Erratic Sleep Patterns

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Fueled by Coffee, Jul 24, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

For the last several weeks, I've had the same exact sleep and wake patterns every morning.

Every morning, I wake up very early between 4:30-6:00 am and stay awake. I'm too energized to fall back asleep. Sometimes I'll lay in bed and try my hardest. But sometimes I'll give in to my early morning energy and go outside and enjoy the rising sun. But by 7:30-8:00, I'll crash hard and become exhausted. By that time it's too late to go back to bed, because I have to be at work by 9:00. So I'll have to force myself to keep going. Without downing a hot coffee when I get in to work, I'd probably fall asleep.

I tried to counter this problem by going to bed earlier, but it doesn't seem to work.

6 people like this.
  2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Are you waking with a good energy or anxious energy?

Maybe if you tried exercising after waking it would at least keep you from crashing a couple of hours later. Or at least that's the way it is for me, if I exercise in the morning I'm generally wide awake the rest of the day

Plus you're a fatty fatty two by four so you could knock out two birds with one stone

I hope everyone reading this has seen your other thread lol or they're gonna think I'm a bitch

2 people like this.
  3. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Don't worry, I've seen the other thread and I already thought you were a bitch ;)

2 people like this.
  4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Regular exercise is supposed to help you sleep, so I think Meliai is on to something.

I've already mentioned the acupuncture teaching clinic in Portland that could probably give you great acupuncture for cheap. This could help you with sleep, weight loss, etc. So if you don't go, it's your own damn fault you fucking fat ass.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i have the perfect prescription

find a wife

she will slowly drain your soul until all youll want to do is sleep

fat ass

2 people like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ya gotta smoke the green bro. Works like a charm.

:sifone:

Well not really. I sleep maybe 2-3 hrs broken sleep a day and I saw a doctor a long time ago, my body doesn't like to rest it's a bit hyper so they prescribe me tranquilizer type sedatives. They work. I don't take them much just maybe on a weekend. Smoke some green with it and I'm done for 12-14 hrs solid rest. Wake up ready to stomp on for another 6 days. :D

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I have been falling asleep in front of the tv, then going to the bed at about 8:00 PM to maybe 8:30 PM. Then I wake up at 5:30 AM and do okay for the rest of the day. I don't crash or anything, but I can get some nap time in at about 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM. Therefore, maybe I'm not getting enough sleep either! :)

I hope you get some sleep! I'm in the early to bed early to rise camp, but it sounds like that's what you've already been doing. If something isn't working you can try a supplement called Melatonin. It stimulates the sleep nerve or something. They have it over the counter most places.
    Besides that, I remember when I was taking edibles how well I would sleep. There are a multitude of other effects too though, so that might not be the best solution. Also, since you have a job that might interfere in other ways.

The Melatonin might work though.

8. quark

quark Parts Unknown

More like EROTIC sleep patterns.

:biker:

1 person likes this.
  9. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

On a serious note, have you addressed this issue with your doctor? You may have a sleeping disorder that needs medical attention. Sleep apnea can lead to other health risks, even death, if your sleep isn't managed properly. Please consider it.

10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I don't know what thread you're talking about? Why are you so mean to me?

Kidding

Some days I wake up with anxious energy. I'm unhappy with a lot of things going on in my professional and financial life and I think it's eating at me. I think more exercise and less trying to sleep off my problems.

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

You are extremely fat, so that is why. Try losing some of the blubber. It's a sign of low-T.