Oral Sex Gender Gap?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Jo King, Aug 4, 2017.

1. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Three lick trick? As in you want more than three licks, however, you don't require enough licks to orgasm?

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Are you really that dense, or typing one handed?

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Always a good idea to piss off admin lol

1 person likes this.
  4. drumminmama

Oh, I'm just a mod, not admin.

Still, your point stands.

He's been helpful in another thread, so it's all good.

2 people like this.
  5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Whtachu' talkin' 'bout Willis?

WTF is up.with these women. Not trying to come across as discritory, but my first reaction was, "straight bitches..."

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

*discriminatory. Is spell check can eat my ass.

2 people like this.
  7. jmadre

jmadre Member

I've read a lot of the posts here & have personally experienced more receiving than giving.
    Recently it has been tit for tat, & I enjoy giving

1 person likes this.
  8. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The way it works for us is that many times over I do oral on my wife.However we like to include that with fucking. I personally love to to oral on her. Just last night I did oral on her and she got the big "O". I then let her drift off the sleep. I know anytime, and I mean anytime she will reciprocate when I'm ready.

9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

To me it's all about the journey rather than the climax. Giving pleasure and seeing peopke get pleasure gives me pleasure. And if I get someone real horny and turned on....well that turns me on and promises good sex!
    Simon :)

juicelover, drumminmama and Kerri like this.
  10. juicelover

juicelover Member

My wife prefers me to use a small vibrator on her,while she blows me..The first time I came in her mouth was during such a session.69 really doesn't work for us,..but after she showers,she feels more inclined for me to eat at the Y...which I do with enthusiasm,as i 'love' it....She just seems to enjoy blowing me more than getting some herself..and I get blown a LOT!..But yeah..I agree,it's not fair to some women...it's about 10-1 BJ vs cunny..but she ALSO cums HARD! while blowing me too..she likes that BETTER than me licking her..different strokes I guess..

1 person likes this.
  11. John1234567

John1234567 Members

My wife said its a concentration thing like that scene in Swordfish where Hugh Jackman has to try and hack into a bank while some girl blows him off as a test. My wife says trying to do a good job blowing and getting her pussy eaten at the same time is a pretty hard task. Come to think of it most of the girls i 69ed either came and couldnt blow me or blew me off and didnt cum

2 people like this.
  12. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

I'm quite certain that I've gone down more. I love giving, and while receiving is awesome, I love getting my partner off. I'll get mine later, I want them to cum.

5 people like this.
  13. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

"I'm quite certain that I've gone down more. I love giving, and while receiving is awesome, I love getting my partner off. I'll get mine later, I want them to cum."

I agree....love getting my partner to climax

Simon :)

3 people like this.
  14. drumminmama

This is actually sad.
    Guys don't, or don't admit, they dine at the Y, so newly socialized boys, hear this and think they can't do,it and "be a man" and the cycle continues.
    Add that men are allowing other men, with whom they aren't having sex, to control their sex lives.
    Sad.

2 people like this.
  15. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

There are two types of men... Those who do, and those that say they dont but really do

drock69 and Kerri like this.
  16. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I love eating pussy, and most women tell me I am very good at it.
    In regards to receiving, I like blowjobs, but my orgasm is better from a handjob.
    I still like to cum on her face though.

17. juicelover

juicelover Member

..agreed..I am 6'1" and 8",and my wife is 5 foot fuck all,and a BBW...69 is uncomfortable,I would rather 'focus' on my partners pleasure....watching her face,and hearing her moans,as she orgasms..I dine quite frequently at the Y...just because I love eating pussy....and I am over 65..

1 person likes this.
  18. Biwing

Biwing Member

I've always enjoyed sucking cock and prefer to do one at a time. Most enjoyed sucking one as it is fucking my wife. Cleanup afterward is the best for both of them.
    I've also sucked several Men as singles. I prefer to do the sucking and less of the being sucked.

My wife and I suck each other separately as we also like to watch the expression on the other's face and body. 69 has never been easy for either of us.

19. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

My first Oral experience was at a relatively young age ("She was 31 and I was 17")
    I've always included it; when appropriate and consensual, in my love making through the years - sometimes there have been times when a female's anatomy has been less pleasant to enjoy/endure - that being said I'm sure there may by times the feeling may have been reciprocal - but in my 57 year experience it's all about communication - Regardless of Age, Sex or Gender (and these days ... 'Chance would be a fine thing' - :)

jmadre and Kerri like this.
  20. Biwing

Biwing Member

I've always done and enjoyed a dine at the Y and the wife will try to do a BJ but falls short as she doesn't really get into it. It is more of an chore for her that she feels is expected. Non of this has come from me as I do not get anything from BJ's in all of the females that I've been with.

My experience with the outside our marriage females is that they are stunned that I go down without being asked and that I actually enjoy it as much as PIV. Most of them couldn't get their husbands to do it or had to beg them to do it and it was a mater of fact job that was recieved. I also love to eat creampie's after my own or someone else's deposite. It was never anything but do it! these same women had never had anyone do it to them until I came along.

jmadre likes this.