Why Do I Miss Being With Guys?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by John1234567, Jul 26, 2017.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I didnt really care to do stuff with my buddies growing up but eventually it sort of grew on me. Not sure why i miss being with a guy some times especially since most times the sex was ok at best for me. Perhaps its like being wanted in a different way than a woman. Any thoughts?

1 person likes this.
  2. jsb

jsb Member

A guy knows what feels good to a cock, so i know how you feel. Pussy is nice but sometimes
    you just want a hard pulsating cock with pre cum dripping to wrap your lips around.

3. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Sometimes i miss that moment when he pulls it out and you see what he has like a surprise. Miss feeling a cock grow in my hand and mouth. Miss the throbbing after he cant hold it back

2 people like this.
  4. Windman

Windman Members

I think it its because you know the possibilities. The right cock, and the right mouth. The feeling that you get when you can sense you are giving exactly what it takes to bring him to a climax. And then have him be as excited to do the same for you. Magic.

DaveTheBiGuy and Lisa6969 like this.
  5. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I think you MISS BEING WITH GUYS because you've "tasted the rainbow", and you obviously LIKED it. Nothing wrong with that. I'm a bisexual married (to a woman) guy... And I'd DEFINITELY be lying if I said I didn't miss the COCK too, but I LOVE the WHOLE experience of being with another guy, NOT just the COCK.