The Republicans Are The 4Th Reich

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unfocusedanakin, Aug 17, 2017.

1. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

2. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

...and my brother just told me he was verbally attacked by a women jumping up and down about the British flag he had on his truck.
    She was very belligerent calling him anti American and stuff like that.

Here it is.

[​IMG]
    It's the flag of Colonel John Proctor's 1st Battalion Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania made as a sign of resistance to the British Parliament 1775.
    He has it on his truck cause he's into Revolutionary War reenactments.

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Verbally attacked and more like physically intimidated.

But still, all she did was walk down the street in her Trump t-shirt and some strange man comes up to her and gets right in her face asking if she thinks he is an "illegal."

It's getting weird and dangerous out there.

4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I hope sanity will prevail soon as well.

But it doesn't seem likely as the media keeps legitimizing these radical groups in a positive light.

I'm beginning to miss the tea party and occupy.

1 person likes this.
  5. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Well, most of the American rich think they are royals; and, they hang out at exclusive joints like Mar-A-Lago.

6. Noserider

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well I'll never view America as a kingdom of royalty no matter what the rich people think lol.

You need castles, and not one's that make burgers. :d

8. Noserider

Eh, we have tacky McMansions. That's the best we got.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nup.

Knight and armor and swords and ummm, champions and shield maidens. Just so Romantic. :)

10. Noserider

Oh shit. Why didn't you say so.

That part we've got: http://www.medievaltimes.com

11. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Yes. As crazy as it sounds. If you compare tea party and occupy to what we have now; The Alt-right, Antifa, BLM etc, they are much tamer in comparison.

12. Noserider

True, but go back ever farther and we just had normal people going about their lives. I want to go back to that.

13. Man that girl is hot! Republicans who gives a fuck.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like medieval festivals, we get to dress up in big gowns. My miss has a gorgeous dress I bought her maybe 10 years ago. Like a princess.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

The Tea Party wasnt my bag but they were definitely okay compared to the far right fringe groups coming out today

I do miss Occupy though. They werent even all that political, at least not in the crazy way people identify with politics today. They were just a bunch of Millenials who graduated college with crushing debt and no job prospects. And I think that's important to remember - that the quality of life in America is sliding backwards and people who came of age in the last ten years, statistically speaking, are the first to experience a lower quality of life than their parents did.

Plus I think and will always think that the bank bail out was one of the greatest failures ever of the US government, they essentially stole money from the American tax payer to prop up the same dickheads who caused the recession in the first place. That was one of the motivating factors of the Occupy movement, so fuck yeah Occupy

But I think theres a thin line to maneuver between being politically aware and trying to hold your government accountable, and becoming so consumed with all the political bullshit that you forget to live your own life and love your proverbial neighbor

16. Meliai

Meliai Banned

So are your medieval festivals actually held in medieval towns or do you have the same fake sets as us here in the New World?

I love medieval festivals too

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Mostly still in cities but on castle grounds or areas that look traditional. Kaltenberg is a big one in Austria.

Rosenvolk is a big one in Germany.

In the outskirts of the Krakow medieval wall in Poland is a small colliseum that hosts fights I think daily.

All that stuff is right up my alley. I just love medieval times. I find them so romantic. And for some reason I find two women lovers to be even more ramantic in those times.

Probably because in a David Gemmel book I was reading about the lesbos island and two women fell I over with each other. I was impeccable with a bow so I saw myself as her.. I guess I had a crush on them lol. Not sure why but just seems so genuine back then.

18. Scratched

Scratched Members

They used to have "All night movies" on channel 4 when I was a kid, I'd go to sleep early after school Friday night just so I could get up @ 1am and watch them.

Usually they were set in Medieval times, black and white but damned cool movies. I like bow play too, I like shooting long range, used to have it down pretty well around 2010 or 2011. Bullseye from 80yds. was a piece of cake!

Not much into lesbian stuff though, I like to get involved lol!

But yeah those old movies about the crusades in Europe were cool as hell.

I'd love to see the castles over there...I was in one with my folks on a trip out east when I was a kid. From one window they showed us how we could see 7 states from that position (high up).

1 person likes this.