How Often Do You Get Drunk?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Jul 18, 2017.

1. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Well I quit smoking weed in anticipation of having to piss in a bottle for new job....so I have been hitting the Tequila.
    and sadly almost nightly i have fallen to it's allure.
    For example, I got off work at 4:30 pm, after the fucking 33 mile drive home I got home at 6 pm, it is now 6:26 pm, and I already have
    "numb mug" after drinking probably 4-6 ounces of tequila, and it's only 6:30pm.
    problem is I love the shit and just tip the bottle to my mouth and consume 2-4 ounces in a one gulp, prolly should actually use a shot glass instead..LOL
    but suffice it to say I'm buzzed and would definitely end up in jail if I tried to drive anywhere
    ...(NOX, YOU FUCKIN" DUMBASS!!!!!!)

ps and I had to go back and correct all the drunken misspelled words in this post...
    WHAT THE FUCK YA "DOIN, NOX???!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

But you didn't fix the 333 mile drive home... [​IMG]

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL
    fixed, you fuckin' happy now??

JK, u know I luv ya...

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

about two or three times in an entire life. at least i think i did once.
    too long ago to remember though. last time i consumed anything alky that i can remember,
    was i think three of four years ago.
    the last time i consumed enough of anything to impare my judgement by doing so,
    that would have to have been almost 30 years ago.
    its just not something i've ever found it amusing or rewarding to do myself.
    even when i was young.
    watching other people act like idiots is ok, if they can't reach you or screw up your world,
    and you have plenty of popcorn.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

about 3 times

all at weddings

i dont do it much but i do it well

2 people like this.
  6. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm a little tipsy now. Have some friends over for dinner. I opened a bottle of white wine to cook with and was like, well...its already opened.

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Well, that's a good question because people respond to being drunk differently. I know when I've drank too much because I feel like crap the next day.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't but know I don't get "drunk" as much anymore but I'll still drink most nights or days. I prefer to have a few quiet drinks and some weed to go out and drink all day to get drunk I don't know... like I can drink all day without being "drunk" too.

10. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I actually have never gotten drunk.

I have drank several times, but not enough to get drunk by. Mainly because I don't like the taste of alcohol. I've tried a few different drinks, and all of them taste like crap. I bet if I tasted pee... it would taste like alcohol.

So, never.

11. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Oh, I wanted to say something else.

There is this new thing going around where people around my age... stop social drinking for about week or so, to see if they can do it, and what happens to them.

I think that's bullshit, to be honest. Because it's not like they're alcoholics, so... they're going to succeed. Also,they're going to find positives things about not drinking, because let's fact it, drinking isn't good for us. So, when someone who social drinks stops drinking for whatever amount of time, they will realize that they have more energy, sleep better, their stomach has flattened, they have a bit more money, etc. It's like me with cutting. Now, cutting isn't a social activity. It's not like people get together to cut. Unlike drinking is. But, it's the same concept in that it's something that you can do while still being functional. But, it's still not good for you. I know cutting isn't good for me. And if I stop... I'll save on fucking razors. There is my positive. Just like there are positives to not drinking. But, then life becomes boring. And why would you want that?

12. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

Probably once or twice

I never drink without the intention of becoming drunk, I don't really like the taste of alcohol. Whisky and coke is the least unpleasant-tasting (affordable) booze as far as I'm concerned so I down it in reckless quantities.

13. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

I don't remember the last time. Haven't had a drink in months.

4 people like this.
  14. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I never know what people mean when they say that they are "buzzed" or "tipsy", since it is tough to compare your experiences to someone else's, like you said.

So, if you define "drunk" as consuming enough alcohol to get some sort of hangover...maybe once every couple of months? For me it depends on what I am drinking rather than how many I have had.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2018
  15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I drink frequently enough to where I thought it was amusing to take a picture of this shirt at the mall.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think it was Australia Day, end of January, last time I had any alcohol

So yeah almost 6 months

Edit: No, it was queens birthday holiday, so 1 month

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Drunk yesterday at pool and played good too. ^.^

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i got drunk once. i plan to sober up one of these days, and then i'll do it again.

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

more serious answer: i drink a few beers about 3 times a week. and usually one of those times, i succumb to peer pressure and drink more than a few. it's kind of annoying, because i don't really like being more than slightly tipsy except for rare occasions, but society has determined that if you want any sort of social life you have to spend a significant percentage of your time hungover.

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Congrats You Make Us Proud......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

2 people like this.