Why Do You Think A Lack Of Meat Upsets People So Much?

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by unfocusedanakin, Jul 15, 2017.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I did not mean to upset people. I am saying I made the same choices as you did. So I don't think I am better then you. I just hope some people will change their views the way I did. This is a moral issue for me though so sure I guess I am injecting my morals into it. I am saying it's wrong to eat meat for me. But you are very committed to that and I can't live your life for you.

2. unfocusedanakin

As far as weed I know the people who grow it. I am lucky to not deal with the black market other people do. If it does not bother you I can't change that. I know most people will never care.

I think we have very different standards of what humane treatment is. Small farms are generly not as bad but by the nature of your business the animal is a product. It's going to die or make you money. You don't care about what happens to it. You want the meat to be sort of not stressed because it ruins the taste but other then that let them get fat in the fields then you slaughter them.

My grandfather grew up on a farm. Even though I make the choices I have I know how life is on one. You don't have time or the luxury to worry about the animals and why should you?

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Actually, because the animal is a product, it behooves you take care of them. No one makes money with sickly neglected animals.

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO CHANGE TO YOUR PERSPECTIVE????
    Why the holy hell do you assume your position sits upon higher moral ground than mine or others???

Dude, you suffer from anal-cranial impaction.
    and there you go again, making assumptions about what other people think and feel....
    *sigh*

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

let me reiterate, I have absolutely nothing against vegans /vegetarians in any way, shape or form.
    It's fucking morons and idiots that I take issue with, regardless of whatever they eat.

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL,
    "your word", so am I to understand that you added it the English language lexicon...LOL
    Do I have to pay you royalties now every time I use the word "compartmentalize"? *SHIT!!, that just cost me another 10 cents*

*rude and insulting remark concerning overall intelligence and maturity removed for your emotional safety*

7. unfocusedanakin

You seem to be taken this very personal. I am sorry I say again I don't mean to do that and I'm not sure what is upsetting you so much here. I am "assuming things" but I do not know what.

8. unfocusedanakin

Which I said. There is a certain level of care before slaughter but it's not a pet it's food or money. The standards are different.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Seriously, you don't know what you are assuming when you ascribe feelings, attitudes and intent to another based on very, very little knowledge of them?.....DUDE, pull your head out.
    If you don't know, than it's not up to me to illuminate you.
    go look in the mirror.
    you are the one who has a stick up their butt over this, otherwise why did you start the thread you did about it?
    You didn't start a thread about the issues with modern animal farming techniques, you started a thread whining and crying because some "friends" gave you shit over your diet.
    If you conversed with them about the topic as you have here, it's no wonder they gave you shit.

Get the fuck over your sanctimonious self and grow the fuck up, pretentious child!

10. unfocusedanakin

You have spent just as much time defending your views. Again I really don't understand where you are coming from. I'm not resorting to curses of name calling either. Just live your life I agree with many of your posts on other topics. We have no reason to fight.

I could start a thread on farming techniques. In fact that has been brought up by Neoprine. When I started this thread I did not intend to put anyone down. Honestly I have some mental issues. So maybe I am not saying what I want to say here. I am just trying to understand and valiatde your views but I guess I don't do that :(

Asbergers so if I made you mad sorry.

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Why you take issue with morons and idiots? Because they don't think like you? :-D

12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

No, it's because they don't think period.

2 people like this.
  13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wow, you are in love with yourself.

Leave out the insults.

14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Damnit, don't make me put on my MOD HAT. It messes up my hair.

Stop making personal cracks, all the way around.