Weird Unexplained Balance Loss

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ausguerila, Aug 16, 2017.

1. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

I went to a theme park and discovered an unusual occurrence that effects my balance after going on a few rides that move my body out of the usual (Dreamworld's Giant Drop). A feeling of a point of separation from something occurs. While this is happening, there is something that would be similar to the moon trying to catch up to the earth if it were running away, while still doing its same orbit that it does around earth. After I get off the ride I get the feeling of the moon catching back up to earth and continuing its normal orbit. However at this point, my balance becomes severly inhibited for 10-20 seconds where it then feels like the moon keeps crashing into earth and bouncing off it in a wrong orbit. It could also be described as a loss of balance from an ejaculation motion in my head. Does anyone know why this would occur?

1 person likes this.
  2. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Another way to explain it is like there is a person who thinks they are married to me and do everything in their power to control and monitor my movements; and when I perform an out of the ordinary movement, they cannot handle it.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Fluid in your inner ear thickens as you grt older.

It just gets worse

1 person likes this.
  4. morrow

morrow Visitor

I'm with VG.. it's your inner ear

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Don't Tell Us How Old You Are.......But I Think It's Fair To Assume That Regardless Of Age The

"Dreamworld's Giant Drop" Would Leave All Peeps More Than Slightly Disorientated......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Isn't disorientation the point of such rides?

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

menieres or vertigo

very common ...youre blessed if its just a short run ...having it all the time can ruin every aspect of your life

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I get that every time I ride in an elevator.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

hy·po·chon·dri·a

ˌhīpəˈkändrēə/

noun

1. abnormal anxiety about one's health, especially with an unwarranted fear that one has a serious disease.

10. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

SAME. Although it is usually elevators that stop quickly or jerk when they stop. The first time it happened after I stepped out an elevator, I thought the building was moving, and I really panicked. And then I realized it was me...such a weird sensation.

11. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

If it was normal disorientation I would not have posted anything about it.

Another way to explain it is like there is a person who thinks they are married to me and do everything in their power to control and monitor my movements; and when I perform an out of the ordinary movement, they cannot handle it.