The Day Of Fire An Fury

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by jagerhans, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If that missile was fired at Japan many brave souls would would hop in a plane and kamikaze that missile to save their nation.

What's your excuse, America?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well can't they get 100 of them on try to boost the % :d and if that fails, then drone kamikaze

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

har har :)

I'm worried something is going to happen.

5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Trump's comments are in response to threats made by the DPRK towards the US and its Allies. The US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said it best recently "...what the President was doing was sending a strong message to North Korea in language that Kim Jong Un would understand, because he doesn't seem to understand diplomatic language,"

Trumps words were in reality no more harsh than words used in the past. Harry Truman - "We are now prepared to destroy — more rapidly and completely — every productive enterprise the Japanese have in any city. We shall destroy their docks, their factories, and their communications. Let there be no mistake: We shall completely destroy Japan’s power to make war."

North Korea is issuing bellicose threats, Trump is responding and warning them about the consequences of their actions.

6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

what does that mean?

7. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Agreed, the only problem is I don't believe either leader is necessarily rational.

1 person likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think I meant."can hit the moon" as in, they've fired missiles at the moon but we can't hit things in our own backyard.

I like to always make comparisons of our moon "achievements" because when you put them in retrospective scenarios it paints a picture of actually how useless we really are.

So for instance we have the technology to pin point a location on the moon and successfully fire a missile at it. The moon all those mile away but a much slower out dated war head? No we can't take that down that's too hard. :d is what I'm poking fun at.

9. Moonglow181

Honest typos are forgiven,. I certainly make a lot of them.

You have to remember I was shown people's stupid number games, so i always have to be certain......as to what people mean sometimes.

10. Moonglow181

I am all for de programmig the stupid numbers in my head...but how do I do that?

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I suppose to an American it could have come across as California hit the moon. :d which would warrant a what the hell you on about. Lol.

12. LaceyJaneMoon

LaceyJaneMoon Members

I'm not buying this North Korea threat one bit. Nope not drinking the kool-aide. As Brian Williams said, their job is to keep us scared.

13. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Why all the wondering over this nonsense?
    He is doing the exact same thing his father did for decades.
    Most likely N. Korea is hurting more than thought because it is only when they have wanted sanctions lifted or other concessions that they have made claims of attacking, and the world appeases the idiot/child king(s) by giving them something to suck on to avert a tantrum.
    Only difference this time is we have a moron in office who is incapable of comprehending the subtleties needed to keep such childlike regimes in check within the global spectrum.
    Instead we have a bellicose insecure buffoon who thinks that answering with the same schoolyard antics is somehow admirable.

the big ? is China and is why it is often better to appease an idiot child than to provoke it's godmother into having to adopt a protective stature.
    while we could kick the snot out of N. Korea, not so sure about China, so if there is to be any paddling's to be administered, I say let China wield the paddle.
    plus if any major hostilities broke out, you know the fat little snot would push the button just because....

2 people like this.
  14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You mean Trump, right? Or the other fat little snot?

15. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL

either one..........

16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I stopped falling for North Korea's extortion practices years ago.

17. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I saw it in: The Interview, Seth Rogen wouldnt lie.

18. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

LOL A day of fire and fury...

Sounds like something out of Game of Thrones

19. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Sounds like a line from GoT. [​IMG] But someone should tell Trump, we don't have dragons.

He needs to get a grip. I don't watch the news much, but from what I've been seeing, North Korea seems volatile for sure, but threats like this seem reckless. Idk.

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It does not take much to be a threat. No doubt they are not equipped for an actual war. 1/4 of the American military could have the entire country under their control in a few days. There could be no city no bombed, no missile site not destroyed. But they are in a region of the world where black market nukes have been available since the early 90's. A lot of Russians now unemployed because the USSR no longer exists and money talked for a few years. They don't need to understand the technology or be able to build it they just need cash.

Who do the Russians hate? America Who do the Machinist hate? America sure we trade with them but there is cultural tension. China does not want war I don't think Russia cares.

You are dealing with a man who lives in a world where he believes he is god. Well two men actuly but one has a much stronger cultural influence around him that demands he be treated as such. You can't assume men like this have a true understanding of what a nuclear war is. Each one has foolishly boasted and backed the other into a corner. Worse then the world not existing is the shame of being bested for them.

South Kora also depends on our military. We must think of them too they can he harmed much easier and faster by the North.