Answer Honestly

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by tommeem1, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ah yeah, I remember that now. :D I definitely would have said something like that.

1 person likes this.
  2. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

No, they don't. It's a lie to make people feel bad when they don't get a PM.
    You never bore me, love. Tell us your theories.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

well I used to be desensitized to almost everything. I'd listen to the worst music and watch the worst films and nothing really phased me but one day I had a realization that what I took not seriously was actually very serious to other people and what I laughed off would happen to people in real life and it just scared me, hurt me on a personal level that I don't feel like watching horror slasher films anymore or listening to it. Same with news. The horrors of reality deeply concern and scare me. So my life is all fantasy. :)

4. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

You know I love you.

Also, I'm not one to attack people. I just tell them that I will ignore them, and I ignore them. Sometimes I share my thoughts and feelings about the incident or falling out, to lay it all out there in the open, but I try to be respectful during my sharing. I don't make fun of them, or anything. Granted, that doesn't mean they won't feel insulted, or get upset in any way. I mean there is a reason why it's called an incident, or a falling out.

5. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Make sense.

I think I'm way too sensitive. I feel so bad pretty much all the time. There is so much suffering in this world. So many people doing bad things to other people. And when I read about it, watch it on the news, or think about it... it takes me down.

As I mentiomed in another thread, I don't have a TV. But, I do read the news and follow some stories. So, I have to be careful because like I said it takes me down.

6. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Actually, I take that back. I am fucking too sensitive. Like, why am I even pretending. You all know I'm sensitive. There is just to doubt about that. A slight breeze can throw me down.

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

I'd be with people I love, this place on the internet would be the last on my mind, but then I'm lucky enough to have real people in my life..
    Why would I come here? Lol

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nice To Know What Part We Really Play In Your Life..............

Cheers Glen.

9. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I kind of wonder how this board will be posting at a time of crisis. I also wonder that about Youtube. So, if I had any down time, which I doubt it... I'll come to take a look. Yea, why not? Kind of like, "Where were you and what were you doing during 911" kind of thing.

10. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I think she was joking. There is obviously people she cares about on here.

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

I would already have said goodbye to you, just in case Glen <3 you know that..

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

Ok last time i post this meme on here... i promise!

13. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

This is the first time I'm seeing it. So.

Damn it, whenever I end with "so"... I want to add a smiley. I need to get my laptop back, so I can get a list of the smileys. Is there a list of them besides where you post a comment?

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

There's a list of forum smileys but I can only see it on pc or in 'full version'. Full version sucks on my phone so only use mobile version atm

15. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Depends on the nature of the apocalypse I guess.

I recently read a short story about a nuclear holocaust and it really fucked with me. Radiation sickness is scary.

16. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

So far I just know... :D :) I recently learned... :unsure: Which I was quite proud of. But other than that I don't know anything else. I'm working on learning the rest, though.

17. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Yea, that stuff is scary. Not like horror flick scary. That's just rude. But, scary... in a sad way. Things like that shouldn't happen to people.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't think there's any more "about to end" then where we are right now.
    the process is something that will most likely take place over a span of a decade or more.

and the only thing actually ending, will be the way the human species currently dominates
    everything else on the planet.

but what you become familiar with, that's always in a process of being replaced.
    call it an end of something if you want to, or a beginning.

sickness is what we're making for ourselves that we don't have to.
    pretty much every form of dramatic collapse, that's a big part of,
    agony not epicness.

its not going to be entertaining,
    and the time when it won't be too late to do anything about it,
    is now and not after it gets to going.

that's what makes people who hate logic so annoying to the rest of us who don't.

the reason things like the power grid and the internet will go down, if they do,
    is from there not being enough people well enough to maintain them,
    or probably even care about doing so.

there is of course the silver lining of oil and coal production ending,
    and nature rebounding once there are significantly fewer of us.

after the idiots who think guns will be their survival will have killed each other off.
    which they will, be among the first to have done so.

radiation may be one of the risks,
    but i really think the elevation of climate temperatures accelerating the mutation
    of disease causing viruses and bacteria into increasing numbers of kinds
    of sickness, which at some point becomes faster then treatments can be found for them.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

They'd have a cure for it already. Otherwise what were those germ lands all about and experimenting with viruses etc. I think they have a cure for most things but we just won't see it.

20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

we don't live in a static universe. a cure for everything already? really. and nothing is ever going to mutate into something else that we don't?
    what a lovely fantasy that is. so then, no one ever dies of illness because we've cured all of them?
    i'm sure this would be very happy news for all the centers for disease control world wide.

wealth does seem to have more access to health services, that i'll grant, especially procedures and medications that are kept more expensive then any good reason for them to be.
    but the idea that disease causes can't mutate faster then cures can be found for them, i'm sorry, but that is just patently false,
    and a cure for radiation sickness? i'd like to see how that works.