I Just Had A Nipple Orgasm

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by GillyGal, Aug 11, 2017.

1. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Long time lurker, first time poster.
    I just had my first nipple orgasm. I can't believe it. I thought it was a myth but wow. Mind blown. Best part is I'm still so amped up I'm going for a clit orgasm too. Normally after my first orgasm I'm "done" but not this time. So turned on.
    Anyone else experienced this?

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Under what circumstances did you achieve this?

3. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

I always start my solo sessions with a bit of nipple play, but this time i decided to stick with it and ban myself from putting my hands down my panties, just to tease myself. I just kept going and playing with different techniques. Tweaking and twisting, and rubbing my palm across my nipples are my favourite. I could see myself in my wardrobe mirror and I just got crazy turned on. I was (pleasantly!) surprised when I came. My nipples were pretty sore after though, but can't wait to try it again.

I'm nervous about whether I'll be able to repeat it. Anyone else have nipples orgasms? What techniques do you use?

I'm also interested in trying this with a partner. Guys, would giving your girl a nipple orgasm turn you on? I figure it might take some time and patience so want to make sure he's enjoying himself too...

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I've induced nipple orgasms on other women, but never had one myself. I'm neutral when it comes to nipple play. I don't dislike it, but it also doesn't really do anything for me either.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Can I book an appointment?

6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

It's a major turn on for me, but I've never had an orgasm from it.

TAZER-69, Micheal9 and ahsorandy like this.
  7. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I’ve made my wife cum just playing with/kissing/sucking her tits. But only once.

Playing with my nipples does nothing for me.

8. Justforher2

Justforher2 Members

My ex could have a orgasm just by me sucking and playing with her nips and then her second orgasm with me working her clt and using my fingers. So your not alone enjoy it!!

9. Justforher2

Justforher2 Members

I like taking my time with my Gf I love building her up to powerful orgasms that what turns me on the look on her eye.

10. Justforher2

Justforher2 Members

Just enjoy

11. MrSlooooo

MrSlooooo Members

I am a middle-aged guy and I had never even considered nipple play on myself until just a few years ago. Eventually, through various techniques, I've learned how to make it work and have gotten quite good at it. I now can have multiple orgasms from only nipples, similar to what some women experience.

No, I am not gay or even the feminine type. Let's just say that I am in touch with my sensual side and love to experiment when alone.

Nipple addict likes this.
  12. Nipple addict

Nipple addict Andy

Hi
    I too am a straight guy but am totally hooked on teasing tweaking pulling rolling doing whatever to nipples and like you have become multi orgasmic after lots of practice.
    I just wish other men would give it a try!
    If you have any techniques to share I would love to hear them
    Regards

Amdy

Realromantic and bigredinmass like this.
  13. MattVid

MattVid Members

My girl only has an orgasm through sex, but I'd love to give her one through her nipples.

Nipple addict likes this.
  14. Nipple addict

Nipple addict Andy

With a bit of patience you will and boy will she love you for it !

Andy

15. end

end Members

I have nipple orgasms all the time! It’s my pre-gasm!!!! lol. When a guys licks my nipples that makes me cum as well!

16. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I have very sensitive nipples, and love having them played with, but have only ever had an orgasm from just nipple play once. It was by myself, and happened after a very long, drawn out and very horny day. I’ve never managed to have one from a partner playing with them or sucking them, although I do love it.

Micheal9 likes this.
  17. J8ke

J8ke Members

Hey gillygal, I’m new here but would love to admire ya visions marinating deep within my mind:) I would Love to watch! The longer it takes the better!!!Plz take ya time I would truly enjoy myself by watching. Specially as you swirl ya tongue over each nipple i. A slow motion knowing I’m peeking in on u through the bathroom door..... I couldn’t help but to notice as you left it cracked open & ya moans were simply magnetized with such a seductive glimpse of sexiness on a level of wow.... looking into the mirror watching ya self seduce ya inner passions... licking ya lips to keep them moist.......I look at the bottom of ya mirror & can see ya sexy panties in a camel toe form & ya steamy lips are dripping wet-wishing & wanting soooo badly of laying on my back crawling up in between ya legs with my mouth Wide open... swallowing every drip.... yessssss................
    The thing is you are so turned on you are dripping down the inside of ya thighs and strictly staying with the waves of motion cross each nipple as you feel a warm emotion embraced from the palm of ya hand.... and as you explode..... ya legs tremble....ya frozen in bliss, eyes staring into the mirror with 1 thought felt as ya feel that high....amazing....I’m twisting my nipples thinking in this vision ....
    yesssss..... I certainly would enjoy!:)...would love to sneak in right before u cum & lay on the floor sliding in between ya legs!!! Let that river flow baby!!!;). kinda got off point lol u get my drift.. one luv

GillyGal likes this.
  18. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

My nipples seem to come to life when I started having prostate orgasms. Tied straight to my erection.