What's Your Favourite Female Body Type?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Candybuttons, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I'm just curious, What female body type is attractive to you? I know everyone has their own preference, this is just for fun out of curiosity. Men and women can answer.
    I found this picture on google but I can't seem to make it bigger. Feel free to post your own preferred body type. :)

IMG_0058.JPG

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

short muscular fit ..like olympian gymnastics type...not twirly bar dance like a drunken fairy type but more like the flip on the floor and/or parallel bars/balance beam type

3. Candybuttons

Post a pic!

4. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

This is going to say lame, but I work the opposite way. I find someone's personality, lifestyle attractive first. Then I find their appearance attractive. That's how I have been with so many different body types, from thin, to fat, to average, to short, to tall, etc. Basically, I'm not too picky about the appearance. I've even been asked out by a person that suffers from dwarfism before. He was a tall dwarf, though. He was taller than me, and I'm 4'8". I don't suffer from dwarfism, though. He had the body of a dwarf, but was tall. Sadly, enough with that guy... I accidentally lost his number. So, I never got the chance to be romantically involve with him. But, I would have. He was a really nice guy. To be honest, it probably wouldn't have worked out, though. He was practicing to be a lawyer, and at the time I was just working at a daycare center. We just don't have matching lifestyles is what I'm trying to say. He should be with someone as powerful as he is, or was going to become. He was going to become a lawyer, and I'm just a college dropout.

5. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I do think it is hard FOR ME to have sex with a person that is overweight, though. But, I would find the body attractive... if the personality was attractive. And I've had guys that were overweight please me just as good as guys that weren't. It's just... you know, it's harder. So, maybe no go to guys that are overweight. ??? Also, really tall people. Same thing. Sex is kind ofhard. The tallest I've been with was 6'3". And that was like climbing a tree. But, it's wasn't essentially that he was unattractive because he was tall. I found that hot, because I found his personality hot.

It's confusing.

Stop asking me.

Okay.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

[​IMG]?

storch, morrow and Meliai like this.
  7. Candybuttons

You prefer the elders?

8. Candybuttons

Ya I get what your saying, I'm the same way, I go for personality first. I guess I was just wondering what attracts the eye first, out of all the body types, mainly female ones.

9. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I don't know.
    They all look nice in some way or another.
    I would do every one of those girls, if they let me, of course. I'm not trying to be creepy.

But, if you're asking me what body type I want... I would say fit. If you're asking me what body type I have, I would say apple.

10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Body types I like are: petite, short with big hips, tall curvaceous, athletic and fit (I.e. gymnasts, tennis players, volleyball players)

Not attracted to: massive bodybuilders (She-Hulks), or obese women

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Even the chubby one looks pretty sexy. I also like fit and curvy while I don't know why one is banana? Lol. Sounds made up. Tho it might incidentally look like all body shapes except a couple have large breasts :toetap05:

12. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

What's Your Favourite Female Body Type?

Naked and willing! LOL

hotwater likes this.
  13. Uncut

Uncut Members

Yours

I like some shape, hour glass I guess you call it

1 person likes this.
  14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I am guilty of this body type casting, but I think the media really picks on women's bodies. They set them up for so much disappointment by providing images of women that are on average very unattainable. Maybe it's getting better, but I still see a woman in a bikini when I watch CSI Miami or something. It's like a James Bond movie has all these silhouettes of women at the opening credits. This sexualized image of women is shoved down our throats. That shit isn't real; and as a result.. It can be hard to know what IS real.

Poor women...

If I had to say a body type to a woman's face, I guess I would say "healthy".

15. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Candybuttons

Yes but aside from all that stuff, there are actually 4 different body types and from what I have seen, the majority of woman have what they call "the pear shape" which is where the woman carries all her weight below the waiste, in the hips, bum and thighs, then there is the rectangle or banana or ruler shape, that's where the woman has no hips really, "the boy body". Then there is the hr glass shape ( self explanatory) and then apple shape which can be similar to the hr glass but without a super defined waist.

17. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

I definitely prefer curvy/ chubby girls.

Mana J likes this.
  18. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Curvy, 5'3" to 5'7", smaller breasts, great legs, great smile

19. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Why do you say most women are a "pear" shape? I don't think that's necessarily true.

I like all of the body types. No judgments. But if I wanted to illustrate my standards I would try to lean towards body types that are similar to my own.

Which means if you're husky like me, you're probably okay too.

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

The Holy Grail of bodies... the athletic BBW

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eric! and Irminsul like this.