What's Your Favourite Female Body Type?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Candybuttons, Jul 17, 2017.

1. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

It's never. So. There you go.

1 person likes this.
  2. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

It's not a personal criticism you sweetest of the sweet - I really like you and don't want to carp:)

3. lode

lode Banned

I'd say curvy based on your scale. Though I could go curvier or thinner.

You think human sexual attraction is really just a reflection of our vanity?

I mean it's probably true in my case...

4. lode

lode Banned

Maybe your type is men that are mean to you.

5. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Nah, it's just what I get.

I feel like people blame the victim, or better yet... the person that is experiencing whatever struggle. So, I have these negative experiences with men, but it's not the man's fault for simply being an asshole. It's mine because I'm somehow attracted to men that are mean to me. It's just how life is. You become the victim, or the person that is experiencing whatever struggle. You get hurt because of that. And then you have people who are seeing it from the outside, making all these assumptions that hurt you all over again.

That's just life.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

No I wouldnt call it vanity. Just compatibility, it doesn't feel right to be with someone whose body is vastly different from your own. At least for me, I know there are plenty of couples out there who have different body types bit it didn't really work in my case

If it were vanity I would think my body type was the best and I don't, I would love to be more voluptuous

And since i'm on the small side, borderline skinny really, generally only smaller dudes are attracted to me. Bigger guys and muscular guys like girls with generous T&A , i've noticed

7. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Voluptuous?
    You wouldn't like the attention.

Granted, I'm not really voluptuous. I just have large breasts. While, my hips and butt are small. So, I'm top heavy/voluptuous while being skinny on the bottom. It's a weird combination.

But, I agree with you... we mate with our counterparts, in terms of lifestyle and body.

8. lode

lode Banned

I was flipantly joking about why you'd come back to a torturous thread. Cruelty wasn't my intent, and I appologize.

9. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Thanks for the apology. A lot of people don't come back to apologize. So, that's honorable of you. Also, it's fine. I actually have heard such statements many times before (not in a joking manner), so it doesn't hurt as much. It still hurts. But, it's like a quick jolt of pain, and then it's done.

10. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

I disagree. I'm 6'6" and 250 pounds, (so not small by any means) and I think you're hot. so there.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

All about the Bass.. [​IMG]
    all 15holes..

Eric! and Jimi Smacks like this.
  12. Born25YearsTooLate

yay thread necromancy. this is what i get for not looking at dates.

as for the answer to the op's question - is she healthy? i.e. not on life support from being at either extreme?
    alright, now comes the personality questions.

seriously, I get crap from ladies all the time about 'you don't have a type?' 'I have a set of preferences for what would be the 'ideal' partner, but not having those isn't a deal breaker. being with someone /merely/ because of their looks is like buying your favorite candy bar, unwrapping it, tossing the good bits in the trash and keeping the least worthy part.'

if I /had/ to pick a 'type', give me a Carly Rae Jepsen with waist length red hair. That's basically my set of preferences. but i've dated the rainbow, and the whole set of builds, and I get a hell of a lot more thrills out of a girl's big heart and sexy sexy brain than t&a.

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Lol i dont even remember making that post

14. Born25YearsTooLate

totally welcome, mel. yay for thread necromancy. :)

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'd rather have thread necromancy (as long as the new posts are relevant to the topic) than 300 posts about the same thing.

Seriously never understood why people are so touchy about resurrecting old threads around here.

deviate likes this.
  16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

depends on the personality that comes with

RetiredHippie likes this.
  17. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I think the issue is more with expecting replies from the op than the thread resurrection.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think this is a lot of it. i don't know how many times i've seen a thread posted in 2004, by someone banned in 2004, resurrected now just so some creep can say "hey OP, you need to come to wherever i live and suck me off" or whatever.

plus, necroposting is an easy target, which can be fun occasionally, as long as you're not chasing people away by mocking it.

but yeah, i think every thread from 2004 is more interesting than any 4564650 post thread whose title includes any of the following words: chat, eat, cook, liberal, con, what are you doing, trump, hillary, masturbation, mastrubation, mitsubritean, mater basheen, cock, threesome, trheesum, or youtube.

hotwater likes this.
  19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

mouse, fox, red panda (not literally, but as characteristics)

20. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

If you limit yourself to one body type your going miss that one lady that could be your soul mate.

Eric!, themnax and McFuddy like this.