I'm Straight Highly Curious

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Dav, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Dav

Dav Members

I wonder why every time I see or watch fuck videos.
    People ass fucking I get a throobing hard on. Plus I just want to be the one getting pounded. I'm 60 male horny all the time. Last 10 years I've enjoyed watching anal pounding. My ass wants cock.

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

How do you want something you never had?

3. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

4. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

Come now, John...Being Bi, I never had pussy or cock, but knew I wanted it.

1 person likes this.
  5. John1234567

John1234567 Members

True but wanting to play versus a desire to shove something up your ass is a little different

6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Thread after thread seems to want to stretch the elastic boundaries of straightness to see how far they can be expanded before (dum de dum dum) going through the looking glass into bicurious or "loves cock but not attracted to guys", or "just want to try it once" and on and on.

Get down on your knees son and take some dick or get your slavering lips down on some fuckbuddy's hard-on and see if you like it. Is it something you'll never do again or maybe only once every five years or is it addictive.

It will help a lot of you are with a bisexual woman who's keen to swing both ways (discreetly) and doesn't mind seeing you get some now and then.

It seems dozens of guys here want to try queer sex but want to do so with absolutely no impugning of their STRAIGHT status.

I may be a little unfair because I'm not just starting out to build a career, which would tend to make one very circumspect about what they got up to, but it is noticeable that so many guys want to play with dick a little as long as they don't feel labeled

bareassedtom and WillButler like this.
  7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I've never had a million dollars, but I know I want it.

2 people like this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

[​IMG]

9. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

10. Bijay_08_2000

Bijay_08_2000 Members

11. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

There's nothing at all wrong with that! Sounds like you know what you desire... go for it! Two men together is really hot and erotic!

1 person likes this.
  12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

BTW OP, you're not straight.

13. Willgeorge

Willgeorge Members

I am a 70 year old MWM secretly bi. I have been sucking cock for three years or so, but yesterday I fucked my first man...it was awesome
    his man **** was so hot and tight. Before I buried my 7 in cock in him balls deep I ate him out. BTW I have a percsription for a injection therapy
    medication that keeps me hard for at least 30 min. sometimes for an hour. Makes for a lot of fun.

snowmanb2, jsb and nympho man like this.
  14. Curious Rob

Curious Rob Members

The thought of it turns me on

jsb likes this.
  15. bareassedtom

bareassedtom Members

American men have become so emasculated that to have the term "Gay" mentioned about them causes heart attacks.
    There is nothing wrong with two guys getting it on occasionally without the stigma of "Gay" being attached.
    When I was in the Army in Germany, almost every military dude I knew spoke (after many beers) of "fooling around" with a bud.
    Service clubs, libraries and gyms all had "glory holes" in the toilets. I never had trouble getting my dick sucked by the guy in the next booth wearing the same uniform.
    Some of these guys became friends and I kept up with them after they left the service, married and had kids.
    They are "straight."
    And when I looked some of them up years later, we got together and swapped BJ's & fucks.
    That does not make them gay.

Curious Rob likes this.