John Mccain Has Brain Cancer

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by neoprene_queen, Jul 20, 2017.

1. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Never liked him or his politics much, but sorry to hear he has cancer.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Same here (naturally, i would almost say).

1 person likes this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Half joking, he is one I would remember if he had died

Only 80 you say?, I'll be surprised, and thankful if I make it to 70

He has had a good run

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

While never a big fan of his, there seems to be little hard, incontrovertible evidence that he was the horrific traitor some claim, but there is evidence that he, like many others, gave up meaningless bullshit info in order to stay alive.

it also begs the question of how people who claim he was a traitor would have fared in a POW camp for almost 6 years and been subjected to the tortures he and others endured.
    While not a fan of his or his political policies, I at least realize that I have absolutely no idea what I would have said or done if put in the same circumstances, and I doubt anyone posting in this thread does either and pray that none of us ever have to find out.

4 people like this.
  5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

"only" ?? What do you think the life expectancy is for humans? and males in particular?

6. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I guess I thought he was older.

7. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Although this is somewhat off topic - I've lived long enough to see that often one's life span seems to be determined by genetics...

For instance, the men in my father's family tend to die early from heart problems or cancer. The women live forever (or so it seems).

In my mother's family - both men and women live LONG lives...ALL the women live into their late 90's and up to 102. The men that die in their 80's are considered to die "young".

I've watched friends whose people have what is considered "average" life spans where they die in their 70's and early 80's.

I really don't know anybody (but my mother's family) where it seems they just never get sick or die until they kill everybody around them from waiting on their demanding asses.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

My great-grandpa lived past 100 too, maybe even past 102 :D but I always think of this Carlin bit the way we often delicately approach aging.

https://youtu.be/2TBc_YB600c

1 person likes this.
  9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I'll never forget when he sang

"Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran!"

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

I did time in prison.. and almost got 25yrs for breaking the teeth out a county sheriffs mouth, dislocation another sheriffs shoulder and taking a huge bite out another sheriffs forearm.. I dont fair well with captors. getting oth dd214 as I was still enlisted at the time.. such a long time ago, but not. today is my bothers birthday and he was the idiot that got me huge up with the law, using my name.. of course we dont have this great internet like we do now.. the day my brother was run off the road by the police and killed in 2002 while I was in Afghanistan will be the day of the solar eclipse Aug 21,.. Im having a great life, not... but I cant even call this on my brother, because it was a kangaroo court action and the bitch **** with the dry pussy that is still seated on the bench.. Ive a lifetime restraining order to stay away from the courthouse. and ive not seen the place or county jail in all of all of 15yrs... Its all politics man.. Id do that to members of our society, cant imagine what Id do if some haji or vc took me hostage. I could tell a Fallujah story from 2004, only a 3 weeks to go home. but Im kinda drunk now, after grabbing a sixpack at 1am..

besides, Im a miserable motherfucker, my captors would soon kill me or give me up..