Who Is Happy To Call Themselves A Racist?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Joshua Tree, Aug 3, 2017.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I'm a culturalist. I find some cultures objectionable.

1 person likes this.
  2. Uncut

Uncut Members

Anyone that can honestly say they are a racist is a fucking piece of shit

3 people like this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    I think it depends on the reason why someone sees and calls themselves a racist. But at first instance I agree.

I find people rejecting/putting down entire cultures because of certain unlikable aspects usually just as nonsensical.

Shoot them in the knee and offer them a sweetroll :-D

4. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Racism and prejudice is not something a person is born with. It is taught to them later in life.

5. Asmodean

Same with language.

Prejudice is natural. Even if no one teaches you, you will develop prejudice sooner or later.

6. Uncut

Uncut Members

I am referring to it as a race. Most of the time people are taught it in some way shape of form. Be it family, media, shitmthey read.

There is no place in society for people to be racist against another human being because of the skin colour or their beliefs. It's very sad that there are still fucking idiots on this earth that are.

7. Asmodean

No place at all? They should be eradicated? :p You probably don't mean it that way ;) But what should be done with them then if there's no place for them... I thought in our societies people have the right to at least think pretty much anything. It is when people discriminate in word (and not just in any word but like hatespeech etc.) or action when we as a society say stop! That's not ok.
    There's a place for all kinds of people in our societies as long as they're not actively bothering other people with it. We don't have to like everybody else (and what they think and stand for) who lives in our society

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

racists should register as a race

that way calling someone a racist would also be racist

9. Uncut

Uncut Members

Ok yes people are intilted to their own beliefs. I am referring to people that act out on it.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

but a dunmer actually knows the difference between an atronach and a metal band.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I've heard the complete opposite.

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

people can learn things on their own without being taught

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I am happy to say I am not a racist. I am not caught up in the VERY small genetic differences between humans that cause skin color. You are talking a fraction of a percent. We are 99.99% the exact same. It's so sad to me to see all the fighting. The black people are always niggers or apes to degrade them as less then human. The white people are always devils and pigs because we have pink skin. The Mexicans are wet backs because they sneak over in the river.

Well genius the original man is black so you as a white man are just as much a gorilla. Your white skin is a genetic adaptation to the climate of Europe which has less heat and sun. At some point you have a black ancestor. And why can black people and white people have children? In order for that to work the genetics need to be the same or very close to it. Ape seaman can not impregnate a white women. The Russians already tried it in an attempt to make a super strong army during the cold war. A chimpanzee has the strength of 10 men, And we are already very close ape genetics. Like 98% Sorry Bubba the racist you might as well be black too.

But the sad thing is the sort of white man who says that needs it. He has so little self esteem all he has is the idea that he is automatically better by birth. No matter how shitty his life is at least he's not a ******. His people are not the cause of problems in society. If only these one group was gone boom no issues. I find it interesting that a majority of people belong to Nazi or white supremacist organizations in America have an impoverished background. Which proves my point. That shit does not work in the suburbs.

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

sorry, i couldn't help it.

1 person likes this.
  16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Wrong semen. My poor spelling and spell check foils me again.

17. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Is that based on your personal experience?

18. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

No. Something I read somewhere or something someone told me. I don't remember the source.

But it was something about recognizing others as simply the others. That an inherent hatred of the other tribe would mean you were always on guard against them, and therefore less vulnerable. It was hardwired into our DNA to promote self preservation.

Could all be bullshit. I don't know.

19. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

To start, we are all born uneducated and loaded with misconceptions, and often our environment reinforces these misconceptions. However, unlike most animals, we are gifted with a brain which allows us to think, rationalize, measure, and adapt our current train of thought to fit present circumstances. Unlike animals, we're not slaves to our emotions or primitive reflexes. That is the single most advantage of H. sapiens over any other animal in the animal kingdom. It is what separates men from the beasts.

Human beings are born with certain survival instincts which help us prosper in harsher scenarios, but which also may not necessarily be ideal, highly essential, or even observably beneficial in a more civilized environments. For example:

When your 7-year-old brother gets a boring old train for Christmas and your 10-year-old self gets the new Batman action figure, and your brother runs over to your toy to see what all the coolness is about, and you take a hard look at him and slap him across the head and yell, "This is mine, sucka!". Then your mother screams at you saying, "Goddammit Daniel, you either learn to share with your little brother or I swear to God I'll throw that toy in the garbage!"

This ladies and gentlemen is called greed, it's a natural instinct, and it is useful - to a certain degree. But simply because a behavior is naturally occurring doesn't make it inherently or universally beneficial(argumentum ad naturam). The Daniel whose misconceptions on social protocol were continually reinforced all up to adulthood may have grown up to develop very poor social skills and experience difficulty adapting to his society. These may have gone so unchecked to the point of having developed into something very pathological, with very low to no benefit, or even resulting in harm to himself and his society.

20. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAZ8yOFFbAc

3 people like this.