The Psychology Of The Media "attacking" Trump

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Does the media attack Trump because it hates him, or because it emboldens the side which is in support of him, while also doing the same for the opposite side, therefore feeding into the divide and conquer mentality the system wants as the country nears the brink of a sort of new civil war?

Because all the world is a stage, I see Trump as being little more than an actor who DELIBERATELY says things he knows the media will attack him for. I think Trump was chosen by the controllers because of his arrogant, divisive demeanor, so not only he can be demonized, but the things he claims to stand for (secure borders, capitalism etc.), which are all antithetical to the NWO agenda.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think the more the media attacks something the more followers the network gets = an increase in ratings.

TV, radio, social media or Internet it doesn't matter, somebody owns the networks and they don't make money without the ratings.

Eric! and RetiredHippie like this.
  3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm not even sure the media attacks him. They take him far too seriously for my taste. Just include his antics in the entertainment section and cover the actual adults for the politics segmemt

Just kidding..sort of

I dont think the media hates him though. They helped elect him by giving him non stop coverage. I dont really think its part of a grand conspiracy though, just ratings and $$$$$ like irmi said

Eric! likes this.
  4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Is reporting a fact an attack?

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

No matter how one puts it 'the media' is not a uniform thing. So when talking about how the media attacks Trump without specifying anything we are already rather unnuanced. I mean are we talking about all media except Fox news? :p
    Anyway, a large part of the real critical press is just real critical, nothing more. Its not because they thoroughly dislike Trump (although they may), its because there is now a pretty unorthodox president and all unorthodox behavior gets noticed and reported. A large part of the press is also real critical not primarily to attack Trump or ruffle the feathers or annoy his supporters but merely to cater to their own readers. Just like the opposite 'side' is doing by focussing extraordinary on everything good the president might be doing and pose as if most criticism comes from ridicilous SJWs and irrational libtards (which exist, no doubt.. but are not the ones with the most accurate criticism).
    So yeah, it seems a lot of media is merely catering to their target audience. It probably has not much to do with fulfilling any NWO agenda

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

So it seems...

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The term 'professional victim' applies well to Trump

1 person likes this.
  8. It's so annoying that you're all still making a big deal out of the media and Trump when you know full well that it's bullshit.

9. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Professional psychologists - employed by the media to mess with your mind . Listen , can you hear the evidence ? It is wizardry . And of
    course all these wizards at war have invisibility . One tactic of personal self-defense is blustery ranting . Better yet , for a dollar you could
    employ a common journeyman philosopher . Philosophy is salvation .

10. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

The media both perpetuate & attack extremes...why? Because it sells!!!!!!!

The media very rarely report anything in an even-handed fashion.

1 person likes this.
  11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

All they have at the gym is CNN, and I don't watch the news at home, so I'm getting a very one sided version of what is going on.

I think though that they do in fact attack, and nitpick, and it seems to never end! But perhaps there is a reason why. I don't think they want him in office, because he's bad for America. Therefore, they don't want us to forget, and I think there is a danger that we would forget and just let him be in the White House and in the Oval Office and all that... they don't want us to forget that he really shouldn't be there. So every opportunity they have, every tweet, every misspoken word, they tell us that "he's done it again!", like a child tattling on a rowdy playmate. :)

So I think their heart is in the right place. I do think they're trying to get him out of office for the sake of the American government. I don't think they're utter greed mongers. Could there be another reason why CNN is harping on President Trump? Please tell me I'd welcome your thoughts on it.

1 person likes this.
  12. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Political doctors declare human sexuality to be the horrific problem .

13. MeAgain

The media looks for conflict as it does sell.
    They aren't always even handed because the Republicans and Ronnie Reagan destroyed the FCC's Fairness Doctrine in 1987.

1 person likes this.
  14. MeAgain

They are also fighting back from the relentless attacks by Trump himself.

The more he demonizes them, the more they're going to look for anything he does wrong.
    Why should they treat him with kid gloves when he proclaims they hate America?

2 people like this.
  15. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

NPR openly dedicated their news to political activism (anti-Republican) prior to the election . It began with an on-air announcement from administrators referring precisely to initiating real political activism . Although that organization is not govt funded , their member stations do receive 8-15% of their funding from the Corporation For Public Broadcasting . The next Republican budget promises massive cuts to non-essential programs .

The conservative talk-show host Mark Levin is about the only one who ever bothers to even mention NPR , oh , insultingly ... and as National Pubic Radio .

16. MeAgain

I can't find anything about NPR dedicating a newscast to anti Republicanism.

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

being in the most public position there is possible to be on the planet, the media is simply doing its job, granted with a vigor that seems a day late, of trying to let everyone know what he, or anyone in his position is up to.
    the idea that it is individually and personally "attacking" him, is his own narcesstic fantasy.

if anything, thanks to the economic interests that own corporate media, it softballed him when it should have been paying more attention.
    if anyone's attacking anyone, its his attacks on media, and if he had the skin he tries to pretend to have, he'd know this, and stop whining about it.

1 person likes this.
  18. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

MeAgain , the NPR administrative announcement was an open call to all stations to engage in Political Activism . Iowa Public Radio (for one) took it very seriously and its dedication became apparent . Even their Senator Grassley was targeted and abused in an interview for refusing to denounce Trump . Subsequent to that he cancelled participation in an Iowa Public Television debate broadcast . The famous U.S. public broadcaster's Non-Biased Journalism ? We assume it will recover .

19. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Imo, Trump reminds me of tycoons who regards the rest of the masses as roaches and don't mind stepping on them at times, to make a point that he can get away with it.

The intellectuals and media understands this flawed character trait of his, that he lacks the character and social etiquette for being a leader, and is hence training its guns on him relentlessly so that any new trend he might create in American politics can be aborted or nipped in the bud itself.

scratcho and stormountainman like this.
  20. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

That's right. The Republicans ended The Fairness Doctrine. We used to be able to claim equality time on radio stations that spewed non-stop bashing of democrats, during the days of the Clear Channel Blow Torch network. All that ended and the pro-Republican am radio stations began to refuse fair time to caller like me who only wanted to set the record straight. In Colorado all the FROX news radio stations and the little Johnstown station badmouth Muslims all day long and support Trump unconditionally, while refusing access to their public owned airwaves.

scratcho likes this.