri Members

I'm not blowing or fucking a douche bag or loser and I'm not doing either if I don't want to - sometimes a bj is just easier

1 person likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Have to agree with undefeated there, or to put it another way, if you dont want to do either with the guy, why the fuck you interacting with him at all?

Even though I know what it really means, you want them to be like your best friend, you cant really do that with other women because they ARE all a bunch of self centred rags ;)

If I say that out loud, I'm a mysogynistic asshole, even though its true

Guys, once they have blown their load, its all calm, peaceful, easy for another 48 hours, watch some sports, grab a pizza, or you can even cuddle on the couch while he plays video games.

I think they are not really douchebags, just that you know you are going to have to gargle semen every two days

In comparison, and I sure you have a few female friends, but its only ever about what they want and you have to fake agree with them all the time. Hang out with them for more than 2 hours, then it becomes "OH MY GOD! Shut the fuck up!, you are not talking about anything importnant, some bargain you got at Kmart, was a toilet roll holder and you turned it into an umbrella stand - and you know no one is going to use the stupid thing more than three times a year. Then 5 mins later is on to the samr story she's told you 5 times this month already, you know she knows shes already told you the story before, thats irrelevant, she just needs to keep on talking, anyway, couple hours of that and then its, fuck this, I'll find some fat guys dick to suck, at least it will be peaceful for two days

But I know you have to defend the sisterhood, and cant agree with me publically

;) ;) wink wink, nudge nudge mmmmmm hmmmm

13. Kerri

Kerri Members

Is there a way to block people on here?

14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I just cross my eyes on some posters. As a member. Some need slapping by mods.

1 person likes this.
  15. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Well, I know some women give blow jobs to preserve their "virginity."

I've given blow jobs as a form of birth control, or when I had my period.

If I wanted to test a guys endurance, I'd have him fuck me.

16. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

If I blow someone I do so because that's what the mood or situation dictates, but never to avoid sex. If I don't want to have sex, I don't have sex. Simple as that (not that blowjobs aren't sex in my book). I don't need to suck a guy off to test his endurance either. Sometimes I make it last just to see how intense an orgasm I get him to have, but there's no ulterior motive involved, that's just silly.

17. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal,says she finds oral sex more personal. She won't blow or lets someone eat her pussynbutnfucking her is ok.
    Never understood this but I get to fuck her, eat her **** and get blow jobs.

Tags: