What's Your Favourite Female Body Type?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Candybuttons, Jul 17, 2017.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

All of those women's bodies are pretty attractive.

1 person likes this.
  2. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Exactly. I see people mating with bodies that are similar to their own. Granted, I have seen many heavier set women with leaner men. And of course, you have that super short woman with an unbelievably tall man. I'm sure there are other majority different looking couples that are together. But, I think for most people they mate with someone that looks like them.

Honestly, I don't know what my point is with any of the posts I made in this thread. I guess I'm posting in it because this thread is objectifying women and that bothers me. So, I keep checking on it, and posting... because I guess I like making myself feel like crap. I don't know. Whatever. I'm tired.

3. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Lol! Well, it's nice that you're not biased.

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah I agree with leaning towards bodies similar to your own too. I've always thought husky guys were attractive, not overweight, just husky. I think because they're so much bigger than me and make me feel safe...but when it comes to actual sexual attraction it doesn't really work. I briefly dated one husky guy and we never went further than making out. I think the sexual chemistry felt off for both of us. His ex before me was voluptuous and suited better to his body type. I generally date slender, fit dudes and that's what kind of body I have

Eric! likes this.
  5. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Was it Oscar Wilde who suggested that comparisons are odious? I always find the word 'favourite' invidious in that it narrows the world into a single frame. I can imagine a Nazi officer holding a Luger to my head and asking "what is your favourite colour?" and me, outgunned and forced to think of a life-saving answer . . . well, I just freeze. I just don't have a favourite colour, so I say "I have three". At this the prick laughs and says "you are a reasonable man., If you had said just one I would know you were lying.

A tall sim to skinny librarian with small to medium breasts and VERY academic glasses (even if they are reading glasses with clear lenses for effect), but I have consorted with others, depending on what I was drinking and who was still at the bar at 1am

(I stopped drinking many many years ago so this is just a retrospective. However, bring on the librarian). A longish white, cotton nightie can't hurt either

6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Better a tall dwarf than a Dall sheep

7. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Phew!

8. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I say that because it's just what I observe. I am with woman all day.

9. Candybuttons

Ok I guess I should have worded it differently. O well, it's just interesting to see what everyone likes.

Some like skinny nerdy, some like lots of curves, big asses, little asses, tall, short, etc etc.

10. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Hourglass is my favourite

11. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Just let me know when you are, well... naked and willing! :punk:

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

My Favourite Female Body Type Is One That Is.......Pregnant...Barefoot...And In The Kitchen........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  13. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Chubby all the way. Curly dark hair is all the better. Chubby gals give the BEST knobbers!

1 person likes this.
  14. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Okay, the pregnant part isn't for me, but what's wrong with being barefoot...and in the kitchen of all rooms!?!?

15. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

No way, I've had hot oil spatter onto the tops of my feet leaving the distinct pattern of my Tevas.

1 person likes this.
  16. Candybuttons

Wait what? I thought you were gay?

17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

It's a figure of speech, albeit not a pleasant one ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barefoot_and_pregnant

1 person likes this.
  18. Noserider

LOL I know. I'm just joking. Ya'know, cuz the kitchen is full of food and alcohol and, so that's cool. Plus the whole barefoot thing.

Sounds like an ideal Sunday!

1 person likes this.
  19. Noserider

Yeah, been there done that. I still cook barefoot though.

20. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

What are you telling me?

And I keep replying to this thread, torturing myself.