The Hookers Pussy Perfume

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Ice_Cool, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

Some years a go I had sex with a beautiful hooker. The first time it was quick, then we had a beak and were laying on the bed getting to chat and know one another, then we got horny again and made it second round. Once we moved to doggy position (I think she came) a very beautiful whiff of a smell started coming from her (i think from her pussy) It is very musky, little bit dirty and stinky but It made me as horny as hell I didn't have a choice but to cum. The smell is little bit like cinnamon or you know that smell when you spit in your hand and wipe it off? It is similar (not same but similar). That sweaty, musky, "cinnamonish" spit-like smell filled the entire room. The smell was there even when we finished and she sat on the sofa, she ordered Seafood Salad and then showered put her clothes and kissed good bye and left. The smell was still there. I wish I could have a perfume of a smell like that.

- I would like to know if some guys or ladies who get the same smell while sex or masturbating. Anyone had experienced the same smell before?

- Do you know what causes that smell? is it a type of bodily bacteria? or the pheromones?

1 person likes this.
  2. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

I waa having sex with a woman and we moved too a position where i was behind and she was bent over i got a strong smell which was coming from her pussey cat. I liked it too. All women smell different and thier smell changes too so i cant compare the fragerance.