The Nastiest Motel Room You Will Ever See

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I cannot get enough of Dan Bell's 'Another Dirty Room' series on YouTube. The most recent episode takes him and the guys to Royal Inn Motel in Detriot, a motel ridden with crackheads, prostitutes and bed bugs. This episode make my skin crawl for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4nEnyktagk

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The dudes making it are annoying me too much. There's a roughly similar show on tv here. Its presentated by a guy who knows his stuff and does checkups for a living. I like to watch that sometimes. Especially that lamp that makes sperm remnants visible in the dark is always spectacular and frankly making me afraid of staying in any motel :D

4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I don't know why anyone would want to watch this.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I will agree there. The guys can be very douchey acting. That is the one thing I don't like about the series. With Dan Bell's Dead Mall Series, it's just him narrating, which is much less annoying.

6. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

I think that every motel or hotel should have plastic covers on all their mattresses.