The Republicans Are The 4Th Reich

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unfocusedanakin, Aug 17, 2017.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I don't mean to imply all American Republicans are Nazi but at this point your elected leaders are in support of it.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Define how the Republican party is in support of Nazism.

To me, the Republican Party is in support of the same thing Democrats are:

Corporatism and authoritarian, statist control.

Only the rhetoric is different (but only if you're a sheep who follows political parties). But rhetoric is just that; rhetoric.

1 person likes this.
  3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

https://youtu.be/lbMvHa3bWDQ

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Interesting PR.

Id just never heard of it.

I've actually got some hand me down authentic German workers party sign up cards.

5. unfocusedanakin

First of all I want to say I am sorry if I upset any Republicans. I am friends with some and I know not all are in support what goes on now. If I paint you all with the same broad brush I am no better then the people I speak against. But I do feel the party as a whole has lots its way. However it is the responsibility of any Republican to stop this.

The Trump brand of Republicanism has been around a long time. As a small boy I heard them talk of building walls and how much they hated Mexicans and Jews. But this was all nonsense that no mainstream Republican would seriously endorse. But since the 1960's the racists have been Republican. That is when the switch from Civil War politics to what it is now occurred. The feeling was that for those type of people the party had failed them. With all the Civil rights movements going on the white man was now the victim and could no longer trust the Democrats.

Not all Republicans are racist but nearly every racist is a Republican.

This attitude only got worse with the Tea Party. All of the sudden those freaks in the back were legitimatized. 8 years of pretending that there was every other issue with Obama in the book but the obvious ones the black ones. And who was a leader in that movement? Donald Trump who despite having no evidence of a forged birth certificate he got people to believe it.

Now the Tea Party is the norm for the party who was so upset that Obama never said "radial Islam" or things like that. By their own definition not being VERY specific about certain types of people is the support of those people. It is clear that Trump supports the Nazis because those who protest them also protest him. You can say but he did condemn them. Yes 2 days latter in what was clearly a statement not written by him. And in the days since he doubled down on blaming "many sides".

And I have read a few Conservative forums in the last week. Very few people condemn the Nazis. What they do do is laugh about the women who was run over and say things to the effect of "if those stupid liberals would have ignored it it would have gone away. They had a permit and it's free speech. Plus they were only standing up for white people and our honest history".

The Republicans are the party who always trys to own the military. We love them the libs do not. And we must 100% support everything they have done. Yet they have the balls to support the enemy of America. They do support them because like Trump they see the Nazi as an ally.

Islam is the enemy but the Nazi is just being a good American who is proud of his race and his ability to freely speak. Hmmm which one has killed more Americans the Nazi or the Muslim? I would bet you more Americans died on D-Day alone then all Islams terror attacks in the last 15 years. Never mind the entire multi year conflict that was World War 2.

For claiming to understand how the system works you sure work hard to legitimize one party over the other.

Look at this link posted below. The Republicans don't even care if people are run over. Do you honestly think they would propose the same laws if it was a group of white gun owning men run over by a black panther? I don't think so. Then it would "BLM is so violent. EVERYONE has the right to protest wherever whenever you don't like it tough shit Lib".

They are all caught up in a war with the wrong enemy.

https://thinkprogress.org/republican-lawmakers-in-6-states-are-trying-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters-4da6e6ebaa59/

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Title reminds me of that Romper Stomper song :d

Fourth Reich fighting men that's who we are
    We're living in the sewer but we're gonna go far
    You see our numbers growing we're shouting hoorah
    Fourth Reich fighting men that's who we are!

"Hando!"

7. Pressed_Rat

Trump isn't even a Republican. Anyone who has looked back on the statements he has made over the years will see that those statements are largely in support of the Democratic Party. It wasn't until recently that Trump took on the role of Republican. Trump is a long-time friend of many Democrats and media and political elites, not limited to Bill and Hillary Clinton. I see Trump as little more than an actor playing a role. He says what resonates with a fairly large majority of the fed up population ("traditional America" if you will) that the global elite want to nullify and silence by labeling as racist bigots. Trump feeds into the divisiveness the system wants by playing the role of egotistical buffoon, which is designed to polarize, create a reaction, and draw loony toons and "extemists" out of the woodwork. I don't buy any of it, but clearly most people do.

2 people like this.
  8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Anakin I'm with you comrade

Let's go punch some nazis

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

9. unfocusedanakin

I think you are missing the point. Sure he was a Democrat when it suited him. However Trump is the chosen Representative of Republicanism now. What he says or does not say is what the world thinks the party is.

But it seems you are once again defending one party without question and putting the blame for everything on Democrats. It's the others guys fault for upsetting me so much so let's allow the Nazis they are a natural reaction to white people being made a victim. After all it is the democrats who makes everything about race.

The same thing was said in the 60's you know. White people felt that race was not an issue and it was people who wanted to create chaos who said it was. MLK is just an agitator what do these people want slavery is over you are our equal. Black men play professional sports racism is over. Kind of like we had a black president racism is over.

I'm white too I know I can't possibly understand fully. Just like I can't understand fully what a period is. It's not necessarily bad to not understand how can we?

10. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

What I find interesting though is that while I too will admit I have no idea what it's like to be black, I seem to run into a lot of black folks who think they know exactly what it's like to be white. I personally think racism sucks in any direction, so why the double standards?

11. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

I couldnt give you a check mark, so I am typing checked. I despise all governing bodies and or person who believes they have the right to tell me how to think or what to say.

12. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Antifa/BLM (democratic groups) are racist, they are simply equal opportunity racist groups

13. Pressed_Rat

Antifa can suck my cock. I would love to see one of those morons get their head cracked open with a baseball bat. Nothing but a bunch of white suburban cucks living in their mom's basement who probably stroke off to pictures of Stalin.

3 people like this.
  14. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

^ They are not all white, they are equal opportunity racists living in their parents basement while often wearing the palistinian Arab scarf in public, as a political fashion statement. the scarf of a terrorists. hiding themselves in black with the Muslim brotherhood and black lives matter.

Many jerk off while looking at Yassar Arafat too.

2 people like this.
  15. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

What doe you mean "democratic groups"? Antifa is anarchist. Nothing democratic about it. It's anti-Trump, but that doesn't mean its democratic. BLM is a single-issue interest group outside the framework of the parties and not much interested in democracy in general.

16. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Living in their parents basements sounds like the Alt Right. Have you seen them together? As for the jerking off, how would you know?

17. pineapple08

pineapple08 Members

Disgusting.

18. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

My step mom was attacked for being a Trump supporter this weekend.

I keep hearing about this peaceful, tolerant left. Perhaps one day I'll be fortunate enough to actually encounter it.

19. Slipikins

Slipikins Members

This sums up both sides for me.

[​IMG]

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Physically attacked? Damn.

The thing is most people on both the right and left are reasonably sane,peaceful, tolerant and more than likely want the same things in life - peace, prosperity, opportunity. They just see different methods of attaining what they want, but I think for the most part the majority of people are able to get along with people of opposing political views.

But for whatever reason our country has recently been hijacked by lunatics and idiots. hopefully sanity and reason will prevail soon.