Answer Honestly

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by tommeem1, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A cure for everything, or a cure for most things?
    Seems like you just started to make up your own version of what I was saying and just decided to run with it.

with the medical industry gaining profits from the continuance of keeping the population ill or half medicated, I damn well believe the medical industry is not looking after our best interests at all, nobody makes money if you aren't sick. We've learned so much about medicine, we just aren't allowed to benefit from it because there's no money in it and if they did release a certain antidote nobody could afford it anyway so again with the cycle of you need to make them money by buying placebo like prescriptions. But they've got something that'll fix it good and proper, but a 4 month course of pulls generates revenue.

Billions of dollars poured over chemical warfare research, yeah, damn right they have a cure. They'd have a cure for shit we won't see for 50 years.

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I would probably come on to see all the zombies posting...

Wait!!!

3. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Strong feelings of rejection! :bigcry:

Bring on the ZOMBIES! [​IMG]

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Notice the lol? That should say it all, in the UK internet probably would have gone down anyway lol

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

and then there's some times i just totally don't understand the "human" perspective, at all.

but i do know that rebranding fascism as alt right is analogous to rebranding cockroaches as palmetto bugs.

still completely missing/denying the point. or trying to weasil out of it.
    none of which is changed by any of this. however true certain parts of it may happen to be.

6. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

The lol doesn't change a thing. I'm still feeling rejected! Zombies, or no Zombies, Morrow, you mean everything to me.

Oops, forgot the LOL! LOL

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

Haha, your so cool.. girtya. :D

8. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Just so you know, Zombies control the Internet. It's only a matter of time till some knob leaves a door open and they escape!

9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I would. I'd feel like if I changed my routine, I'd let the zombies win.

10. morrow

morrow Visitor

They were human once.. wonder what you could do to stop them? Mmmm have to think hard!

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So my speakings ring truths but I'm weaseling out of an argument because I have my own thoughts?

Lol.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i can see the threads now:

"what delicious brains did you eat today?"
    "i want to shuffle around aimlessly eating people, but i'm afraid the other zombies will judge my bare feet!"
    "is it wrong that i want my wife to eat another man's brains?"
    "i'm a straight zombie but i really really want to eat zombie cock."