Is It Cheating Tonpay For Sex

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Excitedlynervous, Jul 18, 2017.

1. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

If your partner doesn't know, then it's cheating.
    In Jersey any things legal, as long as you don't get caught.

2. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife claims there are two issues. First, it is cheating to pay for sex. Second: I would be wasting money that she could spend on something worthwhile.

1 person likes this.
  3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Whats a Tonpay ? is it like a sexual Toupee ( a Muff Rug )
    Yes its Cheating to Have Fake Pubes [​IMG]

4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I've never been able to parse the word ;tonpay, but I DO know that the .com version is for sale at Buy Domains

tonpay.comis for sale!
    Need a price instantly? Just give us a call.
    844-896-7300
    We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions.

Get a price in less than 24 hours
    To save time, use Facebook or Google to pre-fill your contact information.

One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours.
    Please note that all fields are required

You must provide a valid first name You must provide a valid last name You must provide a valid e-mail address {{showBadEmailMessage}} You must provide a valid phone number

We couldn't verify that you are human, please try again.
    By submitting this form, you agree to BuyDomains' Terms of Use.
    Get Price

as to whether or not paying for sex is cheating - the answer is only if you use counterfeit bills.

a group of travel journalists bought me a whore in Faro in southern Portugal in the 1970s. She was a nondescript girl, apparently from Portuguese Goa, and off we went to a local hotel. On the first landing up the stairs she picked up a small hand towel and a bar of soap. I was slightly discomfited to see that a local policeman was having a friendly chat with the girl giving out the soap and towels but he took no notice of me.

We entered the room, the woman lay down n the bed and pulled up her dress. She was wearing black panties - about as exciting as a regular bikini on a middle-aged women. Needless to say I gave her a small tip and went back to the bar.

We were drinking a type of absinthe which had actually become illegal in the European Union because it was so lethal - we would have done more or less anything we could think of to emulate Hemingway

5. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I particularly like salads, so they're easy for me to eat.

I believe I was a rabbit in a past life.

So.

6. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

so you're in a professionally open relationship? Oh I see...

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yep that's exactly what I said, down to a tee. Hold your hand out so I can put a smiley face stamp on your hand so you can run home and show mommy. ;)

8. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

It's cheating if your SO doesn't know about it or isn't cool with it. It doesn't matter if it's being paid for or not, the act is the same and nothing like money is relevant. If everything is open and everyone is okay with it, I guess that wouldn't be cheating.