Straight But Loving The Attention Of Gay Men

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Fitforever, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Fitforever

Fitforever Members

Bit of a different post I guess but here goes:

Have been lurking around the forum for awhile but have this situation and feel I need to express it somewhere so finally created a profile.

I am a 32 year old Personal Trainer, straight, easy going ,down to earth, very fit, have been with the same girl for 6 years etc. Anyway I recently started working at a new gym with a large gay clientele, which has always been fine with me, no hang ups or whatever. I've always been with chic's no attraction to dudes etc. I get a lot of attention from some of the gay guys there, which is ok everyone is respectful and no one actually says anything overt or makes a move and stuff but I am finding the attention is totally turning me on. To the point I am totally getting off teasing some of my gay clients subtly, and loving their reactions.

Similarly I was at party this year with work mates of my girl friend where there were a lot of gay guys who pretty much made me the center of attention and quite frankly I totally got off on it and have been fantasizing about it ever since. I'm really not attracted to guys but the raw sensuality and sexual energy from these kinds of encounters is so totally getting me going that I feel like I am going crazy. Am I? lol

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

If you didnt get hit on then you should worry lol

1 person likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

why are there so many gay guys everywhere you go?

if this is a serious question, the answer basically comes down to whether you react the same way to female attention. if yes, you're getting off on the attention. if no, you're probably a little bi.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Personal trainer? Its not the straightest of occupations to start with is it

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what would be the straightest occupation? professional sperm donor?

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If he was a gas fitter or something butch and started this thread id be like, ok

But since he already spends his days lying on guys whilst providing resistance to their hamstrings, im like c'mon dude, you didnt see it coming?

1 person likes this.
  7. Fitforever

Fitforever Members

lol I suppose that is true. No definitely enjoy the attention of women, but they have a tendency to be less overt about it.

1 person likes this.
Tags: