The Conservative Drinking/smoking Game

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unfocusedanakin, Jul 15, 2017.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It's a easy and quick way to get intoxicated. You go to Youtube and find a random video that is not political at all. You then go through the comments and see how long it takes to find a conservative comment about the only things they talk about the white race and its superiority, "the blacks, Islam, sometimes called Moose-lums" spelled how they pronounce it said like the animal the moose, and Trump. You will be amazed at how they have to interject politics into everything. It's a video about a cute puppy but they have to chime in with something like "the cult of liberalism would have this puppy killed by a terrorist bomber". Yes, I actuly saw that one. Funny but also pretty sad. I mean does this person truly obsess over things like this much?

And FYI it's cheating if you go to any sort of old school video. For example anything in black and white from the 50's. That is like shooting fish in a barrel. Of course they go there you need to find less obvious videos.

1 person likes this.
  2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Because liberals never do this?

1 person likes this.
  3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

From my field research (wasting too much time reading idiotic comments) i've found conservatives do this at a higher rate than liberals.

But to be fair, they don't usually appear to be true conservatives, just Trumpets who have probably been waiting their whole life for some big dumb alpha male with authoritarian tendencies to ascend to power and justify their anger and lack of reasoning skills

4. Noserider

Perhaps. But when liberals point this out--and, my God how they love to point it out--they seem to always ignore the fact that it beats looting and rioting in the streets.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Why would they? There isn't a connection between the two

I thought the OP's post was humorous because its true, the article could be about some guy who is an American citizen but if his last name is Garcia or his skin is remotely close to a sahde of brown theres always that one asshole who shows up with, "well if obummer didnt let them all in this woildnt have happened"

And you're right too that liberals also do it.

I thought it was just supposed to be humerous commentary on internet culture, I dont see why anyone's mind would make the jump to, "well at least they arent looting!"

At least they arent going on a killing spree or abusing their kids too, but what does one have to do with the other

6. Noserider

The connection is, they start out as political protests and then turn violent. I'm not talking about rioting and violence in general. I'm speaking of the political left's violent reaction to Trump's election.

Besides. I don't find the OP humorous. I find it to be more hypocritical because the OP is the exact same thing he is complaining about.

But whatever. I don't really have a horse in this race. I just think we need to stop this "us-against-them" shit and come together to fix our country.

7. unfocusedanakin

Not often from what I have seen. Yes, while playing this game I did find the odd "this guy must be a Trump voter" type of comment but they were almost all on either gun or political videos. Some were not to be fair.

I can find videos aquarium fish, cars, totally random topics and it's not hard to find a pro Trump person somehow making it about American politics. Usually there is a string of 100 comments from that one comment arguing the topic. Which I guess is what they want because the "snow flakes" came out to tell them how mean they are.

8. Noserider

9. unfocusedanakin

I realize that is all you need to enforce your views that an entire group of people act the same. I don't know what to say I admitted there are bad apples on both sides. :unsure: I mean Trump himself endorsed and suggested violence. I can personally tell you that when I say the things I say here in "red places" I have had guns pointed to but not drawn. I was told if I didn't leave it was private property and they would be used.

How is that not similar to your post? I do not say it's all Republicans but within them are people who believe violence is the answer. And it's not helped by the current president. The second amendment is the idea that one must use violence when its right. When the enemy is great enough all bets are off. And the 2nd is a Republican only amendment.

This clip reminded me of the current internet culture. Even though it's several years old now I guess humans never change. And it helps when you don't have to say whatever to someone's face.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpmyTud0Soo

10. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I don't have any research data on this, but it seems fair to say that the majority of what is presented in the media and in the education system in the US is coming from a left-wing perspective, so it would be unsurprising if their were conservatives who felt they needed to rant somewhere on social media

11. Noserider

WHERE have I done that?

Maybe if liberals weren't associated with things like pouring water on conservative reporters, vandalizing vehicles for having pro-Trump bumper stickers, or shooting Republicans at baseball practice, the conservatives wouldn't feel the need to troll social media with their anti-left rantings.

But, since some liberals have resorted to those things, and, as a totally expected consequence, all liberals become associated with it, the conservatives are wrong for bitching about it? That's not fair.

1 person likes this.