A Total Eclipse Of The Chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ROLLINGALONG, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't want to go to jail...
    I'm not convinced with shipping these things to me. I don't want THC vape, just the taste and scent.

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i am re watching contraband with my buddy marky mark.....

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So this is pretty exciting news.

The iRacing league we created has interest from two companies that are private owned by fellow racing enthusiasts. One wants to actually sponsor our series and the other wants to broadcast it live.

This will actually generate money for us, no profit it will be put toward better marketing and internet upkeeps but that moved very quickly. I created out page only a week and so far have 22 members and in talks with a proper sponsorship.

Our aim is to make this just as good as the American series but DE/AT/CH or maybe European as a whole.

There's obviously not as much interest in Europe for oval racing, but we've got ourselves a solid group of core racers and now with marketing, we could really branch out.

I'm honestly thinking we could charge membership fees, have a full broadcast and administration race control with live timing and officiating.

I think people will pay to Race in a proper league that isn't governed by computer Ai, where actual real people are looking over everything to keep it clean.

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I can get eclipse glasses super cheap...they arrive tomorrow :)

2 people like this.
  6. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I don't know what the laws and enforcement are like where you live, but in Canada the mail-order marijuana businesses pretty much operate out in the open now. as easy and as convenient as shopping on amazon.

7. eggsprog

i'm trying to decide on a tattoo design. i want something really simple on my left wrist - something to catch my attention and remind me to try and be mindful and in the moment... hoping it will help me keep myself aware of what i'm thinking/feeling to better manage my anxiety.

i was thinking of something to represent my daughter, but i can't think of anything that i would get for our (yet to be born) son, so i'm staying away from that for now.

i might do a black and white acorn. i always think of playing with my sister and my cousins in my grandmother's yard when i see an acorn, because she had this huge oak tree that we used to spend a lot of time climbing and playing underneath.

i'm too indecisive and i feel like i will never fully settle on anything. at some point i will just need to go for it.

thinking about something like this:

[​IMG]?

3 people like this.
  8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I know you want something simple on your wrist but another tattoo, for another spot, could be an Oak tree with two falling acorns; one to represent your daughter and one to represent your son.

1 person likes this.
  9. eggsprog

hmmm, that's a good idea as well. not sure where i'd want something like that, maybe on my leg or on my chest.

1 person likes this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ozz is singing bark at the moon at some place today for the eclipse

hoping I don't hear van Morrison also sells out and does moondance...

with tattoos imo

keep it simple stoner....kiss....a acorn may be tough because people can mistake it for a dude in a beret

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I wouldn't go to a tatt...choose wiselyooist who doesn't have 20 years experience

lots of people choose the acorn

https://www.google.ca/search?q=bad+acorn+tattoo&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiL77CLvujVAhVY6mMKHahxB7sQ_AUICigB&biw=1084&bih=461

tat of a string around your finger...you know string on the finger to remember to do something...this person has it on their wrist
    http://rbk.h-cdn.co/assets/15/29/640x641/gallery-1437075714-screen-shot-2015-07-16-at-34135-pm.png
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/68/29/01/682901bca55345a162dfc3c3d541c242.jpg

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I will get the irminsul one day. :)

I also designed a tattoo of my 5 best most favourite fighting fish where they were spiralling upwards like a tornado all morphing into each other into a colourful funnel. It's hard to explain but once I draw it out it's understood.

Other than that and maybe so runework I got not much else. I want to the have my runes big and bold, most likely on my neck and throat, 3-4" tall. But I'm really uncertain. :unsure:

So far apart from piercings I've kept my body clean. :)

1 person likes this.
  13. broony

broony Banned

I am the only guy i know who doesn't have ink.

For years i had ideas, but didnt have money.

Then I had money but didnt want to get anything.

Now I seem to be one of the few who has no ink and that is a quality in itself. I think ink is very over rated.

So i got the hair and my ears have always been done.

I wear these in various colors and can swap them around to mix and match. size 0

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i wouldnt go for acorn

just because they remind of penis ends

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

16. broony

broony Banned

the acron will look like a penis even more after 30 or 40 years on your body.

the sharp edges will become soft and the whole thing will fade into dick.

17. eggsprog

hmmm, it could look like a dick.

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

a fault line right down the path of the eclipse just opened up and swallowed half the population gathered for the eclipse

19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

not my fault..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.