Olda Mature Guys Who Like Twinks

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Si69, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Im a 64 year old who has a pre-deliction for yunga guys. While there are exceptions I find most guys my own age are overweight, do not look after their bodies and often cannot get it up. I used to be mainly a top but now describe myself as a versatile bottom. Living remotely, where hook-up opportunities tend to be only tourists in summer, I look for encounters when I visit a city such as, here in Scotland, Edinburgh or Glasgow. Amongst eight meets I had there over two days recently I met guys aged between 19 & 51, most between 22 & 42 and I really feel that having grown up in times of different attitudes to sexual modes the younger guys are so much more relaxed about their sexuality and at ease in their skin. One 22 year old said that he mostly goes with women but hooking up with guys was so much easier and less complicated.
    And finally as to younger guys in the sack....it's not true at all they lack experience and are not good lovers: perhaps being more at ease with themselves , and maybe starting out on their sexual journeys earlier, they can well comete with older guys from my experience.

Are there other older guys here who feel the same?
    Simon :)

2 people like this.
  2. jsb

jsb Member

I am also turned on by young twinks. I like smooth shaved cocks and no body hair. Fat hairy guys are a big turn off. I dont like bulked up body builders either, just give
    me a smooth average guy.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie