Starting College Barefoot

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefootconservative, Aug 18, 2017.

1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

So far the only faculty that have commented on my lack of footwear was the music theory professor. He said, "you got kind of a huck Finn motif going." Then asked me if I drive to school barefoot, told me that it was technically illegal. Just know, he was not scolding in any way, more just curious. Anyway, I told him it's not illegal to drive barefoot. There was also one who said, "no shoes today?" Pretty much I'm not getting too much shit for my feet. I hope to get some followers soon. Don't know how easy that will be, though.

2 people like this.
  2. goodearth

goodearth Member

Be careful, "Huck"……………or the women could start digging you big time!!

3. MthrNatrQn17

MthrNatrQn17 Members

Yea, people used to tell me driving barefoot was illegal, too. so one day many many years ago,sooo tired of hearing that, i got out of my car, barefoot, and walked right up to a cop and asked. He said it wasnt illegal, but dangerous to drive barefoot. then i asked him..wouldnt you think it would be more dangerous to drive with flip flops? Ive actually heard of people getting their flops stuck under the gas peddle. He didnt say anything.. then showed me he was barefoot!! gotta love it!:)

4. barefootconservative

I know, right? Such a common misconception. Next goal is to get some followers to join me in the joys of barefooting.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i wonder where the illegal barefoot driving idea originally came from. it wasn't ever illegal in the past, was it?

been there. actually, i think it got stuck under the brake both times, but same terrifying result anyway.

6. bfe2012

bfe2012 Barefooter

I went to class to barefoot and it was great. People asked about it but nothing really a big deal.

1 person likes this.
  7. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Might even draw the attention of some ladies :) Enjoy your college years... glad you're feeling comfortable now

1 person likes this.
  8. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Funny you mentioned this as I'm really intrigued with the notion of any members of the female gender that are drawn to see a guy going barefoot. All the time we hear about men who love to see women barefoot (including me). Just wonder about this.....

9. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I think it would... I feel as though to some extent people have some type of attraction to the "rebellious" type (not that going barefoot means you're a rebel)... but it's testing the waters a bit and going against the norm... for men the attraction to barefoot women may be a combo of this and pure physical attraction but to a woman I imagine the self-confidence of going barefoot would be the reason they give a second (or third) look

1 person likes this.
  10. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Just a theory :)

11. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Perhaps I should have gone barefoot to show off the rebel inside of me. Maybe that would have made me more attractive to women. Who knows.. :unsure:

1 person likes this.
  12. Jude96

Jude96 Members

lol I sense sarcasm in this... I meant mainly that people would be intrigued... barefoot is certainly out of the norm though very freeing

13. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Sorry, if it sounded like that, it's when you were dating challenged like me, you did what you could do to get noticed.

14. barefootconservative

way to go! I also met a couple people on my campus who walked the campus barefoot as well. We are few, though. Unfortunately, barefoot season is coming to a close soon. Within two weeks, it will wrap up. But as soon as spring hits and temperatures rise above 75º, the feet will be freed once more. I may do occasional barefoot in the coming months, but I'll mostly be wearing my dress clothes again.

15. barefootconservative

I might. But as soon as they want the sex, they should stay away from me.

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if it helps, i've always been dating challenged too, and dressing comfortably never made any difference in the amount of interest women/girls had in me.

17. fatelvis

fatelvis Member

That's the craziest college student take of the year!

18. barefootconservative

thank you, I try. But seriously, I don't want the sex.

19. barefootconservative

Today I saw another guy going barefoot around campus. That makes a grand total of three others who go barefoot in public around here.

20. barefootconservative

I'm dating challenged too. But when I look at myself in the mirror, it's no wonder why. Being barefoot may attract female attenyion, but as soon as their lines of sight move up past my feet, it stops going up past that fairly soon, as i am so short, so once it goes as high as it can, apparently most of them see nothing attractive above the ground I'm standing on. But you know, I've never had a problem with being unattractive. I'm not ugly, but I'm by no means inherently attractive. Never been asked on a date in my life, and I'm beginning to see why.

Tags: