Black People Don't Ski

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Piaf, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I should have quoted Irmi there. It was a reaction to her comment about it so not being real life behavior. But now that i reread it I think I might misinterpreted her anyway! Still: here in the Netherlands germans are known for being overly correct where it comes to racial stuff (including humor)

2. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Doesn't seem to be the case in Croatia.

3. Asmodean

Well, that's primarily because there aren't black people in Croatia.

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

1 person likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol so the black people only go skiing in Japan because a black person lives there and skis. That's really pathetic tbh. They segregate themselves to that one location. Can't ski in Aspen, too many white people but hey a black dude skis in Japan? Annual ski trips!!

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

they dont swim either

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Black people don't seem to take long country walks across fields and byways either.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

In Europe you have gotten past race so you can have a laugh about it. There is still a lot of tension in America. Usually every issue in society comes back to either the evil white man did it because that is what they do oppress and destroy. Or the "gorillas" did it because they are by nature bad and not even human. So really the only people who talk about it are racists who believe the jokes. People who don't want to be seen as that just don't say anything at all.

Like you have Black Peter in the Netherlands. Wow a white man dressing as that here would probably get death threats. It's automacitly insulting for a white person to pretend to be black.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't think we are past race at all in Europe. I still think we are very backwards in terms of ignorance.. like, I see people frowning at other cultures or when the Asians come and they are so excited about out castles, forts and cathedrals.. Europeans shake their heads or laugh and put them down. It's not racist, more just ignorant in their customs.

I think it's cool as that Asians come to Europe and get excited of our castles. They obviously don't have that in Asia, well the architecture style anyway.

When I was in the space museum last, think it was Munich when I did the month road trip around central Euro, we saw couple Asian families and the school kids on school excursion, I remember one blonde teen said "nei how" or however you spell hello and I thought that was just pure ignorance. She didn't say it to them she said it to her friends about them, not that's it's bad, but I found it in bad taste. Go and tell them hello, don't crack jokes because what you're seeing isn't "normal" for around this part.

And it's not normal. We've got the influx of Muslims coming in but Asians are still quite barren in our part of the country. Berlin is a mixed pot of everything though I still maintain it's just the geographical location of where we live down here. Although it's beautiful scenery just some people aren't adapted to live in the climate or up in the hills etc. so it is different when we see other cultures but like I said I like it, I like that they come and want to see Germany, or even Mittenwald like why are you here at Mittenwald? If you aren't skiing? I dunno, it's cool as though. :)

I guess it was like that when I went to America they all asked what the hell are you doing in Roanoke VA, or Martinsville. Like who comes from Germany to these little towns lol. That was curiosity though, not so much ignorance.

What I meant about IRL was that, if I meet my aged friends down the pub it goes like this "wasssssuuup nigggga!" Or somehands you Muslim writing and you say "fuck off I can't read squiggles" like people might think it's racist, or ignorant but that's not how it's delivered you know?

But what's funny is when we say nigga we aren't really referring to black people, we are really pointing fun at gangsta rappers etc. I know they're black, but that's what we are doing and imitating, not putting down black people, just the rappers because it's entertaining in a sense and I know everyone does it. Every one had talked gangsta speech to friends all in good fun. :)

And with the black people hating on white people for wearing black things, that's just rubbish. I see every black personal wearing jeans and button shirts etc. I don't see them prancing around the streets with just a towel on and war paints. They totally pretend to be white in almost every aspect of their lives except when it's convenient to be black again. ;)

10. Asmodean

We don't laugh at asians and put them down because they love to see our castles so much, it is because they come en masse now they have the money, but don't know how to go on vacation (according to us).
    They come with tourbusses, are often on a schedual and in a hurry and cause jams allover the place when they all stand in front of the same object, taking pics. They all take the same pics (one historical object with ten other asians in front of it) but they all have to make it themselves :D
    It's a decennia old cliché about japanese tourists, that still rings awfully true and now the Chinese are doing it as well.

Its cool if they really dig the castles and historical city centers of course, but it often appears they're just in it for how cool they look back home. A status thing. Yes they have a lot of pics of all the must see things and locations in Europe (same pics everybody else has :p), but they mostly saw it through their camera lense while rushing through a tight planning. We laugh at them because its better than getting pissed off at them. Just the other day i heard from a friend who's parents live in Giethoorn (very popular with foreign tourists). The asian tourists seemed to think the whole town was a tourist attraction, like the houses are not real homes with people really living in it etc. These parents got real angry when the so maniest asian guy came walking through their yard while they were drinking tea there :-D Its just one example

11. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

African nations do not have snow and autumn like Europe , which has it for the most part of the year. So the skiing culture is most notable among Europeans rather than Africans for want of snow and autumn in Africa.

In America yes, I have seen pictures of Tiger Woods with skiing equipment.

1 person likes this.
  12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i remember when it was claimed if you were born with the more melanomic skin, you didn't play golf either.

so much silliness over an amount of mallanin, because humans don't have the really interesting range of differences in appearance,
    that fur bearing species have as diversity of colors and markings in their fur.

13. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I haven't seen any threads lately Glen. However, whites are under constant attack quotidianly. The president of the Cambridge Student Union in Pomland has recently said that ALL white people are racist (conveniently forgetting that elements of racism exist in all races, all ethnicities, all cultures, all societies - apart from wee pockets, such as Sufism.

So, we honkies get our turn at being wet fish slapped (Monty Python reference) on a regular basis

Those who disapprove of white people and seek to vanquish them from the face of the earth use 'White' and 'European heritage' interchangeably, since it is European colonising activities which are often the butt of such critiques.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

which is why they definitely don't water ski.

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I know with the exception of a few middle east refugees, Germany is of pure Aryan descent, right [​IMG]

Hotwater

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No, why would it be? The Aryan culture came from India. Last I checked, Hindu wasn't European.

The majority of German Germans are white though if that's what you are asking, but that isn't the answer you really wanted to hear, did you? Because you are trying to make a point of the halfsies comment, but when two Europeans have a child, it's ummm usually of western descent and proportion.

Two white people don't make a halfcast by normal definitions. Halfcast culture perhaps, but nobody is going to call a German/Irish mix a halfcast, because it is two white cultures.

17. waveland

waveland Members

I'm glad they don't.
    I don't see black people out surfing either & I'm good with that

On a side note, I won't be on a basketball court anytime soon either

18. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

In any thread about black persons I want to hear from black persons. Means less hearsay evidence in the courtroom.

19. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

there's an 'e' on caste - for future posting purposes. Without the 'e' it's just a stuff white thing on your leg or a quest for fish

20. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

stiff

yeah, stiff white thing