Barefoot Outside (U.s.)

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Deleted member 159087, Aug 22, 2017.

1. If I could go barefoot when the ground is 85 degrees and everything else was, like, a nice cool 70, that'd be great! President Trump, make America Barefoot-friendly! Don't be a Loser!

3 people like this.
  2. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

hes to busy screwing over everyone in the world trying to get his health care plan working (despite it having 0 coverage for rape victems and other related things) and throwing a fit when not even the republican party says no

3. You mean he's not the president of all the people??? Gosh....

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so why can't you?

i guess i could see if that temperature combination is unrealistic; i really have no idea about ground temperatures. but then it would be weird to ask trump to change the laws of physics, so i'm assuming that's not it.

5. Um....
    Duh....
    Well....

6. MthrNatrQn17

MthrNatrQn17 Members

I have been walking this earth barefoot for 20 years.i love it!some people may find it gross or weird,but like most women who love shoes,i love being barefoot, no matter what the temp.and oddly enough,my feet are in pretty good shape.i keep up with them.maybe one day I'll lose my feet altogether from it.thatll suck..but until then,im just Barefootin!;)

7. You go, gir..MthrNatrQn17!!!

8. MthrNatrQn17

MthrNatrQn17 Members

I got married in a court to my husband.judge didn't mind I was barefoot.i was a maid of honor for my sister's wedding in a church .. priest didn't mind I was barefoot.every job i have,no matter what it is,currently accounting,im barefoot in the officeI.I usually make a joke..once winter comes and snow is on the ground,IF I decide not to be barefoot,i say I forget how to tie my shoes ;)

9. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

Maybe around an active volcano you could be able to find some of such sweet spots