Locker Room Sex?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Bijay_08_2000, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

I've recently had my first locker room experience. I hooked up with an older man at the gym I go to. I've always heard about it happening, but never experienced it, until now. I love seeing all the men, different types, seeing their cocks. I noticed that many older men just hang out, naked. They're not in a hurry to dress...which is quite nice. The showers there are very private with doors. I ended up in a shower with him and had an incredible time. I sucked his cock so good, and let him fuck me for a really good while. Now I'm wondering if there are other men there that I could service. Anybody else have a similar experience?

DaveTheBiGuy and bgeasy69 like this.
  2. bobjob

bobjob Members

My favorite place to meet men is the change room at our rec center. I am always smoothly shaven when I go there and get lots of attention from the older men, and as soon as they show any interest I instantly get hard, which is a good sign for them;) I have ended up at many of their houses getting used by them, and loving it!!

3. bgeasy69

bgeasy69 Members

being used by other men is a big turn on for me

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  4. sean15666

sean15666 Nuts and Bolts

i got a blowjob in the sauna of the YMCA

5. RaleighChris

RaleighChris Members

One of most favorite sessions my bud and I had, a few times, were locker room bjs. The first was probably the most exciting though. We were in high school and had been messing around for a while. It was an off season practice where only a handful of guys showed and we were the only two to shower after. We were showering, waiting for the younger guys to leave so we could pack a lip. He put one in, handed me the tin, but I dropped it in the handoff. As I bent down to pick it up he leaned in and jokingly put a hand on my head. The thought never crossed my mind so when he did it, it totally caught me off guard. I thought he was joking so I laughed and said, “I’ll suck your cock.” Then he looked at me and replied, “go for it then.” I’ll never forget squatting down, taking it in my mouth for a few bobs, then thinking wtf, I gotta check the room. I checked, and went back to it, saying “this better be quick.” As I got in position he put his hand on my head, said, “just suck it and we’ll see,” then let out a sensual, “uhhh fuck just like that bro” as I bobbed, stroked and caressed his balls.

We were lucky because the door was a heavy, metal, creaky one so we could hear anyone opening it, and he was lucky cause I just loved to suck his cock. It was rare for us to play with lights on, or for easy wash off, so when he asked if he could cum on my face, I went with it. I loved seeing his cum pump out of his cock and had him aim for my tongue and mouth. It was awesome, and not the only locker room we played in...

6. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I had a masturbation experience in the showers at the ymca, around 10 years ago, when I was married, I had always fantasized about something like that happening to me. I never told my wife about it, I would love for that to happen again

Marriedbicouple and Sigma94 like this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've never experienced locker room play but I certainly fantasized about it several times. While in the service I couldn't keep from gazing at all the cocks in the shower. Ended up rubbing one out in my bunk.

8. Colt Hunter

Colt Hunter Members

i fucked a guy from behind on the lockroom bench near closing time.

Spg100 likes this.
  9. Jonny88

Jonny88 Members

i sucked a cock in a locker room

bigredinmass likes this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had a fantasy for over two decades to suck off 10-12 guys in a locker room shower. One cock after the other until all have been orally satisfied and I can taste cum the next day. Each are eagerly waiting to place their cock into my mouth, slapping my face with it, telling me to suck their big cock. I'm not sure I could go long enough to satisfy all but I'd sure enjoy trying.

11. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I never had sex in a public locker room but have made dates there so we could have more privacy. (The Y frowns on men sucking cocks there.) Often in men only club locker rooms, where it is expected.

12. jtghost

jtghost Members

Me too

13. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

I was a member of the Y in Ottawa years ago. Their showers were all open, and I couldn't help notice this really cute guy with an excellent body and a great cock come in and get under the water diagonally across from me and a couple showerheads down . I kept surreptitiously glancing at his cock and ass, and then noticed him doing the same with mine. Oh my God! I instantly grew hard, but I didn't even care if anyone else saw my hard cock. I was so turned on! And his cock was hard as well, which made my attraction to his body even more. We were then openly staring at each other's cock and asses while we were showering. He motioned me to follow him into the steam room. There were a couple guys already in that steam room, so we ended up not having sex. We just sat across from each other on two second level benches, with our towels covering our hard cocks. Every once in a while we would move the towel a bit to the side to flash our hard cocks to each other. We were in there doing that for quite a while. But eventually it got too hot for both of us. We went back to the showers to cool off and stare at each other's bodies while showering, and look into each other's eyes with smiles. It was the first time in my life that I was making a sexual connection with another guy outside of sex venues like bathhouses, etc. We eventually towelled off and went to our respective lockers to put our clothes on. I lost track of him in the locker room, but was hoping that he was waiting for me outside. Sure enough, he was sitting on a bench in front of the building. We sat and introduce each other and chatted for a while. Eventually we decided to go for dinner. It was my first dinner date with another man. It felt strange, scary, but exciting. We eventually ended up back at my basement apartment. But unfortunately, because he was in a committed relationship with a guy, he didn't want to get naked, but just be in our underwear and to grind each other's cocks and cuddle. I was so disappointed. Because for me it was all about his beautiful penis, and how I wanted it deep down my throat.

I'm now a member of LA Fitness here Niagara Falls. Their showers all have individual stalls, curtained off. I was so disappointed when I saw that when I joined, because I really love looking at guys' cocks and asses while showering. But, still, one day I was particularly horny for cock, so I left part of my curtain open so that another guy could see in. And I was masturbating my hard cock under the shower, and really going at it like crazy. I then noticed another guy in the stall diagonally across from me, looking around his curtain and watching me. That got me so excited again. But I never thought of one of us joining the other in his stall, because I don't think the curtain gives enough privacy for two men to have sex together. I wish we had the full doors that Bijay mentioned. Unfortunately, back in the locker room, though I could tell he wanted to hook up, I just wasn't attracted to him. It was still a really hot experience in the showers, and I'll try it again some day.

bigredinmass likes this.