What An Awesome Classy Photo

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Jul 14, 2017.

1. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I don't think so.

You don't want to be a Taylor Swift. You want to be a Beyoncé in public, but a Rihanna in between the sheets.

1 person likes this.
  2. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Have twins... and look like (possibly become) a goddess afterwards. Duh!

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Classy?

Looks like it's taken by a kitschy gypsy photographer in my village.
    But that's Beyonce for you. Never associated the word "classy" with her.

And grrrreat, now not only do we have to stand to see this people everywhere, but their kids too.

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

What's that purple thing?

Drapes form 1980s?

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Can see Sir Carter being a total pain in the ass when he is older. Jay Zs only male child I think.

Hes going to be one of those filthy rich brats with a side order of wannabe gangsta rap

6. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I think the twins look really light.
    :unsure:

This smiley is my jam now.

And I was only kidding about the above comment. I don't doubt the kids are Beyoncé and JayZ's.

7. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

why you puzzled?
    should I quote one of your many rants against women that you have posted over the years?
    albeit they are usually humorous, but your disdain for females is hardly a startling revelation around here.

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

don't worry, I hold folks who "worship" sports figures/teams in same light.
    I appreciate people's talent and work, but don't hold them on a pedestal as lot of people do.

1 person likes this.
  9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I blame VG for it, wasn't confronted with Beyonce or her kids before lately. He's such a celeb gossip whore! :-D

10. Asmodean

I found I can only appreciate talent if it is used in a certain way. I appreciated Beyoncé better when she was with Destiny's child. Haven't checked a full album, certainly not last decade or so, i admit.. but i heard some of her hits and other stuff that got attention (super bowl crap) and im just not impressed. Not denying her talent, just don't appreciate how she's using it.

And yes, i can appreciate talent (and work) without actually liking someone's work just fine ;)

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well i seriously had no idea what it was supposed to be about.
    i see a relatively attractive female human, i did notice she was holding a couple of infants,
    had no idea who she was, still not entirely certain.

i've heard of some of the entertainer's names that have been mentioned of course.
    but i'm not familiar with either their appearance or their work.

now for my own "lol": i don't know shit about "most people", normality is a myth.

i am not "most people".
    i have never been "most people"
    i do not wish ever to become "most people"
    i have no great desire for the company of anyone who does.

12. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Yea, me either.
    But, I do find some physically attractive. Other than that, I don't glorify them in any sense of the word. I never have, even in my younger years.

13. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Yea, you should be with the company that is most like yourself. Everything else... you either don't approve of or don't find interest in. Which is fine. They have their own company to keep. So, no one is getting hurt, or being left out.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm not a fan

The ridiculous clothing and the fact that she's staring at the camera and not down at the babies she looks like shesthisclose to dropping on their heads show its all about Bey, not her children. Photoshop the babies out of the picture and it would still be the same picture, they look like an afterthought

A simple close up portrait of her holding and, ya know, actually looking at her babies would have been classy. In black and white, of course. Sans the comforter.

2 people like this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't know who it is but I feel as if it a tasteless photo because it's just not real to me.

I look at this photo and think well why don't we see one of these every minute? The reality is new mothers can't afford that and can't afford to look blossoming and just flat out don't look blossoming. So this is just a fiction picture to me. Portrays only a privileged life. I don't know what a queen b is though. But if she having photos like this then she's a celebrity and there's nothing real about it.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This is a classy photo of a girl and her horse. :)

[​IMG]

No idea who it is, I just typed in a girl and her horse and knew I'd find a better photogenic photo that what was posted here. At least there's two beautiful things in this, not two ugly kids and a train wreck. :D this horse trumps all 3. ;)

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if mundaneness were something i could be happy with, would i be on hips? or even the internet?
    who would?
    wouldn't everyone just be a middle income (if there even still is such a thing as middle income) alky watching television?

believe it or not, some of us aren't. and by choice aren't.

don't approve of? yes i don't approve of destroying the kind of world we all have to live in, by hating logic,
    and loving the lie of the goodness of wishing to be feared.

yes i don't approve of the destruction of both freedom and the very means of existence by inconsiderateness.

if someone does, i see no reason i should miss their company.

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Beyonce is a train wreck? C'mon now, seriously

19. Asmodean

Maybe she was talking about her lady parts? :-D I mean she did have twins

But yeah she doesn't look ugly, but the pic looks brushed up (which i guess we should all get over, as it is standard procedure with official pics of such celebs)

20. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Yea, I don't think she is a trainwrack. But, I do agree with Meliai. The picture is over the top to be taken seriously in any context of the word. But, to each their own. I'm not trying to hate.