Anyone Ever Pay For Something With Sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Kerri, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Kerri

Kerri Members

Haha! Nice :)

I have thought to myself it would be fun to shock the guys at pretend football things and serve beer topless

2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

wearing a dirndl and learning a little German would increase the drama

Kil;toy: you'll turn Donleavy into a football fan at this rate

1 person likes this.
  3. Kerri

Kerri Members

Que tal español?

Haha well my husband made a passing comment years about about the topledd serving. It's never come up again but I've kept it in the back of my mind :)

4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Wow! Over one thousand people know I went with prostitutes! Well so did Van Gough and everyone loves him.

5. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I've been with two - one a middle class housewife, the other one lower class

The first one engaged me at the bar if the Geo V in Copenhagen. She said seductive - "Soooo, you are a writer . . . " The price was $60, in 1973. She was wearing red knit panties, which turned me off for some reason, so we listened to jazz and drank a bottle of duty free Scotch all night. The music was the album STRAIGHT LIFE - Freddy Hubbard, on a cheap casette player.

The second was a little woman from (guessing) Portuguese Goa (which means noting to Americans who don;'t generally do geography). I had really lost interest as we were walking from the bar to the hotel. I just never really had it in me.

However, I once took a prostitute to a stag party as a date and got involved with a couple of the ones working the party. I almost forgot about that. I also got the prostitute fixed up with the bank manager who financed the company who was giving the stage for one of the partners and got her $120 when she was only asking $90.

I did used to drink with prostitutes from time to time though - they are very entertaining, particularly Canadian ones. Our education system is quite good

I also drove cab one summer while at university and prostitutes were the world's best tippers (waitresses second best but still very good)

1 person likes this.
  6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Soy bien, gracias, Senora!

1 person likes this.
  7. WillButler

WillButler Members

I was between apts and slept with my boss so I could stay at her place until I found a new one. Got some perks at work too.

1 person likes this.
  8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Goa is the state in India on the Arabian Sea, midway between Kerala and Mumbai.
    It's the only place pork is commonly served. Because the people from Portugal who colonized the area ate swine.
    Big draw for trippers.
    Origin of vindaloo. (Wine and garlic)

I'm US educated.

9. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Did she always stop at just letting them fondle her breasts, or did she sometimes actually fuck as payment? I could easily see bigger jobs (fixing the dishwasher, upholstering the couch, etc.) requiring more than a quick feel to pay off the work.

1 person likes this.
  10. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I don't pay for stuff with sex but I sometimes give sexual favors out of gratitude if someone does me a solid.

1 person likes this.
  11. piitaasann

piitaasann Members

oh hablas español? que bueno :)

And nope I'm not hot enough to use sex as currency haha. Guys aren't gifted like that -_-

1 person likes this.
  12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Um, hmmm. What comes to mind is when my husband and I bet on something or we challenge each other with something? Whenever he ''wins,'' he wants the ''payment'' in sexual things that maybe I wouldn't do normally or often. Like I lost a bet to him recently, and he asked me to wear an apron only (no other clothes), while I made breakfast. And then we have sex in the kitchen. It's not fair, because I'm always losing the bets. [​IMG]

Deejay2018, Alice in SC and Micheal9 like this.
  13. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I like it when I lose the bets !

Jtaste and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I never pay for sex with prostitutes. Lots of angry hookers here!

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^.....Why Would A Young Man Like You Even Consider That In The First Place...???

Cheers Glen.

16. Kerri

Kerri Members

I'm not asking about paying for sex I'm asking about using sex as currency to pay for something else

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's all about the adrenaline kick of running away without paying :-D

But seriously, when i look into the streets with window prostitutes here there are often 20 year old or something guys, some look pretty normal too :p
    When i was around age 20 we used to walk through that street as well sometimes when we went out, not to get laid but just for the thrill, but the only service i ever payed for was a live show (together with a couple of friends), which was hilarious :-D
    One primary reason what keeps me from having sex with a prostitute is seeing all those dudes in such a street and being aware they likely had sex with one like them not longer than half an hour ago :p (but there are other reasons too)
    Anyway, i see this thread is not about that kind of paid sex!

2 people like this.
  18. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Lol I suppose I "win" too :blush5:

2 people like this.
  19. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

I would if I could :D

1 person likes this.
  20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, i'd be more successful offering sex as a threat than as a payment...

1 person likes this.